CDZ Force terrorists to meet their victims

I

Indofred

Great idea.

A TV show forces convicted terrorists to meet victims of terrorism.
Total and absolute genius as many terrorists are just brainwashed idiots.
That and it'll show other, potential brainwashed idiots what terrorism does to real people, mostly other Muslims.

Winner.

Iraq TV Show Makes Terrorists Confront Victims Photo Tempo.co

I think this is a great idea; what's your opinion?

All the victims are dead. The reality show is a fake.

Try to explain that.
Victims range from the dead, the injured, and the families of both.
What do you mean?

Paranoid right now... Any minute now a bomb can go off in NY. I stay away from big city's.

Hardly much to do with the point.
Perhaps you could comment on the TV show and the idea of forcing terrorists to see what their stupidity does to real people.

It won't change a damn thing other than to make a few people (not the victims) rich.

Great idea.

That and it'll show other, potential brainwashed idiots what terrorism does to real people, mostly other Muslims.

Winner.

Why not just try them and execute them?

Try to explain that.
What do you mean?

Paranoid right now... Any minute now a bomb can go off in NY. I stay away from big city's.

Perhaps you could comment on the TV show and the idea of forcing terrorists to see what their stupidity does to real people.

It's not stupidity ----it's islam

But their victims are Muslims, so that's clearly incorrect.

Try to explain that.
What do you mean?

It's not stupidity ----it's islam

But their victims are Muslims, so that's clearly incorrect.

ROFLMAO------you don't seem to know about the history of the "UMMAH" over the past 1400 years

ROFLMAO------you don't seem to know about the history of the "UMMAH" over the past 1400 years

If you can't post reasonable replies in CDZ, it would be better if you didn't post.
The thread suggests a way other potential terrorists could be stopped, not some sillyfest for hate filled people.

If you can't post reasonable replies in CDZ, it would be better if you didn't post.
The thread suggests a way other potential terrorists could be stopped, not some sillyfest for hate filled people.

my answer is realistic. It intrigues me that the focus---as you have stated, is on muslims who have attacked other muslims. Has the show ever dealt with muslims who have
attacked non muslims? Does Indonesia include under the category of "terrorism" bombing Bali or raping
Christian girls?. I do agree that muslim on muslim violence is a big problem and has been for the past 1400 years and, presently,---there is an ongoing spate ---virtually across the
globe. However---I do not see a Dr. Phil type TV broadcast as an answer

Does Indonesia include under the category of "terrorism" bombing Bali or raping

The Bali bombers are all dead, along with their idiotic mates who helped them out, and the Malaysian head of the team.
These were all shot in the police in action to arrest them, or by firing squad after capture.
They were good days for Indonesia.

I can't claim there isn't a problem with extremists here, there clearly is, but the government are cracking down on them, and they are unpopular with the general population of the country.
The FPI (Muslims defenders) have been in trouble of late, with one town's population (Mostly Muslims) actually chasing them away, and beating the crap out of a few of them.
Their bully boy tactics are becoming far less effective against the majority.

All good news.

I should also note.
After attacks on a few police, one bomber attacking a police mosque at Friday prayers, the police are taking a very dim view of these bastards.
Their chances of being shot whilst resisting arrest are pretty high.
I have no problem with this.

wrong----there are parts of Indonesia which are actually shariah ruled----never good for
any but muslims

wrong----there are parts of Indonesia which are actually shariah ruled----never good for
any but muslims

One small area has this problem, and a lot of local dislike it.
Personally, I'd round the buggers up and have them shot, they're no good to anyone, including the Muslims.

any but muslims

Personally, I'd round the buggers up and have them shot, they're no good to anyone, including the Muslims.

A whole city ruled under the perversion of shariah------nice of you to trivialize

Great idea.

Winner.

Reminds me of the New-Nazi who attacked Jews, thenwas forced to have dinner with a Jewish family as a punishment of law.

That left me thinking, who exactly are they punishing here? forcing a family to sit with the scumbag, feed him?

Totally waste of time. Trying to educate people with no brain for starters? pfft. I think not.

Totally waste of time. Trying to educate people with no brain for starters? pfft. I think not.

I disagree.
A lot of these terrorists are just weak minded idiots, easy to brainwash into doing really stupid things.
This might very well serve as education for these convicts, and others who might very well be targets for the extremist groups.

Of course, stupidity and being brain dead doesn't excuse their acts, or serve as reason to reduce their punishment.

any but muslims

A whole city ruled under the perversion of shariah------nice of you to trivialize

I really dislike the thought of that lot up there, more so when you know the full story of their rise to power, and what they're doing with that power.
A major portion of their cops are on drugs, and their religious police regularly abuse prisoners, including raping girls.
The leaders are so corrupt, they excuse such behaviour when, if their own laws were applied, these men would be killed.
Frankly, they're unfit to run a bus service.

Forum List

Back