Zone1 What happened to my banner, bitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just donated $100, yet received nary a shiny banner next to my name. WTF?
It depends. Not kidding. If you donated one way, you don’t get the highly prized banner. But if you donate the other way, you get it. There’s even a thread about this by a Mod in announcements.

I suggest you send a private message to a Mod. I believe I had made the same mistake, and a mod did the needed work around.

It depends. Not kidding. If you donated one way, you don’t get the highly prized banner. But if you donate the other way, you get it. There’s even a thread about this by a Mod in announcements.

I suggest you send a private message to a Mod. I believe I had made the same mistake, and a mod did the needed work around.

Right, you get a "shiny banner" for donating to either support levels, not the other stuff.

I just donated $100, yet received nary a shiny banner next to my name. WTF?
andy-samberg-you-fool.gif

He already has. I've asked him that question, no answer. I think he expects instant gratification or something.

He already has. I've asked him that question, no answer. I think he expects instant gratification or something.
I think the announcement post was pretty helpful (I don’t know if it was up when I made my contribution). My request was handled pretty swiftly. And if I failed to say it back then, thanks.

I don't know why anyone donates. Top donor got dissed and insulted by a fucktazmod. I guess he never learned that one does not bite the hand the feeds it. Prolly cuz he's a loser fucktard asswipe. And no..I have not gotten over seeing that go down. And yes, it still pisses me off. But the donator still donates so.....it shows what a decent nice man he is versus the douchebag that has no wisdom or intelligence.
Hossfly is the nicest guy in the world and a real gentleman.

There aren't too many like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back