Milo Ylannopoulos undeterred by UC Berkeley cancellation of free speech week

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
UC Berkeley says that “Free Speech Week” isn’t happening. University officials announced late Friday that the student-run event, which planned to feature conservative firebrand Milo Yiannopoulos as its headline speaker, has been canceled just one day before it was set to begin.
Milo Yiannopoulos Undeterred By UC Berkeley Cancellation Of ‘Free Speech Week’
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

THe oh so tolerant left, the freaks are so peaceful. People all over America can't stand you hypocrites more and more everyday you continue to build hatred against who you retards really are ANTIFA.
Even the liberals are beginning to see what losers you are.

Anybody who wants to know why Milo is the left's best friend only hast to look at his interview on the Bill Maher show. Its probably available on HBO or You Tube.

And, as always, do you have a legit link?

Thanks.

And, as always, a liberal is too lazy to do its own web search though incompetence is a strong contender.....

Hint: Try Bing - for less of an echo.

Its not MY op. He should know better and so should you.

Anyway, Milo isn't the RWNJ he wants you to think he is and he's just another flash in the pan with a gimmick.

My only real concern about him is whether or not he's a pedo. RWNJs tend to idolize and protect kiddie rapists but the left does not. If he is, I hope he's caught and jailed with a whole bunch of big guys who hate kiddie rapists as much as I do.

Milo does not belong to my party. The man is a sicko and needs to be shunned but the people arec too obsessed with message over character.
And no, it's not because he's gay.

UC Berkeley says that “Free Speech Week” isn’t happening. University officials announced late Friday that the student-run event, which planned to feature conservative firebrand Milo Yiannopoulos as its headline speaker, has been canceled just one day before it was set to begin.

THe oh so tolerant left, the freaks are so peaceful. People all over America can't stand you hypocrites more and more everyday you continue to build hatred against who you retards really are ANTIFA.

He is not a conservative and I am glad that his speech was cancelled. He is a despicable person and should not be heard unless he wants to go on the streets.

UC Berkeley didn't cancel the event, the student group that sponsored it did.

You know, the group that invited Milo in the first place.

You are the type of person that painted "work will set you free" over a death camp entrance.

Free Speech Week cancelled because of pressure from college administration.

Liberals today are nothing but piece of shit marxists.

He is not a conservative and I am glad that his speech was cancelled. He is a despicable person and should not be heard unless he wants to go on the streets.

Well that's a shame cause he went anyway LOL

I did what I said I would do. I showed up. Sorry to the hundreds of people the police refused to let in.
upload_2017-9-24_18-46-9.png

upload_2017-9-24_18-46-41.png

Milo Yiannopoulos

UC Berkeley didn't cancel the event, the student group that sponsored it did.
You know, the group that invited Milo in the first place.
You are the type of person that painted "work will set you free" over a death camp entrance.
Free Speech Week cancelled because of pressure from college administration.
Liberals today are nothing but piece of shit marxists.

And these Marxists want to run our single payer health care system we will have in about 10 years.

Forum List

Back