Forcible Rape vs. Legitimate Rape.

Two Drunks go to bed together and Fuck and the next day one Regrets it and Claims Rape...

It's Happened...

I'm not sure ALL Cases of Claimed Rape are. :thup:

There are also Men Hating Fememists in Posititions of Power who Believe that NO Woman can Consent and that ALL Sex is Rape for them.

:)

peace...

Sure it's happened. And it's pretty rare. Generally most of those cases don't see the light of day. At best they are a hassle.

It's funny that the Left tend to be the ones who want to Ban the Death Penalty in case there is one Person who gets it that was Innocent...

Yet when it comes to Rape, if, and I believe there are, there are possibly dozens if not hundreds of Men in Prison for Rape that are Innocent over the years, you don't hear a word out of the Left about it...

Why is that?

Wrongful Imprisonment is one of the Worst things that happens in a "Free" Society based on Laws.

Now... Do you have Context for Ryan's stand?...

Has he NEVER Explained what he means by it?

peace...

The "context" is the legislation he's backed..

But heck..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cqVFt4Yt8c]Paul Ryan Bill Could Allow Rapists to Sue Victim to Prevent Abortion - YouTube[/ame]

That's the context.

And that's Ryan at the CPAC.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6C3hQnCJbs]Paul Ryan Speaking at CPAC 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

Basically espousing the virtue of theocracy.

Two Drunks go to bed together and Fuck and the next day one Regrets it and Claims Rape...

It's Happened...

I'm not sure ALL Cases of Claimed Rape are. :thup:

There are also Men Hating Fememists in Posititions of Power who Believe that NO Woman can Consent and that ALL Sex is Rape for them.

peace...

Rape is pretty hard to prove anyways unless you have witnesses, its mostly a he said she said type thing.

And "she said" in the last couple of decades has been the Judge, Jury and Executioner...

And I don't believe a LOT of them were "Rape".

peace...

Its hard to say, I have female friends that were raped but they didn't report it because they were either ashamed or the man who did it was a family member.

Once again the left tries to get away with projecting stupid comments of some obscure Republican onto Romney.

Obama's or his top aids say stupid shit and it's not Obama's fault. But anyone who voted GOP at one time is a spokesperson for the Romney campaign or a Tea Party member.

Oh the irony.

Friggen hilarious.

Last edited:
Once again the left tries to get away with projecting stupid comments of some obscure Republican onto the Romney.

Obama's or his top aids say stupid shit and it's not Obama's fault. But anyone who voted GOP at one time is a spokesperson for the Romney campaign or a Tea Party member.

Oh the irony.

Friggen hilarious.

What part of Akin's position on abortion itself does Romney disagree with? Will Romney insist that the human life amendment plank in the GOP platform be changed?

Once again the left tries to get away with projecting stupid comments of some obscure Republican onto the Romney.

Oh the irony.

Friggen hilarious.

What part of Akin's position on abortion itself does Romney disagree with? Will Romney insist that the human life amendment plank in the GOP platform be changed?

Akin's position??

Explain to me how an unborn child is to blame for a rape?

Oh the irony.

Friggen hilarious.

Akin's position??

Explain to me how an unborn child is to blame for a rape?

That's not your "Choice" MW... :thup:

There's nothing like Ending a Rape with the Murder of an Inconvenient Life.

peace...

Rape is pretty hard to prove anyways unless you have witnesses, its mostly a he said she said type thing.

And "she said" in the last couple of decades has been the Judge, Jury and Executioner...

And I don't believe a LOT of them were "Rape".

peace...

Its hard to say, I have female friends that were raped but they didn't report it because they were either ashamed or the man who did it was a family member.

I Concur... I would go with Life in Prison and Castration for HONEST Rape...

Rape is FUCKING HORRIBLE... End of List.

Lying about Rape is Worse. :thup:

peace...

Sure it's happened. And it's pretty rare. Generally most of those cases don't see the light of day. At best they are a hassle.

It's funny that the Left tend to be the ones who want to Ban the Death Penalty in case there is one Person who gets it that was Innocent...

Yet when it comes to Rape, if, and I believe there are, there are possibly dozens if not hundreds of Men in Prison for Rape that are Innocent over the years, you don't hear a word out of the Left about it...

Why is that?

Wrongful Imprisonment is one of the Worst things that happens in a "Free" Society based on Laws.

Now... Do you have Context for Ryan's stand?...

Has he NEVER Explained what he means by it?

peace...

The "context" is the legislation he's backed..

But heck..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cqVFt4Yt8c]Paul Ryan Bill Could Allow Rapists to Sue Victim to Prevent Abortion - YouTube[/ame]

That's the context.

And that's Ryan at the CPAC.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6C3hQnCJbs]Paul Ryan Speaking at CPAC 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

Basically espousing the virtue of theocracy.

I'm at Work... Could you post in words the Quotes that make your Case?...

peace...

This guy thinks that this is "legitimate rape"

Judge: Let lesbians into military so male GIs can turn them straight

...it's the "corrective" kind.

Just when you think these damnable radical religious rw and very SICK assholes can't surprise you any more -

Obviously, they believe some rape is good for certain women.

Its like we woke up in the 15th century. Next, they'll have "proof" the earth is flat.

^Didn't read it... :lol:

Just go ahead and Attribute a Perception that a Bitter, Angry and Dishonest Lesbian gave you to an Entire Group of people...

Cocksleeve. :thup:

peace..

555617_338154889607313_232090997_n1.jpg

Which is what it is all about..

sallow dear, your desperation is showing when you have to use Lakhotas scare tactics

These aren't "scare tactics".

This is the history.

Ryan and Akin have worked together on legislation that would cut funding for abortion and in the case of rape.

And one of your and almost every Republican's postion..is that abortion should be abolished. Heck..they are already moving past abortion and going after birth control.

That's your and your party's agenda.

I don't know whay everyone is backing away from Akin.

You are full of crap, nobody is calling for abolishing your all pet abortions...all we say is PAY for the killing of you child YOURSLEVES and not with TAXPAYERS monies..You all want people to stay out of your bedrooms and vagina's until it comes to PAYING FOR IT

Last edited:
Forcible Rape ( Paul Ryan ) vs. Legitimate ( Todd Akin ). Is there much of a difference?

Can anyone explain it?

Tune in to Dr Limbaugh and/or Dr Hannity for the answers to questions about rape, pregnancy, or how one affects the other. Or...you could consult the Wizard of Oz, Tarot Cards, or a Ouija Board. Of course, there's ALWAYS the Bible. It has ALL the answers to life questions.

But, WHATEVER you do, do NOT consult science books. That's just liberal nonsense.

sallow dear, your desperation is showing when you have to use Lakhotas scare tactics

These aren't "scare tactics".

This is the history.

Ryan and Akin have worked together on legislation that would cut funding for abortion and in the case of rape.

And one of your and almost every Republican's postion..is that abortion should be abolished. Heck..they are already moving past abortion and going after birth control.

That's your and your party's agenda.

I don't know whay everyone is backing away from Akin.

You are full of crap, nobody is calling for abolishing your all pet abortions...all we say is PAY for the killing of you child YOURSLEVES and not with TAXPAYERS monies..You all want people to stay out of your bedrooms and vagina's until it comes to PAYING FOR IT
You believe one cell is a person...one cell is a child.

The addition of the term 'forcible' if there is an explanation, may have been to distinguish it from statutory rape, where a sex act could occur without force and with the consent of the minor,

although the consent would not be legal, since the minor doesn't have the right to consent under statutory rape laws, therefore the sex becomes non-consensual, and thus is by definition rape.

Forum List

Back