Former democrat congresswoman calls for ALL NFL players to kneel during the national anthem at .....

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A former Democrat Congresswoman has called for every NFL player to kneel during the national anthem at Sunday’s games, while branding President Donald Trump a ‘white supremacist’.

Former Democrat Congresswoman calls for ALL NFL players to kneel on Sunday ‘against the white supremacist who squats in our White House’

===============================================
What else would you expect from an indoctrinated leftist dumb bitch who was sold right into the democratic cult of losers.

Lets see who has the greater numbers bitch, because it will cause more harm than good , gawd you idiots are dumber than a fkn retard.

upload_2017-9-24_7-48-30.png

Last edited:
A former Democrat Congresswoman has called for every NFL player to kneel during the national anthem at Sunday’s games, while branding President Donald Trump a ‘white supremacist’.

Former Democrat Congresswoman calls for ALL NFL players to kneel on Sunday ‘against the white supremacist who squats in our White House’

What else would you expect from an indoctrinated leftist dumb bitch who was sold right into the democratic cult of losers.

Lets see who has the greater numbers bitch, because it will cause more harm than good , gawd you idiots are dumber than a fkn retard.

View attachment 151062
Is she not allowed to speak?

View attachment 151062

At this point a law should be passed forbidding Democrats from speaking out.

The Republicans can input an amendment that bans the Supreme Court from jurisdiction from altering the law.

Why don't ALL Democrats in Congress and any other federal position resign in protest? If they don't, then they are supporting a racist country.

View attachment 151062

Are those that thinking kneeling during the anthem is a disgrace allowed to speak?

I didn't have to link to the article to know the bitch is black. When I did, it confirmed what I already knew.

It's not that she's a "Democrat," it's that she's an African Marxist. Has it not been noticed that these America haters, and those siding with them, are all Africans living in the USA?

From the looks at some of these posts, it appears the racist white supremacist trump cult is angry that trump is being called a white supremacist. Shouldn't that make them happy?

From the looks at some of these posts, it appears the racist white supremacist trump cult is angry that trump is being called a white supremacist. Shouldn't that make them happy?

A quick look at the demographics of her district explain the only reason she ever got elected.

It's just shy 60% black. A guaranteed win. Interesting that of the just over 26K households receiving food stamps, 71% of them are black.

A quick look at the demographics of her district explain the only reason she ever got elected.

It's just shy 60% black. A guaranteed win. Interesting that of the just over 26K households receiving food stamps, 71% of them are black.
Thanks for confirming what I said in my post.

View attachment 151062

Advise from an expert on kneeling, who spent her entire miserable political life on her knees sucking the dick of whoever promised to be most profitable.

I posted facts and you call it racist. Are you saying the district she represented isn't almost 60% black or that 71% of the households in it that receive food stamps are black? The only thing you can confirm from my posts it that I stated facts and you don't like them.

Speaking of "lefty indoctrinated dumb bitches".

The former Congresswoman's district is almost 60% black and people like Camp wonder how she ever got elected.

Colin pissed off the customer and is out of a job......happens everyday in America..........customer can also save your .....seen that happen......not seeing it here.....

I posted facts and you call it racist. Are you saying the district she represented isn't almost 60% black or that 71% of the households in it that receive food stamps are black? The only thing you can confirm from my posts it that I stated facts and you don't like them.
You're too stupid to comprehend the meaning of the post. It went over your head. You're an idiot.

You're too stupid to comprehend the meaning of the post. It went over your head. You're an idiot.

I understood what you meant. I gave it the same due that a black bitch that gets elected from a majority black district gets. NONE.

Pucker up, NL.

View attachment 151062

Huh?

Speaking of "lefty indoctrinated dumb bitches".

Yeah your mirror cracked when you looked into this morning didn't it.
Bhahahaahh

Forum List

Back