Forcible Rape vs. Legitimate Rape.

The addition of the term 'forcible' if there is an explanation, may have been to distinguish it from statutory rape, where a sex act could occur without force and with the consent of the minor,

although the consent would not be legal, since the minor doesn't have the right to consent under statutory rape laws, therefore the sex becomes non-consensual, and thus is by definition rape.

And those Ages Vary from State to State... Ain't a Republic Grand...

What you do in Alabama and is OK will get you 20 in California.

Try not to Travel with the Bride for a few years. :thup:

:)

peace...

sallow dear, your desperation is showing when you have to use Lakhotas scare tactics

These aren't "scare tactics".

This is the history.

Ryan and Akin have worked together on legislation that would cut funding for abortion and in the case of rape.

And one of your and almost every Republican's postion..is that abortion should be abolished. Heck..they are already moving past abortion and going after birth control.

That's your and your party's agenda.

I don't know whay everyone is backing away from Akin.

You are full of crap, nobody is calling for abolishing your all pet abortions...all we say is PAY for the killing of you child YOURSLEVES and not with TAXPAYERS monies..You all want people to stay out of your bedrooms and vagina's until it comes to PAYING FOR IT

Nobody wants to make abortion illegal?

oh my.

Forcible Rape ( Paul Ryan ) vs. Legitimate ( Todd Akin ). Is there much of a difference?

Can anyone explain it?

Can someone explain to me why the left is buzzing about this and not talking about the economy ?

sallow dear, your desperation is showing when you have to use Lakhotas scare tactics

These aren't "scare tactics".

This is the history.

Ryan and Akin have worked together on legislation that would cut funding for abortion and in the case of rape.

And one of your and almost every Republican's postion..is that abortion should be abolished. Heck..they are already moving past abortion and going after birth control.

That's your and your party's agenda.

I don't know whay everyone is backing away from Akin.

You are full of crap, nobody is calling for abolishing your all pet abortions...all we say is PAY for the killing of you child YOURSLEVES and not with TAXPAYERS monies..You all want people to stay out of your bedrooms and vagina's until it comes to PAYING FOR IT

Oh corn squaddle.

Romney has said he would get rid of Roe v. Wade. Since 2010, in the face of dire economic reality, the Tea Party Freshmen have put up bill after bill that would effectively ban abortion..including a "personhood" bill backed by no less then Paul Ryan.

This has nothing to do with fiscal "conservativism" or even religious "freedom".

Bill Clinton defined rape like he defined so many other sleazy topics. "The statute of limitations means never having to say you are sorry".

Bill Clinton defined rape like he defined so many other sleazy topics. "The statute of limitations means never having to say you are sorry".

You mean the same Bill Clinton that had sex with consenting adults while Republicans wanted to broadcast each and every motion he made during that sex for public consumption?

But heck..wasn't it Santorum that gave Sandusky an award? You know..the same Sandusky that ass raped kids in showers?

Why do you folks award pedophiles?

Isn't Nugent a conservative hero?

Not only is that asshole a pedophile..but he shit his pants to avoid Vietnam.

Nice folks you guys hang with. Kiddie ass rapers, pedophiles, and poopy pantsers..

Kansas Lawmaker Says Women Should Plan Ahead For Rape: 'I Have A Spare Tire' | ThinkProgress

However, one pro-choice Republican, state Rep. Barbara Bollier, feared that Republicans were cutting off “a way for women to cover the cost of terminating pregnancies” — particularly when they’re unintended. During the House debate, she “questioned whether women would buy abortion-only policies long before they have crisis or unwanted pregnancies or are rape victims.” But state Rep. Pete DeGraaf (R) was ready with a shocking retort. DeGraaf said women should plan ahead for situations such as rape because, after all, “I have a spare tire on my car“:

During the House’s debate, Rep. Pete DeGraaf, a Mulvane Republican who supports the bill, told [Bollier]: “We do need to plan ahead, don’t we, in life?”

Bollier asked him, “And so women need to plan ahead for issues that they have no control over with a pregnancy?”

