Formally recognize Black Lives Matter as a terrorist organization (petition)

If someone came up with "White Lives Matter" I would think, well what about blacks? What about Asians?

What about EVERYONE? Black Lives Matter has proven itself to be a racist Hate group by their absence of Whites, asians and whoever else is on this planet. If a group, such as white supremacy groups claims "White Lives Matter" without thought of others, the same standard is applied.

Do black churches operate on a HATE WHITEY premise? Yes. Jeremiah Wright showed the world what is behind many black churches. That leaves me to opine, "is there room for whites? Obviously not.

Many people who protest for Black Lives Matter are in fact not black. Its' not racist to call out a problem that affects black people. It'd be like claiming the emancipation proclamation was racist against whites.
They are trying to be cool. But Black Liberation theology is anti white and Jew.

So the whites along for the ride are just useful idiots.

According to you it's not possible for white people to care about the civil rights of blacks? What a fucked up world you live in.
You have that wrong. White people care ABOUT THE RIGHTS OF ALL PEOPLE. Blacks are only concerned with blacks.

White people like me, not you.

Still waiting for you to actually respond to why you think BLM are racist. You seem to not be able to understand the name of the movement and can't get beyond that. How come? Is the NAACP racist too?

If someone came up with "White Lives Matter" I would think, well what about blacks? What about Asians?

What about EVERYONE? Black Lives Matter has proven itself to be a racist Hate group by their absence of Whites, asians and whoever else is on this planet. If a group, such as white supremacy groups claims "White Hawppy, yloLives Matter" without thought of others, the same standard is applied.

Do black churches operate on a HATE WHITEY premise? Yes. Jeremiah Wright showed the world what is behind many black churches. That leaves me to opine, "is there room for whites? Obviously not.

Many people who protest for Black Lives Matter are in fact not black. Its' not racist to call out a problem that affects black people. It'd be like claiming the emancipation proclamation was racist against whites.

The problem that affects any person in regards to their interaction with police officers is ON THEMSELVES

until proven otherwise. That is our system. Don't like it? Leave.

I disagree but what does that have to do with my reply to you calling BLM racists?
The problem with many but not all blacks that they feel "entitled" Entitled to loot, to set fire to businesses for a problem they cannot even articulate.

And you're calling BLM racsits? :badgrin:

Do you think whites are better than blacks?

When they have a protest, peaceful is not the order of the day. They throw stones, cement or molitove cocktails. When they are asked why, they say the police officers are targeting them, even "assassinating them,lol. Do they wait for an investigation? NO. That is not important to a BLM activist. Maybe they need to return to Africa where BLM fits into the scheme of their culture. In the USA. All lives matter and it hard for many of them to accept.

They've had many peaceful protests, some not so peaceful and some where the cops were violent and part of the problem. The cops in Baton Rouge just recently ran people off of private property and then arrested them for being on the street.

Baton Rouge Protesters Flee to Private Property, Militarized Police Chase Them Off and Arrest Many

I don't know, don't citizens have rights on private property anymore?

Baton Rouge Police attack peaceful protesters for Alton Sterling
Happy. you are NOT getting it. Whites are not better than blacks and blacks are not better than whites.

Instead of taking to the street when a black is shot or arrested, wait for the fuckin' investigation !!! IS THAT SO HARD? REMEMBER THE "AFFLUENZA CASE? Put the kid and the mother away!

What about EVERYONE? Black Lives Matter has proven itself to be a racist Hate group by their absence of Whites, asians and whoever else is on this planet. If a group, such as white supremacy groups claims "White Lives Matter" without thought of others, the same standard is applied.

They are trying to be cool. But Black Liberation theology is anti white and Jew.

According to you it's not possible for white people to care about the civil rights of blacks? What a fucked up world you live in.
You have that wrong. White people care ABOUT THE RIGHTS OF ALL PEOPLE. Blacks are only concerned with blacks.

Still waiting for you to actually respond to why you think BLM are racist. You seem to not be able to understand the name of the movement and can't get beyond that. How come? Is the NAACP racist too?
Because the people that fly the BLM banners are not interested in anything but Blacks and the suffering that took place hundreds of years ago! The same for the NAACP... they are only for the portion of the citizens that are NOT white. Pull those big pants on and make something of yourself instead of playing the "poor me" card! That is too easy.

