"Merry Christmas"--are you really offended?

amrchaos

Pentheus torn apart
Nov 1, 2008
Miami
(This is sarcasm--If reading this offended you, then you are taking me way to seriously and should stop! I've said this before, but some of you just don't understand!)

Now being the first poster to actively fight against christmas with my rather "intelligent" posts, I have to ask those that actually run from crucifixes, beg people not to teach their kids about ghosts and spirits, and above all try to "educate" people on what Christmas is founded on this question:

Are you really offended by the words "Merry Christmas"?

If you are , then I say Merry Christmas to you!:badgrin:

If you are not, then what is up with all this ethnic-cleansing of the J-man's birthday?

Do we tell Muslims that eating regularly is good for you and therefore Rashadan should not be practiced?

Do we inform Jews of the dangers of an Open flame and therefore they should avoid lighting Menorahs?

Of course not. If Muslims want to starve to death, let them starve the death! If Jews want to burn their houses down, let them. It is not our place to tell the believers how to live, even if we are convinced that what they are teaching essentially brainwashes people into believing in wild delusional fantasies!!

Saying "MERRY CHRISTMAS", Singing Maoz Tzur, or Given gifts of food to the poor never killed or opressed anyone.

Murderous delusionals have--so stop trying to change our benign delusionals into righteous killers!! Some of them are already on the cusp, so stop before it is too late!

There are at least six threads on this. Mods should merge them all into one.

Tashi Deleg! Have a problem with that?

"Join the WAR against Christmas"

What rules shall we enforce on the Jesus Junkies this year!! BWAAHAAHAAA!!

I know! The Jesus Junkies should not be allowed to drink egg nog without rum!!

How come there's never a war on Ramadan? Hardly seems fair.

I'll tell you why.

The truth is that there are just so many christians in the country that we non-christians thought it would be fun to push them down and make them hate celebrating their holidays.

So we created "The War against Christmas" in order to dictate to "non offensive Christians" what we want them to do or else they are offending us. So far, the silly Jesus junkies bought it and are now paying homage to "Happy Holidays", "Festivus", and even Kwanzaa--A totally fabricated religion by non-christian African Americans.

By the time we are through, the J-junkies will be begging to become Jewish! How can you be Merry if you are surrounded by non-merry people, huh?

(Easy, just say screw them--but the Jesus Junkies want to be thought of as polite! So lets make them angry this Christmas!! Cut down that Christmas tree, put out the Christmas lights. Shoot Santa before he land his sleigh and drop charcoal down the Christians Chimneys!

.....And have yourself a Horrible Little Christmas!!:badgrin:)

Merry Semper Fi Christmas...
:cool:
SouthWood couple's holiday display has patriotic flair
Dec. 2, 2011 | Derek and Courtney Whitis light their SouthWood home every holiday season. This year, they’ve outdone themselves.
Their patriotic display in the 3600 block of Mossy Creek Lane has more than 100,000 LED lights and is the highlight of the neighborhood. Thursday evening, a steady stream of cars rolled slowly by to appreciate the animated light and sound show. “We turned the lights on Tuesday and had more than 50 people came out to look at it all that night,” Courtney Whitis said. The lights go on at 6:15 p.m. every night and run to 11 p.m.

This year’s display includes more than three times the bulbs they normally put on the house for the holiday season. The visual display is accompanied by a four-minute soundtrack that plays a portion of the song for each branch of the military — low volume through loudspeakers and available to drivers on a low-power radio frequency.

The whole thing took months of planning and about four weeks of installation with heavy machinery. While the display will likely send the Whitis family’s electric bill sky high, Courtney Whitis says that the cost of the display is “nothing in comparison to what the troops do every day for our freedom.” The neighbors love the display and it has heightened the patriotic spirit on the street.

Becca Hale, who lives near the Whitis’ home, said many neighbors are planning to light their homes as well *— although not nearly to the level of the Whits display. “We did this just to pay tribute to those who have served, are serving and will serve in the military protecting our freedom,” Courtney Whitis said. The Whitises seek to raise awareness and money for the Semper Fi Fund, which provides assistance for wounded soldiers in their recovery process. Those who would like to donate can visit semperfifund.org.

Source

lol, people should say it anyway, telling them to deal with it. You are in America where ALL religion is allowed.

It's time for people to stop being such self centered bigots.

Forum List

Back