Former KKK Grand Wizard David Duke Backs Democrat Ilhan Omar

Seems his new plan is to back as many Dems as possible so they become unelectable

First Gabbard now this

Ex-KKK leader David Duke backs Tulsi Gabbard for president

and of course the mindless sheep fall right in line with the plan.
hey - it's brilliant if so. if they want to play identity politics, then crap like this is fair game. judge people on their own merits and this shit goes away.

Only a brain dead idiot wouldn't immediately see through such a childish scam. Right wingers will fall for it though.

Dave Duke is the modern day media's answer to Emmanuel Goldstein, thinking people don't give a shit what he says regardless. The man apparently thinks this is the way to get attention.

And it seems to be working, since we are talking about him.

We all know the rules made up by the Dimms.

Omar must immediately denounce David Duke or else Omar is a racist
She doesn't have to do anything of the like.
The point is that Trump ignored his endorsement and the left went apeshit and made up the while "white nationalist" line of bullshit based on his endorsement.
So what , an endorsement does not mean collusion.
You are straying too far off the Democrat plantation. Please wait as we send the reeducation bus to pick you up.
They'll never find me.

why not? the dems demand it when it happens to the right. hell, trump says there's good people on the right and most on the left went YOU LOVE RACISTS AND SUPREMACISTS when they know damn well trump wasn't talking about them.

either live by your own rules, or shut the fuck up as far as i'm concerned.
She doesn’t have to do anything of the sort you claim. No one does.
from a strict standpoint, correct. but if she's in a leadership position, how hypocritical can she afford to be if that's where she wants to stay?

she DOES have to make a decision here, even if that decision is to do nothing. everyone else will do the rest and tear into her.

Seems his new plan is to back as many Dems as possible so they become unelectable

First Gabbard now this

Ex-KKK leader David Duke backs Tulsi Gabbard for president

and of course the mindless sheep fall right in line with the plan.
hey - it's brilliant if so. if they want to play identity politics, then crap like this is fair game. judge people on their own merits and this shit goes away.

Only a brain dead idiot wouldn't immediately see through such a childish scam. Right wingers will fall for it though.
wow - the left wing does this all the fucking time. are you saying the left wing is stupid when they believe things like this when done to the right?

of course not. i'm sure it's different for the left here when they do it.

in this case however, given omar and dukes mistrust/hate for jews, he likely is really backing her and her stance.

are you now also saying duke and omar don't have similar views here?

please. please say that.

I agree.

A bunch of brain dead idiots believe Trump is racist because Duke endorsed him.

Trump's and Duke's plans actually coincide.
see - now you're trying to shift the "bad juju" to the right and think the left will fall for it. :)

dude - quickest i've ever seen ANYONE denounce and then use a tactic in my life. congrats.

I agree.

They actually don't.

Mr. Duke is just a composite the Liberal Media brings out to "prove" how diabolical conservatives are supposed to be. His job that he gets paid for by CNN et al is to be an "important leader" and the talking heads of the Lame Stream Media pretend as if he actually is important

The point is that Trump ignored his endorsement and the left went apeshit and made up the while "white nationalist" line of bullshit based on his endorsement.
You are straying too far off the Democrat plantation. Please wait as we send the reeducation bus to pick you up.
They'll never find me.
heh - ninjamode=yes in the moonglow.ini file. :)

They'll never find me.
Do you see the bots in the thread, or the hidden mod?

I agree.

see - now you're trying to shift the "bad juju" to the right and think the left will fall for it. :)

dude - quickest i've ever seen ANYONE denounce and then use a tactic in my life. congrats.

Duke is agreeing with something she already disavowed and apologized for. He agrees with her mistake. That's a lot different than agreeing with Trump's active plans.

I agree.

Duke is agreeing with something she already disavowed and apologized for. He agrees with her mistake. That's a lot different than agreeing with Trump's active plans.
cough *bullshit* cough. she apologized cause the left came down on her like idiocy comes down hard on you. do you actually think she doesn't feel the way she has openly stated on more than one occasion?

the shit you expect people to swallow, dude.

They'll never find me.
Do you see the bots in the thread, or the hidden mod?
i saw a couple but i didn't let them know i saw them.

Oh, she changed her position and apologized?

Duke said that he is no longer a white supremacist or member of the KKK.

Should we believe him?

Last edited:
I agree.

They actually don't.

Mr. Duke is just a composite the Liberal Media brings out to "prove" how diabolical conservatives are supposed to be. His job that he gets paid for by CNN et al is to be an "important leader" and the talking heads of the Lame Stream Media pretend as if he actually is important

Yet the OP link is from right wing Breitbart.

I agree.

They actually don't.

Yet the OP link is from right wing Breitbart.
great.

is it wrong?

why can people like you never debate the issue / facts themselves? you gotta attack people and sources, never the issues.

Forum List

Back