Forcible Rape vs. Legitimate Rape.

And isn't Rape Inherently "Forcible"?...

If so, then why the Unwillingness to have that Term Qualify it?...

Just a Question.

:)

peace...

Because it's redundant?

Because it's a way to classify some rape as less severe?

Dunno..this is coming out of your camp.

Some "Rape" isn't Forcible Sallow... Some Women are ALL about it when Drunk with a Drunk Guy and then Claim "Rape" the next day with not Apaprent Signs of Rape aside from Sex...

And these days there are a lot Kinky Fuckers who are in to Forcible Sex and other things...

There are also Women who Lie about Rape... Fact not Fiction.

peace...

And isn't Rape Inherently "Forcible"?...

If so, then why the Unwillingness to have that Term Qualify it?...

Just a Question.

peace...

Because it's redundant?

Because it's a way to classify some rape as less severe?

Dunno..this is coming out of your camp.

Some "Rape" isn't Forcible Sallow... Some Women are ALL about it when Drunk with a Drunk Guy and then Claim "Rape" the next day with not Apaprent Signs of Rape aside from Sex...

And these days there are a lot Kinky Fuckers who are in to Forcible Sex and other things...

There are also Women who Lie about Rape... Fact not Fiction.

peace...

That gets decided in a court of law, Mal...you know that.

Really?... Trying to put Akin on Ryan?...

You are getting Paid, Correct?... :lol:

peace...

Trying?

The sun doesn't shine between the two.

And paid?

:lol:

There is a Debate about how Loosely we Define "Rape".

Do you have some Quotes of Ryan?

Akin's an Absolute Asshammer and I ain't Defending ANYTHING he says or does...

But I need some Quotes of Ryan and Context.

peace...

Why quotes?

Aren't legislation and policy enough?

:confused:

Trying?

The sun doesn't shine between the two.

And paid?

:lol:

peace...

Why quotes?

There has to be some Context behind his Definition of "Forcible Rape"... I ain't looking it up because I'm not the one taking two words out of Legislation and Attempting to Equate them to the Idiocy that Akin said.

I am Certain he Spoke in Congress about this Legislation and Debated what "Forcible Rape" was...

Answered Questions about it on some show?...

Anything?

peace...

peace...

Why quotes?

There has to be some Context behind his Definition of "Forcible Rape"... I ain't looking it up because I'm not the one taking two words out of Legislation and Attempting to Equate them to the Idiocy that Akin said.

I am Certain he Spoke in Congress about this Legislation and Debated what "Forcible Rape" was...

Anything?

peace...

The "context" is that Ryan wants to get rid of a woman's right to choose..in all cases.

Hence the dodgy definitions and attempt to change the law. Including a "personhood" bill.

Why quotes?

Anything?

peace...

The "context" is that Ryan wants to get rid of a woman's right to choose..in all cases.

Hence the dodgy definitions and attempt to change the law. Including a "personhood" bill.

^And here is what I am talking about... You say Right to Choose... People like me not trying to Hide what the "Choice" is say Abortion.

Find me some Context to go with your Claim Sallow. :thup:

peace...

This guy thinks that this is "legitimate rape"

Judge: Let lesbians into military so male GIs can turn them straight

...it's the "corrective" kind.

“Lesbians should be allowed to serve, gay men should not,” declared Joe Rehyansky in an article published Monday. Rehyansky, an Army veteran who served in Vietnam, is a part-time magistrate in Hamilton County, Tennessee, and a former assistant district attorney.

Who is this guy again?...

What an Angry and Hatefilled Existence you and the Bodey's of the Lesbian Community must lead.

peace...

Forcible Rape ( Paul Ryan ) vs. Legitimate ( Todd Akin ). Is there much of a difference?

Can anyone explain it?

I'm pretty sure rape is just rape. :dunno:

Two Drunks go to bed together and Fuck and the next day one Regrets it and Claims Rape...

It's Happened...

I'm not sure ALL Cases of Claimed Rape are. :thup:

There are also Men Hating Fememists in Posititions of Power who Believe that NO Woman can Consent and that ALL Sex is Rape for them.

peace...

Forcible Rape ( Paul Ryan ) vs. Legitimate ( Todd Akin ). Is there much of a difference?

Can anyone explain it?

Two Drunks go to bed together and Fuck and the next day one Regrets it and Claims Rape...

It's Happened...

There are also Men Hating Fememists in Posititions of Power who Believe that NO Woman can Consent and that ALL Sex is Rape for them.

peace...

Sure it's happened. And it's pretty rare. Generally most of those cases don't see the light of day. At best they are a hassle.

It's Happened...

peace...

Sure it's happened. And it's pretty rare. Generally most of those cases don't see the light of day. At best they are a hassle.

It's funny that the Left tend to be the ones who want to Ban the Death Penalty in case there is one Person who gets it that was Innocent...

Yet when it comes to Rape, if, and I believe there are, there are possibly dozens if not hundreds of Men in Prison for Rape that are Innocent over the years, you don't hear a word out of the Left about it...

Why is that?

Wrongful Imprisonment is one of the Worst things that happens in a "Free" Society based on Laws.

Now... Do you have Context for Ryan's stand?...

Has he NEVER Explained what he means by it?

peace...

This guy thinks that this is "legitimate rape"

Judge: Let lesbians into military so male GIs can turn them straight

...it's the "corrective" kind.

“Lesbians should be allowed to serve, gay men should not,” declared Joe Rehyansky in an article published Monday. Rehyansky, an Army veteran who served in Vietnam, is a part-time magistrate in Hamilton County, Tennessee, and a former assistant district attorney.

Who is this guy again?...

What an Angry and Hatefilled Existence you and the Bodey's of the Lesbian Community must lead.

peace...

Dishonest Angry and Bitter Lesbians are Dishonest and Angry... :lol:

peac.e..

Can anyone explain it?

It's Happened...

peace...

Rape is pretty hard to prove anyways unless you have witnesses, its mostly a he said she said type thing.

It's Happened...

peace...

Rape is pretty hard to prove anyways unless you have witnesses, its mostly a he said she said type thing.

And "she said" in the last couple of decades has been the Judge, Jury and Executioner...

And I don't believe a LOT of them were "Rape".

peace...

Forum List

Back