Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Kinda/sorta

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • MYOB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Indirectly, I can buy into, if the only thing that is accomplished is relieving oneself of hurt.

Respect is earned, it's not a given. Even if your philosophy is keeping doors opened unless reason is given to close them, either permanently, or conditionally. This is separate from Forgiveness. We are each in our own place, in relation to the path, each with different burdens, those burdens do change along the way. The nature of our relationships should change with growth, no? With those close to us, we tend to tolerate more than from those not. In relation to family, we are more vulnerable. ;) :lol:

When we bring wrong doings to light, there are less places for those responsible to hide. It is also a warning to the unsuspecting. That does effect change. Sort of like burning bridges or banging your head against a wall, trying the same formula over and over again. Sooner or later it gets old, even for the perpetrator, even if it's the just getting caught. The only exception I can think of might be masturbation. :lol:

You have hairy palms? :eek:

There should be a separation from family and 'others' within this conversation.

The group of people 'alien sorority sisters' to coin someone's phrase, that I deal with are not my friends nor are they my enemies. They are an odd enigma of persons that I must associate with. Those that should be holding them accountable, do not, regardless of how many people bring the bad behavior to light.

The only exception I can think of might be masturbation. That's funny Intense...gives a different meaning to taking matters into your own hands. Bahahaha

Fine.

....... how does that work. Are snits limited?

I dunno. You have the snit. Where'd you get it from? Did you offer any to anybody else? Do you have a stash? Are you keeping the entire collection of snits to yourself? Don't feel like sharing today? Are you part of the 1%?

Don't bogart the snits.

Fine.

I dunno. You have the snit. Where'd you get it from? Did you offer any to anybody else? Do you have a stash? Are you keeping the entire collection of snits to yourself? Don't feel like sharing today? Are you part of the 1%?

Don't bogart the snits.

1) I got it from you

2) No

3) Yes

4) I'm torn

5) Pretty much

6) 1% of snits?

Fine.

Don't bogart the snits.

1) I got it from you

2) No

3) Yes

4) I'm torn

5) Pretty much

6) 1% of snits?

How the bloody blue fuck did I suddenly become the purveyor of your fucking snit?

sr1cov.jpg

Forum List

Back