Zone1 Foreign based posters

Check it out, folks -- this stuff's the total bomb!

db767aa2fd754f1631dcccba24d7a198.jpg

I

I heard those started with a mutant that was found near Chenobyl.

A single ignorant (in the classical definition) foreign poster (rupo1200)
I like him, adds a much needed dimension to the forum
has clogged up numerous sites
with all due respect, define clogged!
with junk posts like (what is hotel california).
:abgg2q.jpg:
Is it possible to restrict foreign based posters to their own site
it would dilute his humor
or put an asterisk next to their name?
OK, should we make it a scarlet asterisk?...btw did you catch his "American lantern" thread/posts...hilarious stuff

A single ignorant (in the classical definition) foreign poster (rupo1200) has clogged up numerous sites with junk posts like (what is hotel california). Is it possible to restrict foreign based posters to their own site or put an asterisk next to their name?
I've found the ignore button works better than complaining,,

That was legendary. How'd ya miss that? They were talking about building gardening sheds and cabins and telling Americans that we have the lousiest garden sheds in the world.

In fact, almost every thread was about Russian superiority on everything from gardening to tactical nukes.

Probably read about that in Pravda.

I hate I missed it.

One easy way to recognize agents of antagonistic foreign powers is anyone who proposes civil war and other domestic violence.

A single ignorant (in the classical definition) foreign poster (rupo1200) has clogged up numerous sites with junk posts like (what is hotel california). Is it possible to restrict foreign based posters to their own site or put an asterisk next to their name?

So one foreigner does something bad, so all foreigners are responsible?

Yep. But it seems like he's got past the cowboy thing, and now he keeps posting threads about hippies. Perhaps he watched some Hollywood movie about hippies. :dunno:

He moves from one outrageous thing to another. I am still astounded by his claim that "community" means slavery. Just wow.

I keep thinking that as he moves from older history to more recent history he will be more accurate. Alas, I am wrong again.

Forum List

Back