CDZ For violent teens...put their names on a database and allow gun stores to refuse to sell to them....

I was 17 when I joined the National Guard, I could have joined the Regular army or marines......i could have then been sent over seas to kill people for the country...then, when I got home, you are saying I can't own a gun to protect my own family?

That makes sense to you?
Today's 17 year old isn't mature enough to handle a gun in most cases. Neither are 35 year Olds playing video games in their parents basement

For violent teens...put their names on a database and allow gun stores to refuse to sell to them....​

1. The Democrats eradicated ALL of the mental health facilities and organizations back in the 1980's. This included ALL mental hospitals, psycho asylums, looney bins, and hospitals for treating the physically ill that had mental problems.

2. WHO is going to mark these people as "violent"? YOU? The corrupt police? They even more corrupt government??? In order for this to occur, the DNC would have to reinstate ALL of the THOUSANDS of mental health facilities they shut down in the 80's!! And they are NOT going to do that.

3. Even if the mental health organizations were not reinstated, WHO do you expect would test these people to find out if they are just having a bad day, or if they are truly psychopaths??

4. WHO is going to PAY for all of this? The Dems would of course. They'd create yet another SPAM and HAM packed "Bill" to supposedly help these people when diagnosed, but in reality, it would just be billions more of OUR tax dollars being funneled into THEIR pockets!

WHO is going to mark these people as "violent"?
Softball

A judge. The law. And not "violent", but even unstable will do. It's funny how just holding a gun can make an unstable coward find courage and turn violent. Because, well, it's a gun.

The process can be appealed. No, it won't just be an acquaintance claiming you are crazy, to get you on the list.

Softball

A judge. The law. And not "violent", but even unstable will do. It's funny how just holding a gun can make an unstable coward find courage and turn violent. Because, well, it's a gun.

The process can be appealed. No, it won't just be an acquaintance claiming you are crazy, to get you on the list.
What about his family and friends do we take away their guns as well?

It was just in a report. He was not in any school. The grandmother did survive. She will be answering many questions. The mother is a drug addict, not answering anything. No father.

So far, only Mexican surnames for the deceased. What kind of a place is Uvalde? Sounds more like Tijuana
A mountain of laws and regulations would not have stopped the shooting in Texas.

Salvador Ramos, age 18, was armed with a handgun. The minimum age for owning a handgun in Texas is 21. So, he obviously obtained the handgun illegally. What do you think the odds are that he obtained the AR-15 legally?

Probably slim to none.

Your idea is one of those measures which makes you feel all warm and fuzzy, but which actually accomplishes very little...
I'm pretty sure they know where he bought the rifles and there was nothing I read that said he had a handgun

The last two shooters, one, a left wing authoritarian, eco-fascist....and the latest.....a violent nut job........they were both known to the police and to their schools, both had histories of either violence or making threats of violence....

They couldn't be arrested, and they couldn't be put in a psychiatric hospital......

So......here is a way to catch the few nut jobs who are in the grey area....

If a teen is identified by the school to the point the police are called multiple times, and the police go to their home for violent domestic situations....the police could simply put the kids name and face into a data base and supply it to all of the gun stores in the state...then, when the 18-21 year old shows up....the gun store can simply refuse to sell the kid a gun....

This covers the grey area where the kid doesn't have an actual criminal record or psychiatric commitment....

New California Law passed to no longer require schools to report behavioral problems to authorities.

I'm pretty sure they know where he bought the rifles and there was nothing I read that said he had a handgun
When I made my post it hadn't yet been reported that he bought the rifles legally.

As for the handgun he had, though, we know that was obtained illegally, since a person has to be 21 to purchase a handgun in Texas...

It wasnt that much money. I know some hay has been made over that but we arent talking 10's of thousands of dollars here. He had a couple grand worth of weapons.
It was like $4,000. That would be a fortune for a part time, short time, worker at Wendy's and a grandma that's the sole support of felon grandpa and drug addict mom. Where did he get that kind of money?

Forum List

Back