DeGraaf drew groans of protest from some House members when he responded, “I have spare tire on my car.”

“I also have life insurance,” he added. “I have a lot of things that I plan ahead for.”

Deeper and deeper..

:dig:

Sure it's happened. And it's pretty rare. Generally most of those cases don't see the light of day. At best they are a hassle.

It's funny that the Left tend to be the ones who want to Ban the Death Penalty in case there is one Person who gets it that was Innocent...

Yet when it comes to Rape, if, and I believe there are, there are possibly dozens if not hundreds of Men in Prison for Rape that are Innocent over the years, you don't hear a word out of the Left about it...

Why is that?

Wrongful Imprisonment is one of the Worst things that happens in a "Free" Society based on Laws.

Now... Do you have Context for Ryan's stand?...

Has he NEVER Explained what he means by it?

:)

peace...

The "context" is the legislation he's backed..

But heck..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cqVFt4Yt8c]Paul Ryan Bill Could Allow Rapists to Sue Victim to Prevent Abortion - YouTube[/ame]

That's the context.

And that's Ryan at the CPAC.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6C3hQnCJbs]Paul Ryan Speaking at CPAC 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

Basically espousing the virtue of theocracy.
Yes, in 31 states the rapist has parental rights.

-10.jpg

Senator Famous for Joking About Rape Campaigns for Obama, Biden
12:29 PM, Aug 23, 2012 • By DANIEL HALPER

Earlier this week, Senator Al Franken of Minnesota joined Vice President Joe Biden for a campaign event in Minnesota.

"Biden got plenty of support from Minnesota Democrats," PostBulletin.com reports. "Sen. Al Franken praised Obama for pushing the health care law, saying it will help more seniors get help paying for prescriptions and will ensure Medicare's solvency for an additional eight years."

But before Franken was a senator he was a writer on the TV show Saturday Night Live. Then, he famously joked about raping CBS reporter Lesley Stahl.

As New York magazine reported in 1995, from a writing session that the reporter sat in on:

Franken: “And, ‘I give the pills to Lesley Stahl. Then, when Lesley’s passed out, I take her to the closet and rape her.’ Or, ‘That’s why you never see Lesley until February.’ Or, ‘When she passes out, I put her in various positions and take pictures of her.’”

With the national conversation now turning to women's issues as a result of the bizarre and offensive comments by Missouri Senate candidate Todd Akin over the weekend, it seems a bit odd that Vice President Biden would take the stage with Franken, considering his own lack of sensitivity to the horrors of rape.

Link

Senator Famous for Joking About Rape Campaigns for Obama, Biden | The Weekly Standard

The Obama campaign, its surrogates, and its media allies are accusing Republican Vice Presidential candidate Paul Ryan of having tried to "redefine rape"--but it was President Barack Obama himself who redefined rape in January 2012, expanding the official federal definition to include male victims and different forms of non-consensual sex. The definition of "forcible" rape to which Ryan--and other legislators, including 11 Democrats--referred in a 2011 bill was in line with the federal definition of rape before Obama changed it. The claim that Ryan tried to "redefine rape" is therefore anachronistic, and provably false.

Actually, It Was Obama Who 'Redefined Rape' in January 2012

Forcible Rape ( Paul Ryan ) vs. Legitimate ( Todd Akin ). Is there much of a difference?

Can anyone explain it?

Have you heard of a term called "Statutory rape?"-Two willing individuals having sex--but one is underage--the other is older who gets charged with Statutory rape--(should a parent or the underage person get pissed and file charges.)

Forced rape is when someone knocks the crap out of you --threatens your life and then rapes you.

This is what Paul Ryan was talking about.

images

Nice try Swallow---but your tactic didn't work again---:badgrin::badgrin:

Last edited:
Lunatics.
American political discourse is on some new planet.
How can anyone even try to defend the Republican position on rape?!!!!
Why do the Democrats even need to point out how batshit crazy the Republicans are?

Forum List

Back