Forgiveness

I have been awarded rep from SkyFi asking me ever so politely to "get lost" and informing me that I have nothing to contribute.

:D

I have contributed, though.

I have contributed my opinion. And my opinion is that she talks silly gibberish.

She uses the lingo and talks the talk, the touchy feely pablum speak of the brain washing industry.

"Uh huh. So, what I hear you saying is that you feel as though you aren't being fully appreciated for the profound contributions you have made in the realm of expressing your inner feelings."

<<this reflective counseling technique is designed to get the client to feel as though the counselor is REALLY listening, and just basically repeating the tripe the client has just said in slightly different words gets them to elaborate on their all important "feelings.>>

The funny thing is: sometimes, properly practiced by a skilled counselor, any kind of therapy along those lines could hold some value. BUT, the dimwits who talk AT each other using their buzz words and jargon and touchy feely blather are truly engaged in little more than mutual masturbation.

"I hear you. You feel that your feelings are under appreciated! Tell me, how does that make you feel?"

:lmao:

I forgive myself for feeling that this calls for much more derision than I can provide at this time. It's late. Work beckons.

Hey, Ms. Touchy Feely Positive Affirmation Spewer, do you forgive me for harboring humorous feelings about your expression of negativity?

:lol:

Here. I shall help you out with a new avie. It's tailor made just for you and your ilk:

No+to+Negativity.png

I have a sincere interest in this topic. You come here to mock. I suggest you go elsewhere to a topic you're actually interested or to the flame zone.

You seem to have a charge with counselors and with people interested in the topic of forgiveness. Examine what that's about for you.

I'm sure you won't contribute anything positive to the topic. All you're interested in is degrading people who want to discuss forgiveness. Take care.

Yes, I forgive you for mocking me and the topic itself.

The "silly gibberish" I'm talking about can be studied in more depth at Focusing Resources. Google Ann Weiser Cornell or Eugene Gendlin.

I have a sincere antipathy for your sincere interest in the topic. I suggest you make an affirmation to put me on ignore because I love to mock the silly touchy feely talky bullshit you and your ilk engage in.

I feel that you feel that I feel badly about your feelings for my feelings on the topic of these feelings, but of course you seem unable or unwilling to embrace the feelings of bemused derision I feel that I justifiably feel for your feelings about my feelings concerning your concern for feelings.

Feel me?

I forgive you for your condescension, too, toots!

:thup:

Fair enough. You expressed yourself clearly. I don't care if you make fun of me. I don't myself that seriously.

I would NEVER put you on ignore. You're too amusing.

I have a sincere interest in this topic. You come here to mock. I suggest you go elsewhere to a topic you're actually interested or to the flame zone.

You seem to have a charge with counselors and with people interested in the topic of forgiveness. Examine what that's about for you.

I'm sure you won't contribute anything positive to the topic. All you're interested in is degrading people who want to discuss forgiveness. Take care.

Yes, I forgive you for mocking me and the topic itself.

The "silly gibberish" I'm talking about can be studied in more depth at Focusing Resources. Google Ann Weiser Cornell or Eugene Gendlin.

I have a sincere antipathy for your sincere interest in the topic. I suggest you make an affirmation to put me on ignore because I love to mock the silly touchy feely talky bullshit you and your ilk engage in.

I feel that you feel that I feel badly about your feelings for my feelings on the topic of these feelings, but of course you seem unable or unwilling to embrace the feelings of bemused derision I feel that I justifiably feel for your feelings about my feelings concerning your concern for feelings.

Feel me?

Fair enough. You expressed yourself clearly. I don't care if you make fun of me. I don't myself that seriously.

Then don't suggest I shut up, you hypocritical lummox.

See? It's easy if you JUST use what passes for your brain!

Feel me?

It's just as easy to deliver that message kindly without insults.

It's just as easy to deliver that message kindly without insults.

And yet, the Queen of happy talk affirmation pablum has difficulty doing as she preaches.

So, spare us the hypocrisy and get back to work.

There MUST be some touchy feely feelings you feel you must inform us about.

Forum List

Back