Not only no, but hell no.

Are we going to put everyone we disagree with on a terrorist watch list? What happens when they want to do that to you?

This is extremism.

The problem that affects any person in regards to their interaction with police officers is ON THEMSELVES

I disagree but what does that have to do with my reply to you calling BLM racists?
The problem with many but not all blacks that they feel "entitled" Entitled to loot, to set fire to businesses for a problem they cannot even articulate.

When they have a protest, peaceful is not the order of the day. They throw stones, cement or molitove cocktails. When they are asked why, they say the police officers are targeting them, even "assassinating them,lol. Do they wait for an investigation? NO. That is not important to a BLM activist. Maybe they need to return to Africa where BLM fits into the scheme of their culture. In the USA. All lives matter and it hard for many of them to accept.

They've had many peaceful protests, some not so peaceful and some where the cops were violent and part of the problem. The cops in Baton Rouge just recently ran people off of private property and then arrested them for being on the street.

Baton Rouge Protesters Flee to Private Property, Militarized Police Chase Them Off and Arrest Many

Happy. you are NOT getting it. Whites are not better than blacks and blacks are not better than whites.

Instead of taking to the street when a black is shot or arrested, wait for the fuckin' investigation !!! IS THAT SO HARD? REMEMBER THE "AFFLUENZA CASE? Put the kid and the mother away!

How many decades should they wait? And should the same system that has let Police Officers off the hook remain intact? How about citizen review boards? Or advocating for more body cams with penalties for turning them off?

For example here are issues BLM was protesting for in Memphis:

'Black Lives Matter' issues 4 demands of city leadership
  1. The immediate, official hiring of Michael Rallings as police director.
  2. Investigation into why of the $500 million spent in public funds, only three percent goes to African-American businesses.
  3. More funding for crime prevention technology and youth empowerment. Give youth places to congregate after closure of several community centers.
  4. Increase cultural sensitivity training for officers.
It's not just about who shot who, it's just that those shootings are a reminder that things aren't equal and something needs to be done. You can argue that you disagree with BLM, I have no problem with that but playing the wingnut pc race card because you disagree doesn't help your case.

Are we going to put everyone we disagree with on a terrorist watch list? What happens when they want to do that to you?

This is extremism.
I am not claiming I should be due because something in my past prohibited me from being what I wanted.

Bit there is a portion of our society claims that something in their past or their present surroundings prohibit them from being a success. When, in reality, we can become what we aspire in our dreams if we look for solutions instead of excuses. That is not intended for just blacks, but for millenials as well.

Because the people that fly the BLM banners are not interested in anything but Blacks and the suffering that took place hundreds of years ago! The same for the NAACP... they are only for the portion of the citizens that are NOT white. Pull those big pants on and make something of yourself instead of playing the "poor me" card! That is too easy.

Using your logic environmentalists should be really upset at BLM because they aren't addressing global warming. Black lives matter, there is no need to weigh it down or delude with every challenge this country faces. Black lives matter because we already know white lives matter.

Then again, you think the NAACP is racist so you're a lost cause.

How many decades should they wait? And should the same system that has let Police Officers off the hook remain intact? How about citizen review boards? Or advocating for more body cams with penalties for turning them off?

2. Investigation into why of the $500 million spent in public funds, only three percent goes to African-American businesses.
  3. More funding for crime prevention technology and youth empowerment. Give youth places to congregate after closure of several community centers.
It's not just about who shot who, it's just that those shootings are a reminder that things aren't equal and something needs to be done. You can argue that you disagree with BLM, I have no problem with that but playing the wingnut pc race card because you disagree doesn't help your case.

Why should the city hire any person demanded by a particular group? They shoul;d hire the most qualified person available.

2) What was the $500 million earmarked for? Businesses? Equipment? Personnel? If it was just for businesses, you have a point.
3) What time do the community centers close? If it is before 9:00, then you have a point. After that, all teenagers should be at home.
4) Training for officers is always great. Especially when emotions get tagged in volatile situations. I'm afraid that officers responding to inner city reports are on edge, realizing a weapon could be lurking on an individual and since the black community has called for the death of white officers, they could react too quickly and not be useful in a truly dangerous situation.

