For those who think only "Jesus Freaks" are targeted for bigotry and violence:

'marry life'?

Pasters wrote books? Did they do the cutting, too?

just shut up now what that is what i thought....

This old saying here if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all. