Zone1 Foreign based posters

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
A single ignorant (in the classical definition) foreign poster (rupo1200) has clogged up numerous sites with junk posts like (what is hotel california). Is it possible to restrict foreign based posters to their own site or put an asterisk next to their name?

A single ignorant (in the classical definition) foreign poster (rupo1200) has clogged up numerous sites with junk posts like (what is hotel california). Is it possible to restrict foreign based posters to their own site or put an asterisk next to their name?
Paid Putin Posters. I hate it. Whatever Putin is paying this guy, it's way too much. He just doesn't GET America.

I'm not sure he is foreign. Ignorant yes, but maybe not foreign.

I have been messing with him a lot. I have posted in very formal English and I have posted in slang or street English. I've even thrown in some distinctly southern terminology.

Not once has he asked about any of it. And he has always understood.
I thought he was just trolling us.

Most Russians we've had come and nest here have been much more PERSONAL aggressive than the current ones. Notably TWO that came here about 4 or 5 years ago that started total battles in Gardening and the Science forums!!! :shok: The choice of topics and what THEY want to discuss probably comes from the LACK of ability to discuss what you want to publicly there. Those opportunities are limited.

The few "survivors" are just not our largest problem and OFTEN -- when the vodka wears off -- LOL -- they do post stuff that makes you think.

Most Russians we've had come and nest here have been much more PERSONAL aggressive than the current ones. Notably TWO that came here about 4 or 5 years ago that started total battles in Gardening and the Science forums!!! :shok: The choice of topics and what THEY want to discuss probably comes from the LACK of ability to discuss what you want to publicly there. Those opportunities are limited.

The few "survivors" are just not our largest problem and OFTEN -- when the vodka wears off -- LOL -- they do post stuff that makes you think.
Russians in the gardening forum? I wish I had known.

Some of the best African violet hybridizers are in Russia.

AMERICANS are supposed to value freedom. We have a couple foreign posters I love. Many I do not. But we're supposed to be about free speech.

Russians in the gardening forum? I wish I had known.

Some of the best African violet hybridizers are in Russia.

That was legendary. How'd ya miss that? They were talking about building gardening sheds and cabins and telling Americans that we have the lousiest garden sheds in the world.

In fact, almost every thread was about Russian superiority on everything from gardening to tactical nukes.

Probably read about that in Pravda.

Check it out, folks -- this stuff's the total bomb!

db767aa2fd754f1631dcccba24d7a198.jpg

I

Forum List

Back