Forced to deny my Christian faith to enter a Christian website? What?

emily- I'm serious. I got him/her on ignore for a reason; posting false doctrine.

Mr. Faith without works is dead, and you should do them and we are saved by grace after all we can do doth dare discredit doctrine of another.

What a joke ye are :banana:

Dear Debunker and ninja007

I think I finally understand why both faith and works are important.

The Believers are saved by putting faith first and then the works follow, so no those aren't conditions
but consequences of making and keeping the commitment in Christ.

However, the GENTILES who use secular logic need to see "how and why things work"
and then they believe it is consistent with science and nature.

So the works is for teaching and reaching gentiles who need real life examples
to understand on a tangible level.
It is not conditions for salvation for the believers, who are saved by faith in grace,
but the understanding of Gentiles often depends on seeing how Justice WORKS!

Keep up your good spirit, Emily, for it is much appreciated. After looking around on his site, I came to realize that they have re-interpreted the Bible into a very narrow (and, I think, unsustainable in doctrine) cult of "The Bible is literal, our interp of the Bible is the only way, and if you don't accept it, off to hell you go."

The remind of some JWs I have known (and I have known some good people among them) and some of the very narrow, fierce Pentecostal cult groups: the no mercy types.

Keep up your good spirit, Emily, for it is much appreciated. After looking around on his site, I came to realize that they have re-interpreted the Bible into a very narrow (and, I think, unsustainable in doctrine) cult of "The Bible is literal, our interp of the Bible is the only way, and if you don't accept it, off to hell you go."

The remind of some JWs I have known (and I have known some good people among them) and some of the very narrow, fierce Pentecostal cult groups: the no mercy types.

The Bible is both literal and non-literal, depending on the context.

Dude is having a total meltdown. He has edited his rant to call out this board by name and added a few more members to his 'going to Hell' list. And I got another message through youtube from him. the idiot thinks that his messages via youtube are public, well they are not. His audience is all of about the 60 some-odd members at his little playground, and I bet half of them are him under different user names.

Why would a Christian have so much hostility towards another Christian?

I received a rebuke as well.

He is really ticked off that he would be corrected for unchristian like behavior.

It is sad. Like I said, when I was a child in Christ, I wanted to change every single religion and denomination that didn't believe just like me as well.

And then I grew up and realized that that is not at all Christ like.

But now he's playing with the adults, let's see how well this works out for him.

He does as some crazies do: he creates a little world and 'excommunicates' any who dare mess with him or his 'apostles.' I suspect he mistakes himself for Jesus more and more as time goes by.

Dude is having a total meltdown. He has edited his rant to call out this board by name and added a few more members to his 'going to Hell' list. And I got another message through youtube from him. the idiot thinks that his messages via youtube are public, well they are not. His audience is all of about the 60 some-odd members at his little playground, and I bet half of them are him under different user names.

Why would a Christian have so much hostility towards another Christian?
teddyearp
minus the emotions and perceptions attached,
it IS TRUE that the body should be united,
and that the "sins of unforgiveness" between brethren and denominations
ARE NOT PERFECT.

And we are called to be "perfect even as our heavenly father is perfect."

So next to Christ, none of us is perfect, and yes we are ALL CALLED to
answer for our words and deeds, questioned and compelled to reconcile in Christ
to answer grievances.

So there is a larger process going on,
I have been petitioning people PEACEABLY to resolve conflicts.

But some without this approach, will "invoke" the process by
other means, screaming and yelling about it, which is still
BETTER than the protests of Jihadists cutting people's heads off to protest that change needs to happen.

Some people do not have the skills or the access to means
to petition for redress of grievances PEACEABLY and civilly.

So far I've met two people here from Canada who may not have
the same secure base and foundation I do being brought up in a culture
and country that respects both Christian and Constitutional process of
rebuking and redressing conflicts PEACEABLY.

So some people feel more pressured and more oppressed and scream out
like a stepped on cat.

When I scream out, it comes out pretty rambled and scrambled also,
so at least for rants that point out what are the SPECIFIC points causing offense.

