Get Ready, Because The U.S. Is Going To War In The Middle East…

Hezbollah is itching to get into the fight as well.

They are more equipped and organized than Hamas. Definitely more aggressive than Golan Heights Hamas.
(Two separate Hamas groups)

So we shall see what happens.

But with Four carrier strike groups in the neighborhood....I don't think much is going to happen.

We don’t know who all of them are or what their plans are.
You say the above but then post an OP pretending to know what their plans are…. Claiming that they are extremists out to get Americans and behead babies. Give me a break!

1697119189936.png

We'll be having enough problems thanks to the worst President ever.

And fools like Ryan and Romney are working to stop Trump.
I dunno, Jimmy Carter was pretty bad. So was Bill The Rapist Clinton. Barack Davis obama (obammy's real father was Frank Marshal Davis, FACT) was pathetic. In fact, it is most of his in Sponge Brains Poopy Pants' administration that's akshally running things.

Funny how they're all dimocraps.

But yeah, I'd have to say that this one is the worst ever. We may never recover.

The U.S. Is Going To War In The Middle East…​

More blundering and disasters .
They should have got some practise first before taking on the big boys .
The Taliban kicked them .
The Syrians booted them with the help of Russia
Now the Russians have humiliated them in Ukraine .
It's all going to be so embarrassing .

Factor in a weak possibly mentally impaired president and millions of undocumented aliens, some of whom may be Hamas sleeper cells as well as black anger channeled into criminal activity and you have a recipe for disaster. Lucky for us Biden hired a couple of thousand armed IRS agents.

You guys are idiots. Hamas attacked Israel. That’s the extent. US power in the region will likely dissuade further escalation. However if it does start nations warring it’ll be bad for the Middle East. Not the rest of the world. Those nations have limited offensive capabilities.

Biden has responded forcefully. Unlike Trump who gave up to our enemies.

Yeah, Trump moved our embassy to Jerusalem, presided over the Abraham Accords, and ordered the killing of Soleimani, etc.

I hope this doesn’t seem cynical. The Globalists need some way to disrupt the 24 elections so they can attempt to generate the tens of millions of fake ballots to keep their guy in the WH

Yep, a backup plan in case all the phony indictments don't stop Trump.

The U.S. Is Going To War In The Middle East…​

More blundering and disasters .
They should have got some practise first before taking on the big boys .
The Taliban kicked them .
The Syrians booted them with the help of Russia
Now the Russians have humiliated them in Ukraine .
It's all going to be so embarrassing .
Russian stooge speaks

Forum List

Back