Former KKK Grand Wizard David Duke Backs Democrat Ilhan Omar

Trump's and Duke's plans actually coincide.
And THERE IT IS.

:laughing0301:
funny as shit as he just got done saying only the right is stupid enough to fall for identity politics. now he is doing the very same thing to bolster the hate from the left over - IDENTITY POLITICS!!!!

no more calls people, we have an asshole.

Reading comprehension problems? I said only the crazy right will believe Duke and a Democratic congressperson have like goals. You need read what is actually written and quit making shit up

And THERE IT IS.

funny as shit as he just got done saying only the right is stupid enough to fall for identity politics. now he is doing the very same thing to bolster the hate from the left over - IDENTITY POLITICS!!!!

Reading comprehension problems? I said only the crazy right will believe Duke and a Democratic congressperson have like goals. You need read what is actually written and quit making shit up

Both Mr. Duke and the Democrat Party gal are supposedly anti-semites, where is the inconsistency?

And THERE IT IS.

oh i read it - i just applied it to your side. this is our core problem - you think your side can pull whatever boatload of crap comes across your port and people will buy it cause you have the honor of being...you.

or curse. depends i suppose.

people are people and as such, do what people do. the RIGHT does not do anything all that different than the left, they just do it for different reasons. you're over here covering for illhan omar trying to pass on that she apologized and that means she changed her ways.

bull
fucking
shit

you expect the right to swallow it and i know the left will come along and try to keep selling it.

we're way past talk, son. and your actions are catching up with your one sided hollow words.

cracks me up.

dig deeper. this is funny.

And THERE IT IS.

Both Mr. Duke and the Democrat Party gal are supposedly anti-semites, where is the inconsistency?
bulldogs own views.

there's your inconsistency.

And THERE IT IS.

oh i read it - i just applied it to your side. this is our core problem - you think your side can pull whatever boatload of crap comes across your port and people will buy it cause you have the honor of being...you.

people are people and as such, do what people do. the RIGHT does not do anything all that different than the left, they just do it for different reasons. you're over here covering for illhan omar trying to pass on that she apologized and that means she changed her ways.

bull
fucking
shit

you expect the right to swallow it and i know the left will come along and try to keep selling it.

we're way past talk, son. and your actions are catching up with your one sided hollow words.

cracks me up.

Happens every time. When you get to the point you can't defend right wing behavior, you start on the "both parties are the same" meme. Typical right wing tactic.

And THERE IT IS.

bull
fucking
shit

cracks me up.

Happens every time. When you get to the point you can't defend right wing behavior, you start on the "both parties are the same" meme. Typical right wing tactic.
who's defending what? i say all people share human traits. you say i'm defending the right wing.

find a mirror. you really need to get a look at ass-nugget stupid this am.

Bitch, you just did exactly what you were accusing "right wingers" of doing and got busted/owned. Shut the fuck up.

Bitch, you just did exactly what you were accusing "right wingers" of doing and got busted/owned. Shut the fuck up.

No.
so you admit you got busted and owned, but you refuse to shut up.

we have todays poster boy of the left. way to go, bulldog. way to go.

No.

Are you hallucinating again? Your rhetoric is far from owning anybody.

No.

Are you hallucinating again? Your rhetoric is far from owning anybody.
hey - i don't have to.

you're doing it to yourself and i'm just pointing that out. :)

Seems his new plan is to back as many Dems as possible so they become unelectable

First Gabbard now this

Ex-KKK leader David Duke backs Tulsi Gabbard for president

and of course the mindless sheep fall right in line with the plan.
hey - it's brilliant if so. if they want to play identity politics, then crap like this is fair game. judge people on their own merits and this shit goes away.

I love it, use their own stupid shit against the Dimms.

Duke should loudly endorse the Dimm POTUS nominee.

Seems his new plan is to back as many Dems as possible so they become unelectable

First Gabbard now this

hey - it's brilliant if so. if they want to play identity politics, then crap like this is fair game. judge people on their own merits and this shit goes away.

Only a brain dead idiot wouldn't immediately see through such a childish scam. Right wingers will fall for it though.

Duke made the endorsement. It must be denounced, or the endorsee is racist.

It’s your own fucking rules. Follow them.

Last edited:

First Gabbard now this

Only a brain dead idiot wouldn't immediately see through such a childish scam. Right wingers will fall for it though.

Duke made the endorsement. It must be denounced, or the endorser is racist.

well now in all fairness, they never had to follow their own rules before.

this is new ground to them.

First Gabbard now this

The Democrats are the ones who came up with the idea that Dave Duke and the Triple K are somehow "important" in America in the 21st Century. And now they want to back away from it?

First Gabbard now this

The Democrats are the ones who came up with the idea that Dave Duke and the Triple K are somehow "important" in America in the 21st Century. And now they want to back away from it?
they're an important tool to use against the right.

Forum List

Back