Those can be answered, and this is good to resolve
and not against but FOR Christ to redress these grievances
and bring agreement consensus and unity.

So that's what is driving this.
For whatever reason, because so many people are TOO forgiving
and not doing enough to resolve the differences in denomination,
some people go to the opposite extreme and scream and yell to address this.

To calm down the trumpeters, it is best that we do
respond and try to resolve all conflicts peaceably to set a better example
of the PROPER way to redress grievances and trespasses.

It is a call to remove the beams from our own eyes
so we can help our neighbors with theirs.
In this way we can still witness to Christ and what we are called
to do to help one another as equal children of God.

Thank you, and let us keep this in prayer
to keep lifting up all things in forgiveness
and pray for correction to be made clear.

emily, I am curious, how many emails has he sent you? How many posts did you make at his site? Do you know there is only one remaining? Do you realize that he keeps expanding his slander of you over at his playground daily?

Forgive me but I am only Human.

He does as some crazies do: he creates a little world and 'excommunicates' any who dare mess with him or his 'apostles.' I suspect he mistakes himself for Jesus more and more as time goes by.
JakeStarkey
No, I've met people who had the experience of feeling they were ONE with Jesus, so much they felt they WERE Jesus.
I believe this guy is CALLED to act as some sort of apostle or angel at the end that trumpets and calls people forth.
Not all angels call people in a loving merciful way, some may well roar like a lion and send off alarms,
and still be angels.
I tend to recognize and relate to weird ones like me; it takes one to know one, I guess.
I believe the conviction shown here means pushing until a consensus is reached,
like how everyone else will forgive and make peace, and that STILL won't be good enough,
so MORE witnesses will be called to reconcile and agree. And THAT won't be good enough,
so MORE will be called, etc.

This conflict can be used as a backwards catalyst to make "everyone else" forgive and resolve
our issues between us, which become small in comparison so those will be fixed in the process.
And when that isn't enough, MORE issues will have to be resolved, and this can keep going.

The points I read in those questions WERE written specifically enough,
and dang near perfect, where this CAN bring about consensus
(even on what constitutes a human difference and
what is or is not enough to know this or that is going to happen, especially regarding hell).

I was deeply impressed with the potential I saw there, and thus proportionally distraught at the
"poor delivery service" that came with this message.

I think it is meant to get the priceless diamonds out of the coal mine,
but not go in there as it is set up to collapse on people's heads with booby traps.

Better to get the coal out, and then get the diamonds out of the coal.
But there is definitely something there, and it is "screaming" to get out.
Would take a whole team to do this properly, and well may be the point of this exercise.

To teach by example how to do it correctly, and to solve the problems
causing people to go about this the wrong ways.

If other people end up uniting to try to solve this and/or related problems, at least for that.
Why not throw in the Jehovah's Witnesses in while we're at it, call in everyone to have
a huge pow wow and agree what is or what is not important, and what we agree is vital.

Emily, the guy believes in your submission, not consensus with you.

Precisely. I do not see anything Christ like about him at all. go to that site. Read the posts. You can tell by the writing style that he is just about the only poster no matter what name the post is under. And eventually, everyone is condemned to Hell at his site.

emily, I am curious, how many emails has he sent you? How many posts did you make at his site? Do you know there is only one remaining? Do you realize that he keeps expanding his slander of you over at his playground daily?

Forgive me but I am only Human.

I posted only one and it got moved it, with replies posted to it, and I got 3 to 5 PM.

I went back and posted a few more under a fresh account, like offering explanations of the Trinity.

I never went back after that, but just continued here,
where we had free speech without conditions attached.

If we need an open neutral place to resolve this, maybe that would help.
Some people cannot speak freely for themselves when they, themselves, are bound
to restrictions to say this or reject that. So there is not enough room for the free speech
needed to redress grievances and resolve issues.

One thing I'll say is this made me realize I'm a Constitutionalist first,
and believe whatever needs to be taught and accepted in the Bible
can be achieved by free speech, free exercise of religion, and the
right to petition for redress of grievances, or due process. And not coercion
or any of this other stuff that isn't respecting people's beliefs equally under law
and the right to see proof and explanations that make sense before condemning people
for not understanding or hearing what is meant. I believe we can establish truth by consensus,
so there is no need for this other stuff that violates people's beliefs, equal peace and security.

