CDZ For violent teens...put their names on a database and allow gun stores to refuse to sell to them....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The last two shooters, one, a left wing authoritarian, eco-fascist....and the latest.....a violent nut job........they were both known to the police and to their schools, both had histories of either violence or making threats of violence....

They couldn't be arrested, and they couldn't be put in a psychiatric hospital......

So......here is a way to catch the few nut jobs who are in the grey area....

If a teen is identified by the school to the point the police are called multiple times, and the police go to their home for violent domestic situations....the police could simply put the kids name and face into a data base and supply it to all of the gun stores in the state...then, when the 18-21 year old shows up....the gun store can simply refuse to sell the kid a gun....

This covers the grey area where the kid doesn't have an actual criminal record or psychiatric commitment....

You ought to be 21 to buy a gun, same as alcohol.

I was 17 when I joined the National Guard, I could have joined the Regular army or marines......i could have then been sent over seas to kill people for the country...then, when I got home, you are saying I can't own a gun to protect my own family?

That makes sense to you?

Gun laws don't matter.
Restricting gun sales don't matter.

If somebody wants a gun, they are going to find a way to get a gun.........legally or illegally.

If they can't get a gun, then they will make their own, or use some other weapons of choice.

I never said it would stop mass public shootings....it would just allow gun stores the chance to deny selling guns to potential mass public shooters....who will then go out and get the guns illegally.

The last two shooters, one, a left wing authoritarian, eco-fascist....and the latest.....a violent nut job........they were both known to the police and to their schools, both had histories of either violence or making threats of violence....

They couldn't be arrested, and they couldn't be put in a psychiatric hospital......

If a teen is identified by the school to the point the police are called multiple times, and the police go to their home for violent domestic situations....the police could simply put the kids name and face into a data base and supply it to all of the gun stores in the state...then, when the 18-21 year old shows up....the gun store can simply refuse to sell the kid a gun....

This covers the grey area where the kid doesn't have an actual criminal record or psychiatric commitment....

Bingo! One of this forum's most far out gun advocates has turned to suggesting a fix that compromises all of the gunners' principles!

But sadly, he's too misinformed to even realize that he's breaking the back of the gun lobby!

A DATABASE!

Bingo! One of this forum's most far out gun nuts has turned to suggesting a fix that compromises all of the gungoons's principles!

But sadly, he's too thick to even realize that he's breaking the back of the gun lobby!

A DATABASE!

This is the CDZ........please delete the last post and re post without the insults...

I never said it would stop mass public shootings....it would just allow gun stores the chance to deny selling guns to potential mass public shooters....who will then go out and get the guns illegally.
I can't believe you're saying that!!

Wait to 14 shooter catches up with you big guy!

I fixed it for you.

The media says he is a high school student.

And we all know the media NEVER, EVER LIES!!!!
It was just in a report. He was not in any school. The grandmother did survive. She will be answering many questions. The mother is a drug addict, not answering anything. No father.

So far, only Mexican surnames for the deceased. What kind of a place is Uvalde? Sounds more like Tijuana

I still think holding parents accountable is a key piece we're missing. If you let an attack dog loose in your neighborhood and it killed some kids, you'd be responsible for that.

It was just in a report. He was not in any school. The grandmother did survive. She will be answering many questions. The mother is a drug addict, not answering anything. No father.

So far, only Mexican surnames for the deceased. What kind of a place is Uvalde? Sounds more like Tijuana

Fatherless homes......the main cause of violent crime and poverty......and the primary result of the democrat party 'Great Society."

I still think holding parents accountable is a key piece we're missing. If you let an attack dog loose in your neighborhood and it killed some kids, you'd be responsible for that.

That is what I believe.....fatherless homes are the main driver of crime and generational poverty......

2Aguy has proposed a workable idea. Don't just shoot it down without some consideration.

Doesn't matter.......the police could put his name and Social security number in a database gun stores can check...then they can refuse to sell the gun....

A mountain of laws and regulations would not have stopped the shooting in Texas.

Salvador Ramos, age 18, was armed with a handgun. The minimum age for owning a handgun in Texas is 21. So, he obviously obtained the handgun illegally. What do you think the odds are that he obtained the AR-15 legally?

Probably slim to none.

Your idea is one of those measures which makes you feel all warm and fuzzy, but which actually accomplishes very little...

Forum List

Back