Former KKK Grand Wizard David Duke Backs Democrat Ilhan Omar

We all know the rules made up by the Dimms.

Omar must immediately denounce David Duke or else Omar is a racist

Seems his new plan is to back as many Dems as possible so they become unelectable

First Gabbard now this

Ex-KKK leader David Duke backs Tulsi Gabbard for president

and of course the mindless sheep fall right in line with the plan.

Why would that be the case? Do Democrat Party voters really think that Dave Duke is an important person and his endorsement is in any way meaningful ? The number of people who purportedly follow Mr. Duke number in the dozens in a country of over 300 million. I'd say the actual number is somewhat less as it includes law enforcement people working undercover to keep an eye on the extremists.

Mr. Duke is IMHO full of himself, mostly due to the treatment he gets from the media and the left in this country, which pays him a lot of money to be a CNN contributor and interviews him as if he is an important leader.

Seems his new plan is to back as many Dems as possible so they become unelectable

First Gabbard now this

Why would that be the case? Do Democrat Party voters really think that Dave Duke is an important person and his endorsement is in any way meaningful ? The number of people who purportedly follow Mr. Duke number in the dozens in a country of over 300 million. I'd say the actual number is somewhat less as it includes law enforcement people working undercover to keep an eye on the extremists.

Mr. Duke is IMHO full of himself, mostly due to the treatment he gets from the media and the left in this country, which pays him a lot of money to be a CNN contributor and interviews him as if he is an important leader.

I did not say it would work, though if the threads on this forum are any indication, it just might.

First Gabbard now this

hey - it's brilliant if so. if they want to play identity politics, then crap like this is fair game. judge people on their own merits and this shit goes away.

I think its stupid on the part of Mr. Duke, in the long term. If he doesn't play ball with the media, they'll drop him from their airwaves and groom a new Triple K or Nazi "leader" to speak for the "movement" instead of him. If he needs the money the media pays him, or enjoys the attention, he has to keep them happy.

First Gabbard now this

hey - it's brilliant if so. if they want to play identity politics, then crap like this is fair game. judge people on their own merits and this shit goes away.

I think its stupid on the part of Mr. Duke, in the long term. If he doesn't play ball with the media, they'll drop him from their airwaves and groom a new Triple K or Nazi "leader" to speak for the "movement" instead of him. If he needs the money the media pays him, or enjoys the attention, he has to keep them happy.
except for my part, the only time i hear of david duke anymore is when someone pulls this - uses him to paint an entire org cause he happens to like it or back it.

remove these instances i never hear about him at a picnic, rally or the like. put his name on something and that something becomes toxic whether it should be or not.

people are just that stupid and anxious to hate.

She doesn't have to do anything of the like.
why not? the dems demand it when it happens to the right. hell, trump says there's good people on the right and most on the left went YOU LOVE RACISTS AND SUPREMACISTS when they know damn well trump wasn't talking about them.

either live by your own rules, or shut the fuck up as far as i'm concerned.

The point is that Trump ignored his endorsement and the left went apeshit and made up the whole "white nationalist" line of bullshit based on his endorsement.

why not? the dems demand it when it happens to the right. hell, trump says there's good people on the right and most on the left went YOU LOVE RACISTS AND SUPREMACISTS when they know damn well trump wasn't talking about them.

either live by your own rules, or shut the fuck up as far as i'm concerned.
She doesn’t have to do anything of the sort you claim. No one does.

First Gabbard now this

Only a brain dead idiot wouldn't immediately see through such a childish scam. Right wingers will fall for it though.

The point is that Trump ignored his endorsement and the left went apeshit and made up the while "white nationalist" line of bullshit based on his endorsement.
So what , an endorsement does not mean collusion.
You are straying too far off the Democrat plantation. Please wait as we send the reeducation bus to pick you up.

Of course she does. She needs to be asked over and over with the assumption that she supports Duke. Then when she does denounce him, you need to ignore that and ask again and again and again.

First Gabbard now this

Only a brain dead idiot wouldn't immediately see through such a childish scam. Right wingers will fall for it though.

Dave Duke is the modern day media's answer to Emmanuel Goldstein, thinking people don't give a shit what he says regardless. The man apparently thinks this is the way to get attention.

Forum List

Back