Formally recognize Black Lives Matter as a terrorist organization (petition)

If someone came up with "White Lives Matter" I would think, well what about blacks? What about Asians?

What about EVERYONE? Black Lives Matter has proven itself to be a racist Hate group by their absence of Whites, asians and whoever else is on this planet. If a group, such as white supremacy groups claims "White Lives Matter" without thought of others, the same standard is applied.

Do black churches operate on a HATE WHITEY premise? Yes. Jeremiah Wright showed the world what is behind many black churches. That leaves me to opine, "is there room for whites? Obviously not.

Many people who protest for Black Lives Matter are in fact not black. Its' not racist to call out a problem that affects black people. It'd be like claiming the emancipation proclamation was racist against whites.
They are trying to be cool. But Black Liberation theology is anti white and Jew.

So the whites along for the ride are just useful idiots.

According to you it's not possible for white people to care about the civil rights of blacks? What a fucked up world you live in.
Not when you align yourself with a hate group that is chanting about hating white people, violence against cops and rioting.

MLK they are not.

BLM is not chanting about hating white people.

Of course it is. Why do leftists tell these obvious lies?

Many people who protest for Black Lives Matter are in fact not black. Its' not racist to call out a problem that affects black people. It'd be like claiming the emancipation proclamation was racist against whites.
They are trying to be cool. But Black Liberation theology is anti white and Jew.

So the whites along for the ride are just useful idiots.

According to you it's not possible for white people to care about the civil rights of blacks? What a fucked up world you live in.
Not when you align yourself with a hate group that is chanting about hating white people, violence against cops and rioting.

MLK they are not.

BLM is not chanting about hating white people.

Of course it is. Why do leftists tell these obvious lies?
Especially when he has been making the media rounds with fake remorse about the death of Dallas police.

His BLM protest speech.

They kills cops. The pretty much defines terrorism

When did BLM kill a cop?
MICAH jOHNSON WAS SCOUTING WHITES, ESPECIALLY COPS.

He wasn't a member of BLM and actually appears to have taken issue with them.

So, stop lying.

He's a Canadian Koch whore, that's what they do!

Jackson is Canadian?
No but he appears to be a sucker for the Kochs. That makes him a Koch sucker!

If someone came up with "White Lives Matter" I would think, well what about blacks? What about Asians?

What about EVERYONE? Black Lives Matter has proven itself to be a racist Hate group by their absence of Whites, asians and whoever else is on this planet. If a group, such as white supremacy groups claims "White Lives Matter" without thought of others, the same standard is applied.

Do black churches operate on a HATE WHITEY premise? Yes. Jeremiah Wright showed the world what is behind many black churches. That leaves me to opine, "is there room for whites? Obviously not.
You are as far off the mark as a White person can get. We know what BLM means and why it was formed. Black lives didn't seem to matter as much as those of other Americans when unarmed Black men and boys fell in rapid succession before the smoking guns of police officers. Black Lives Matter is meant to draw attention to the seeming devaluation of Black Life by cops and White society in general. I can't hate them for that.

BLM is not a terrorist group. It just sometimes looks that way due to outsiders or non members infiltrating their peaceful protests and doing things with their own personal nefarious agendas... like the sniper in Dallas.

Yet, when BLM distances itself from the radical behavior of outsiders, many White people dismiss it as a ploy of some kind.

That attitude leads to more unwarranted speculation and scrutiny such as the kind you are exhibiting here.

When you march down the street chanting that you want to kill cops, it's perfectly reasonable to conclude you're a terrorist.
No terrorists are more subtle and secretive…moe ACTIOn oriented. I haven't seen any videos of BLM saying they want to kill cops. If you have them show us.

You are as far off the mark as a White person can get. We know what BLM means and why it was formed. Black lives didn't seem to matter as much as those of other Americans when unarmed Black men and boys fell in rapid succession before the smoking guns of police officers. Black Lives Matter is meant to draw attention to the seeming devaluation of Black Life by cops and White society in general. I can't hate them for that.

BLM is not a terrorist group. It just sometimes looks that way due to outsiders or non members infiltrating their peaceful protests and doing things with their own personal nefarious agendas... like the sniper in Dallas.

Yet, when BLM distances itself from the radical behavior of outsiders, many White people dismiss it as a ploy of some kind.