I ended reverting to natural laws and arguing my points from there, so I do believe that is my home base,
and my faith in Christ fulfills those laws as well. And yes, I end up going through hell to help others,
so it's not for the same reasons.

Well, lots of people need to see proof first that consensus doesn't mean compromising true beliefs.
Or they are "afraid" and act and think blindly out of fear.

The greater the fear the greater the love it takes to overcome it.
Some people need all the love in the world,
so if that is what is being asked here,
I say, open the doors and let all the love of God pour in and cast out the darkness.

Precisely. I do not see anything Christ like about him at all. go to that site. Read the posts. You can tell by the writing style that he is just about the only poster no matter what name the post is under. And eventually, everyone is condemned to Hell at his site.

What do you expect when there is not free speech?

I'm not going to set myself up to fail
by going anywhere that doesn't have free speech to resolve issues.

If you can, you can invite one or two people to come back here where there is free speech.
I thought we were doing well to resolve things here, because of respect for natural laws of due process.

Should we ask to try again? To ask to bring two or three witnesses this time, and try to follow the Bible.

We already had that chance in this thread with the guy. And some of the other threads as well. His whole intent is to start a thread, then steer it towards all the others not believing the exact same as him and then eventually he condemns them to Hell. Go back and read every single thread that he either started here or participated in here. Many Christians of varying degrees would weigh in and every single time that is where he ended up. And at the very end he went into total meltdown mode of copying and pasting his same message of condemnation over and over and over again spamming the board until he got banned.

Then he goes back to his playhouse and posts about how badly he was treated and why everyone at so and so site is going to Hell. Over and over again. This is not the only forum site he has done this on. And been banned from. And I am not the only person he has stalked with messages. I think the only reason they stopped is because I reported them as abuse/spam at YouTube.

There is nothing about him that has any inkling of Jesus Christ's influence in him at all. Even his videos on YouTube look like the ravings of a lunatic.

I pray that he does turn his life over to Jesus Christ, because he is serving a false christ that is for sure.

I found some posts in defense, and actually AGREE with some points.
Look at this one pointing out that Troy Brooks is just human and not a reflection of the whole:

The Cult of Biblocality - Factnet Forum

Guest Post said:
"It should also be pointed out that Troy is just a human being. Like Paul, he is not an infallible intern apostle like Paul who trained for 3 years before finding agreement among the apostles when he met them in Jerusalem and then went out. May the apostles be in agreement before they go out!

And whatever Troy does that are mistakes does not change the fact of Biblocality fully proven in God's Word, so though loverofachrist may wish to try to attack the person Troy for accepting Biblocality or other things and disproving the leeist cult that loverofachrist belongs to, God's Word remains true with regard to Biblocality. Biblocality is needed before Christ will return.

Amen."
=========================

It's clear to me that people need their own tribes and local representation.
How else are we going to organize mass amounts of people of different cultures?

What people don't seem to get is how these diverse groups can all be united in Christ
yet retain their unique identities and customs.

As we resolve local issues and unite on higher ones,
we'll show this can be done. In the meantime these divisional conflicts between
groups does the very harm they seek to avoid, by dividing and weakening if not undermining the unifying message.

All the more reason to try to resolve and unite, and show that the differences that remain don't affect salvation,
and the differences that do will be resolved in the process. So this is the process I believe is pushing for resolution.

We already had that chance in this thread with the guy. And some of the other threads as well. His whole intent is to start a thread, then steer it towards all the others not believing the exact same as him and then eventually he condemns them to Hell. Go back and read every single thread that he either started here or participated in here. Many Christians of varying degrees would weigh in and every single time that is where he ended up. And at the very end he went into total meltdown mode of copying and pasting his same message of condemnation over and over and over again spamming the board until he got banned.

