Formally recognize Black Lives Matter as a terrorist organization (petition)

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Formally recognize Black Lives Matter as a terrorist organization. | We the People: Your Voice in Our Government

Sign This Petition

Needs 100,000 signatures by August 5, 2016 to get a response from the White House 114,087 signed 100,000 goal

terrorism is defined as "the use of violence and intimidation in pursuit of political aims". This definition is the same definition used to declare ISIS and other groups, as terrorist organizations. Black Lives Matter has earned this title due to its actions in Ferguson, Baltimore, and even at a Bernie Sanders rally, as well as all over the United States and Canada. It is time for the pentagon to be consistent in its actions - and just as they rightfully declared ISIS a terror group, they must declare Black Lives Matter a terror group - on the grounds of principle, integrity, morality, and safety.

If someone came up with "White Lives Matter" I would think, well what about blacks? What about Asians?

What about EVERYONE? Black Lives Matter has proven itself to be a racist Hate group by their absence of Whites, asians and whoever else is on this planet. If a group, such as white supremacy groups claims "White Lives Matter" without thought of others, the same standard is applied.

Do black churches operate on a HATE WHITEY premise? Yes. Jeremiah Wright showed the world what is behind many black churches. That leaves me to opine, "is there room for whites? Obviously not.

If someone came up with "White Lives Matter" I would think, well what about blacks? What about Asians?

What about EVERYONE? Black Lives Matter has proven itself to be a racist Hate group by their absence of Whites, asians and whoever else is on this planet. If a group, such as white supremacy groups claims "White Lives Matter" without thought of others, the same standard is applied.

Do black churches operate on a HATE WHITEY premise? Yes. Jeremiah Wright showed the world what is behind many black churches. That leaves me to opine, "is there room for whites? Obviously not.

Many people who protest for Black Lives Matter are in fact not black. Its' not racist to call out a problem that affects black people. It'd be like claiming the emancipation proclamation was racist against whites.

Formally recognize Black Lives Matter as a terrorist organization. | We the People: Your Voice in Our Government

Sign This Petition

Needs 100,000 signatures by August 5, 2016 to get a response from the White House 114,087 signed 100,000 goal

terrorism is defined as "the use of violence and intimidation in pursuit of political aims". This definition is the same definition used to declare ISIS and other groups, as terrorist organizations. Black Lives Matter has earned this title due to its actions in Ferguson, Baltimore, and even at a Bernie Sanders rally, as well as all over the United States and Canada. It is time for the pentagon to be consistent in its actions - and just as they rightfully declared ISIS a terror group, they must declare Black Lives Matter a terror group - on the grounds of principle, integrity, morality, and safety.

As a Canadian, why do you care? Koch whore?

Many people who protest for Black Lives Matter are in fact not black. Its' not racist to call out a problem that affects black people. It'd be like claiming the emancipation proclamation was racist against whites.

The problem that affects any person in regards to their interaction with police officers is ON THEMSELVES

until proven otherwise. That is our system. Don't like it? Leave.

They are trying to be cool. But Black Liberation theology is anti white and Jew.

So the whites along for the ride are just useful idiots.

They are trying to be cool. But Black Liberation theology is anti white and Jew.

Thank you for that post. You are entirely right.

The problem that affects any person in regards to their interaction with police officers is ON THEMSELVES

I disagree but what does that have to do with my reply to you calling BLM racists?

According to you it's not possible for white people to care about the civil rights of blacks? What a fucked up world you live in.

If the name of the group was Black Lives Matter Too, would it have been more acceptable and understood by more whites?

I disagree but what does that have to do with my reply to you calling BLM racists?
The problem with many but not all blacks that they feel "entitled" Entitled to loot, to set fire to businesses for a problem they cannot even articulate.

When they have a protest, peaceful is not the order of the day. They throw stones, cement or molitove cocktails. When they are asked why, they say the police officers are targeting them, even "assassinating them,lol. Do they wait for an investigation? NO. That is not important to a BLM activist. Maybe they need to return to Africa where BLM fits into the scheme of their culture. In the USA. All lives matter and it hard for many of them to accept.

According to you it's not possible for white people to care about the civil rights of blacks? What a fucked up world you live in.
You have that wrong. White people care ABOUT THE RIGHTS OF ALL PEOPLE. Blacks are only concerned with blacks.

Sign This Petition

Such is the contempt most on the right have for the First Amendment.

"Formally recognize Black Lives Matter as a terrorist organization (petition)"

This is as ignorant as it is moronic and racist.
LMAO! It's nothing less than the New Panther Crime Group. Until you decide that all people in this nation are given the SAME RIGHTS you are part of the problem. ALL Lives Matter!

The problem with many but not all blacks that they feel "entitled" Entitled to loot, to set fire to businesses for a problem they cannot even articulate.

And you're calling BLM racsits? :badgrin:

Do you think whites are better than blacks?

When they have a protest, peaceful is not the order of the day. They throw stones, cement or molitove cocktails. When they are asked why, they say the police officers are targeting them, even "assassinating them,lol. Do they wait for an investigation? NO. That is not important to a BLM activist. Maybe they need to return to Africa where BLM fits into the scheme of their culture. In the USA. All lives matter and it hard for many of them to accept.

They've had many peaceful protests, some not so peaceful and some where the cops were violent and part of the problem. The cops in Baton Rouge just recently ran people off of private property and then arrested them for being on the street.

Baton Rouge Protesters Flee to Private Property, Militarized Police Chase Them Off and Arrest Many

I don't know, don't citizens have rights on private property anymore?

Baton Rouge Police attack peaceful protesters for Alton Sterling

Forum List

Back