That attitude leads to more unwarranted speculation and scrutiny such as the kind you are exhibiting here.

When you march down the street chanting that you want to kill cops, it's perfectly reasonable to conclude you're a terrorist.
No terrorists are more subtle and secretive…moe ACTIOn oriented. I haven't seen any videos of BLM saying they want to kill cops. If you have them show us.

Thanks. The first video where people carrying BLM signs are shouting "pigs in a blanket, fry em like bacon" was interpreted by Fox host Bill O 'Reilly to mean dead cops. As far as I know he isn't a lawyer or judge of any kind. His two guests, a black man and a White woman both disagreed with Bill's impromptu indictment. I too disagree with O'Reilly because the protestors were a mixed group including some whites. But foremost in forming my conclusion was the ambiguity surrounding the "pigs in a blanket, fry em like bacon" chant. I just couldn't picture an analogy that could bring the implications of that chant to fruition unless they meant the electric chair as a means to "fry" the guilty cops who killed unarmed Blacks. The chant, IMHO was/is just a call for justice by the system, not by BLM.

The second video does show protestors but the camera is so far away I couldn't see any visible BLM signs and the audio was terrible. I can't make a nexus between BLM and those protestors based on that footage.

Thanks. The first video where people carrying BLM signs are shouting "pigs in a blanket, fry em like bacon" was interpreted by Fox host Bill O 'Reilly to mean dead cops. As far as I know he isn't a lawyer or judge of any kind. His two guests, a black man and a White woman both disagreed with Bill's impromptu indictment. I too disagree with O'Reilly because the protestors were a mixed group including some whites. But foremost in forming my conclusion was the ambiguity surrounding the "pigs in a blanket, fry em like bacon" chant. I just couldn't picture an analogy that could bring the implications of that chant to fruition unless they meant the electric chair as a means to "fry" the guilty cops who killed unarmed Blacks. The chant, IMHO was/is just a call for justice by the system, not by BLM.

The second video does show protestors but the camera is so far away I couldn't see any visible BLM signs and the audio was terrible. I can't make a nexus between BLM and those protestors based on that footage.

Only the brain damaged would fail to understand that "fry em like bacon" means "kill them."

The incident in the 2nd video was widely reported. It's a known fact that BLM staged the march.

13592392_1139816892706184_4589697630669693170_n.jpg

Only the brain damaged would fail to understand that "fry em like bacon" means "kill them."

The incident in the 2nd video was widely reported. It's a known fact that BLM staged the march.

Actually the only definition of "fry" that is applicable to something ALIVE is an allusion to the electric chair or electrocution. Does BLM have that capability?

Actually the only definition of "fry" that is applicable to something ALIVE is an allusion to the electric chair or electrocution. Does BLM have that capability?

Oh puhleeze. Now your quizzing me on the technical feasibility of their chant? Really?

"Pigs in a blanket...Fry them like bacon???"

Now you are reaching and not even worthy of an answer.

Oh puhleeze. Now your quizzing me on the technical feasibility of their chant? Really?

Yep…

"Pigs in a blanket...Fry them like bacon???"
See post # 69

Now you are reaching and not even worthy of an answer.

I am trying to reach a lost soul. YOU. Perhaps the BLM chant is a form of Ebonics that White people haven't been exposed to before, hell I don't know… But if their intention was to communicate a threat to ALL cops, I can think of better choices for a chant.

If the name of the group was Black Lives Matter Too, would it have been more acceptable and understood by more whites?
But it wouldn't have been nearly as divisive. Since the whole point of the organization was to be racially divisive...that wouldn't make much sense.

If the name of the group was Black Lives Matter Too, would it have been more acceptable and understood by more whites?
But it wouldn't have been nearly as divisive. Since the whole point of the organization was to be racially divisive...that wouldn't make much sense.
Your lack of intellect is duly noted.
My IQ = 158

Your's...

...perhaps 85, if that?

Fuck off, dumb ass. You are an idiot.

Your lack of intellect is duly noted.
My IQ = 158

Your's...

...perhaps 85, if that?

Fuck off, dumb ass. You are an idiot.
Your Ignorance Quotient is quite high at 158. Mine is near 50 or so. See ya wouldn't want to be ya…heh heh heh!

Forum List

Back