CDZ Force terrorists to meet their victims

ROFLMAO------you don't seem to know about the history of the "UMMAH" over the past 1400 years

If you can't post reasonable replies in CDZ, it would be better if you didn't post.
The thread suggests a way other potential terrorists could be stopped, not some sillyfest for hate filled people.
The idea that this will stop anyone from being a terrorist is just asinine. Terrorists know full well that they are killing, maiming and destroying families. Having them meed the people they harmed AFTER they are convicted does nothing whatsoever for anyone other than the person involved. It might cause some closure for the terrorist and the people wronged but then again, the television would not be the best setting for this.

This is simply someone capitalizing on horrible events and silly people at home eating it up. Not a good thing or a bad thing but a dumb thing IMHO.

ROFLMAO------you don't seem to know about the history of the "UMMAH" over the past 1400 years

If you can't post reasonable replies in CDZ, it would be better if you didn't post.
The thread suggests a way other potential terrorists could be stopped, not some sillyfest for hate filled people.
The idea that this will stop anyone from being a terrorist is just asinine. Terrorists know full well that they are killing, maiming and destroying families. Having them meed the people they harmed AFTER they are convicted does nothing whatsoever for anyone other than the person involved. It might cause some closure for the terrorist and the people wronged but then again, the television would not be the best setting for this.

This is simply someone capitalizing on horrible events and silly people at home eating it up. Not a good thing or a bad thing but a dumb thing IMHO.

MORE THAN DUMB----actually provocative. ----check out some literature on the psychology of criminology. What is
happening when one puts criminals on TV is that they are getting free---very glitzy, public attention-----something lots of people want and would be happy TO GET SOME. Televising islam Nazi atrocity actually glamorizes it in the eyes of ardent mujahadeen

Great idea.

A TV show forces convicted terrorists to meet victims of terrorism.
Total and absolute genius as many terrorists are just brainwashed idiots.
That and it'll show other, potential brainwashed idiots what terrorism does to real people, mostly other Muslims.

Winner.

Iraq TV Show Makes Terrorists Confront Victims Photo Tempo.co

I think this is a great idea; what's your opinion?
dick_cheney_3.jpg

Where do you want to start?

MORE THAN DUMB----actually provocative. ----check out some literature on the psychology of criminology. What is
happening when one puts criminals on TV is that they are getting free---very glitzy, public attention-----something lots of people want and would be happy TO GET SOME. Televising islam Nazi atrocity actually glamorizes it in the eyes of ardent mujahadeen

That suggestion doesn't seem to be accurate as the convicts are said to be less than willing, and are shown up as making terrible mistakes.
It shines a very poor light on terrorist activity, thus is likely to change opinions.

Great idea.

A TV show forces convicted terrorists to meet victims of terrorism.
Total and absolute genius as many terrorists are just brainwashed idiots.
That and it'll show other, potential brainwashed idiots what terrorism does to real people, mostly other Muslims.

Winner.

Iraq TV Show Makes Terrorists Confront Victims Photo Tempo.co

I think this is a great idea; what's your opinion?

What has been the reaction of the terrorists? Are these people that will ever be released?

That would be fascinating.

There was an Israeli woman that, if I remember correctly, was involved in some type of charity work where she encountered a very young Palestinian woman that aligned herself with Hamas and wanted to do a bit of suicide bombing. I believe that she said to the Palestinian woman that her little girl wanted to know what she had done that was so wrong that she was hated so much. Somewhere in this conversation the young woman was brought around that she was killing real live human beings.

It was very interesting and I had some idealistic glimmer of hope that was squashed within a few hours. But, still.

Off topic photo - removed in this quote by Indofred

I dislike this being posted on this thread, as it has nothing to do with the topic in question.
This is nothing to do with Israel, Palestine, the US, or anything else outside the topic in question.

I dislike this being posted on this thread, as it has nothing to do with the topic in question.
This is nothing to do with Israel, Palestine, the US, or anything else outside the topic in question.
The topic is terrorists facing their victims, or don't you believe Israel and the US are the foremost state sponsors of terrorism?

That suggestion doesn't seem to be accurate as the convicts are said to be less than willing, and are shown up as making terrible mistakes.
It shines a very poor light on terrorist activity, thus is likely to change opinions.