Why should the city hire any person demanded by a particular group? They shoul;d hire the most qualified person available.

2) What was the $500 million earmarked for? Businesses? Equipment? Personnel? If it was just for businesses, you have a point.
3) What time do the community centers close? If it is before 9:00, then you have a point. After that, all teenagers should be at home.
4) Training for officers is always great. Especially when emotions get tagged in volatile situations. I'm afraid that officers responding to inner city reports are on edge, realizing a weapon could be lurking on an individual and since the black community has called for the death of white officers, they could react too quickly and not be useful in a truly dangerous situation.

Yeah, why should citizens demand anything from their government, you assholes do it all the time. It's a part of democracy and protesters and voters always have demands.

I don't post the list to debate every item, I'm demonstrating to you that BLM is more than just protesting police shootings of unarmed black people that you find so repulsive.

Using your logic environmentalists should be really upset at BLM because they aren't addressing global warming. Black lives matter, there is no need to weigh it down or delude with every challenge this country faces. Black lives matter because we already know white lives matter.

Then again, you think the NAACP is racist so you're a lost cause.
Interesting. Black Lives Matter because we already know that White Lives Matter. No one put it in terms such as those. I understand that. But can't we say that ALL lives matter?

NAACP? No one would stand for a NAAWP.

Yeah, why should citizens demand anything from their government, you assholes do it all the time. It's a part of democracy and protesters and voters always have demands.

I don't post the list to debate every item, I'm demonstrating to you that BLM is more than just protesting police shootings of unarmed black people that you find so repulsive.
And I do find shooting of unarmed blacks is repulsive. But you don't wait for the investigation to determine that was actually the case.

And I do find shooting of unarmed blacks is repulsive. But you don't wait for the investigation to determine that was actually the case.

Part of the problem is they don't trust authority who time after time does not convict cops for these types of events. Transparency and accountability is what is needed and the protests highlight this every time one of these events happen.

Protests are as American as apple pie.

Formally recognize Black Lives Matter as a terrorist organization. | We the People: Your Voice in Our Government

Sign This Petition

Needs 100,000 signatures by August 5, 2016 to get a response from the White House 114,087 signed 100,000 goal

terrorism is defined as "the use of violence and intimidation in pursuit of political aims". This definition is the same definition used to declare ISIS and other groups, as terrorist organizations. Black Lives Matter has earned this title due to its actions in Ferguson, Baltimore, and even at a Bernie Sanders rally, as well as all over the United States and Canada. It is time for the pentagon to be consistent in its actions - and just as they rightfully declared ISIS a terror group, they must declare Black Lives Matter a terror group - on the grounds of principle, integrity, morality, and safety.
Such is the contempt most on the right have for the First Amendment.

The First Amendment doesn't give you the right to exort people to execute cops.

This is extremism.
They kills cops. The pretty much defines terrorism

Formally recognize Black Lives Matter as a terrorist organization. | We the People: Your Voice in Our Government

Sign This Petition

Needs 100,000 signatures by August 5, 2016 to get a response from the White House 114,087 signed 100,000 goal

terrorism is defined as "the use of violence and intimidation in pursuit of political aims". This definition is the same definition used to declare ISIS and other groups, as terrorist organizations. Black Lives Matter has earned this title due to its actions in Ferguson, Baltimore, and even at a Bernie Sanders rally, as well as all over the United States and Canada. It is time for the pentagon to be consistent in its actions - and just as they rightfully declared ISIS a terror group, they must declare Black Lives Matter a terror group - on the grounds of principle, integrity, morality, and safety.
Such is the contempt most on the right have for the First Amendment.

The First Amendment doesn't give you the right to exort people to execute cops.

Last I checked they blew that guy up.

Part of the problem is they don't trust authority who time after time does not convict cops for these types of events. Transparency and accountability is what is needed and the protests highlight this every time one of these events happen.

Protests are as American as apple pie.
And cameras on the police dashboards are as common as apple pie now. Once and altercation has taken place, the camera will tell the story. WAIT FOR THE INVESTIGATION. THAT IS ONLY FAIR.

Forum List

Back