Then he goes back to his playhouse and posts about how badly he was treated and why everyone at so and so site is going to Hell. Over and over again. This is not the only forum site he has done this on. And been banned from. And I am not the only person he has stalked with messages. I think the only reason they stopped is because I reported them as abuse/spam at YouTube.

There is nothing about him that has any inkling of Jesus Christ's influence in him at all. Even his videos on YouTube look like the ravings of a lunatic.

I pray that he does turn his life over to Jesus Christ, because he is serving a false christ that is for sure.

teddyearp I see there is some true content to the vision of setting up local govts, and sticking to what is consistent with the Bible. The questions were written pretty close to just summarizing the Bible.
Some of that is solid and can only come from God through Christ.

With the right help, the rambling parts can be resolved, and just stick to the practical content that is unifying.

Reminds me of the Nobel winning economist who had the right ideas significant to society,
but had to put aside the visions in his mind that weren't from this reality to say it nicely.

To get past the superficial appearance, I have just had to "interpret" any statements
like "going to hell" "teaching a false Christ" and "negative assessments/opinions"
as "objecting" and "not seeing proof" that beliefs are consistent with the Bible and Christ.

If someone is ignorant and cannot help themselves, I see no reason to judge them which makes it worse; and believe that person deserves help. If I were making such statements,
I would want help, so what I ask for the least of my neighbors is what I would want extended unto me.

The Bible says if someone asks for your cloak you give them all your clothes even your undergarments. If someone asks to walk a few miles you walk more.

If someone asks for proof that teaching this or that isn't contradicting the Bible,
then let's review ALL the things in question that may or may not be in the Bible, but still complement and support it, and aren't against it. And decide what is or what isn't necessary.

And if we don't agree, lets' agree to drop those conditions, and just stick to what we DO agree on.
Thus, we can establish unity and resolve errors and conflicts.

If it's meant to be, this process will continue until consensus is reached.
The way my conscience works, and what I've seen of others, we won't stop until all key issues are resolved,
and the rest will take care of themselves as a result.

I am still guess the fundamental drive behind this is on the side of God through Christ seeking resolution in truth.
The accompanying disruption is result of "unforgiven conflicts" that will get blown out of the way
in the process of resolving where we can agree. Everything else might get uprooted, and that may be causing some uproar
on the side of resistance and obstructionism. I pray that all such obstructions be removed so we can share freely again.

Thank you and let us pray that all others also benefit
from the lessons we learn here and the things we are able to correct and resolve.

God bless everyone here and all those we pray for.
Yours truly,
Emily

emily, you are truly long suffering and long winded (forgive me). But I truly want to thank you for the link you provided above. Did you actually read the whole thread? It showed yet another site that this guy was banned from and made me search further into his church. He has been banned from many many site over many years now. He has done the same thing everywhere he goes as he did here. Just as I said. Check this one out:

Partnering With Biblocality Forums Made Easy - Christianity Board Helpdesk - Christianity Board Christian Forum

And you are very correct. This individual needs help. And a lot of it. I pray that he doesn't get too many people involved into his cult as it may go down as bad as some of the others we have seen in the past. He has already made one prediction for the end of the world that he has retracted on YouTube.

To finish, check it. I do not believe that Buddhism has anything to do with Christianity. Though I do not know much about it, I still just check it off my list of 'belief' systems. I already said that I do not think that the Jehovah's Witnesses nor the Mormon doctrines are for me; or have it right. I am not a Catholic, don't believe exactly like they do either, think they should do something with all that extra gold, lol. These threads have had me look at the Calvinist doctrine as well. I am not too sure I buy into all of that either. And do not talk to me about pre-thee-post-tribulationism.

But my point is this. At the end of the day I realize that every knee will bend and every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is the Lord. Jesus Christ sits on the judgement seat, not ME. It is not my job to create dispute within those who confess that Jesus is Lord. I have learned that is why it is called a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.

It has never been my job to condemn anyone to Hell and never will be, unlike this guy, which has been doing for years now. That is what has me so worried and why I keep 'nagging' about him with what some would call unforgiveness. I still think he needs to come to Christ because the christ he thinks he is with now is fake. We would know by his fruits, and he has no love. At all.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back