I have experience with convicts-----persons chained to their
hospital bed railings are THE MOST cooperative people In
the world---the most polite. Even in the jails----they are extremely polite when faced with any "therapeutic" modality.
They cooperate with all REHABILITATION PROGRAMS
most enthusiastically--------thanks so much for your
"input" Freddie. I am still acquainted with lots of
psychiatrists involved in all kinds of INNOVATIVE programs
designed to reform criminals. Another group of people
well informed on this subject are prison wardens. In the
State in which I grew up-----Long ago, I attended a conference on a very avant garde study on the psychology of convicts -------very long ago-----the issue related to something called (if I remember correctly) "the primal
scream". -------in any case---decades later I met the psychiatrist who designed and supervised the study----which was -----long term quite a failure. He told me----
"CONVICTS (that's sociopaths) TELL YOU ANYTHING YOU
WANT TO HEAR" Thanks again for your input, Freddie.----
Criminologists also know that terrorist pigs do it again
as soon as they have the opportunity. Prediction of future
behavior is best made based on past behavior. -------As one
seasoned worker once said to a convict who "found 'god' "
whilst in jail-------"if they find 'god' in jail----it is probably best to keep them where they found him" THANKS ANYWAY

The topic is terrorists facing their victims, or don't you believe Israel and the US are the foremost state sponsors of terrorism?
It has nothing to do with the topic. As this is the CDZ - respect that.

Not as far as this thread goes.
I may or may not agree with you on your point, but it has no place on this thread.
I'm trying to explore ways to keep extremists from recruiting new terrorists, and I believe the idea in the OP will help.

You are assuming that the terrorists have consciences and can feel empathy. They met the little children that became their victims, and had a fun time killing those innocent little children in their classrooms. Then on to the next one, and then on to the next one.
Meeting their victims makes their mouth's water.

I may or may not agree with you on your point, but it has no place on this thread.
I'm trying to explore ways to keep extremists from recruiting new terrorists, and I believe the idea in the OP will help.
This will not stop people from becoming terrorists.

The only real way to stop terrorism is prosperity. People that are well off, enjoy their lives and freedoms tend to not want to blow themselves up. There will always be outliers of course, crazy people that just cannot help but want to destroy shit. We have terrorists here in the USA as well - but the level is not nearly as bad as some of these other nations. You also have to separate the church from the state. Combining the two just allows the state to control the people through fear and hate.

The only real way to stop terrorism is prosperity. People that are well off, enjoy their lives and freedoms tend to not want to blow themselves up. There will always be outliers of course, crazy people that just cannot help but want to destroy shit. We have terrorists here in the USA as well - but the level is not nearly as bad as some of these other nations. You also have to separate the church from the state. Combining the two just allows the state to control the people through fear and hate.

world wide prosperity and suppression of religion------don't hold your breath

I'm not nor did I even HINT at SUPPRESSION of religion. If you want to breed hate, there is no faster way then to try and control a persons beliefs. I stated that government needed to be separate from religious institutions. Most of the modern world recognizes the value in that concept. It is a much more free expression of religion than merging the two ever could be.

I'm not nor did I even HINT at SUPPRESSION of religion. If you want to breed hate, there is no faster way then to try and control a persons beliefs. I stated that government needed to be separate from religious institutions. Most of the modern world recognizes the value in that concept. It is a much more free expression of religion than merging the two ever could be.

I was-----at one time----also, a flower child. I was an adolescent in the glorious flower days. Merry Christmas-----
uhm "Most of the modern world"??? do you consider most of the world today (modern times) ----part of the
"modern world"? -----in my young life (stop laughing) ------
I have known lots of people who reject the idea of separation of "church" and state. ---right here in the USA------who
do seek -------THE "UTOPIA" of--------theocratic control as a
far better answer to world problems than secularism in civil
life. In the rest of the world----such people are very prevalent ----in some places. Mr Bagdaddy-----is no surprise
to me at all

I was-----at one time----also, a flower child. I was an adolescent in the glorious flower days. Merry Christmas-----
uhm "Most of the modern world"??? do you consider most of the world today (modern times) ----part of the
I have known lots of people who reject the idea of separation of "church" and state. ---right here in the USA------who
life. In the rest of the world----such people are very prevalent ----in some places. Mr Bagdaddy-----is no surprise
to me at all
Sure, there are people all over the place that want a theocracy.

There are few functioning, modern and well of nations that do. I am not talking about individuals - of that there is little to no data and if my neighbor wants a theocracy he does not affect me in any way. My government, on the other hand, matters to me greatly if it wants to adopt a theocratic approach.

to me at all
Sure, there are people all over the place that want a theocracy.

There are few functioning, modern and well of nations that do. I am not talking about individuals - of that there is little to no data and if my neighbor wants a theocracy he does not affect me in any way. My government, on the other hand, matters to me greatly if it wants to adopt a theocratic approach.

right---there are few functioning modern countries that want theocracy------but lots not so modern that do and actually have it. ----Iran is a kind of exception----it is fairly modern but is still a shariah cesspit-------which is what makes it a dangerous shariah cesspit

This is the clean debate board, and you're pulling tongues to try and make it another I/P useless debate. This is called trolling, and has no place in here.

Since it's the clean board, I'll just ask you to try and keep your usual tendencies aside. If you can, of course.

I deeply disagree with 90% of what you say, but I really respect you right now for holding the upper grounds, here.

Forum List

Back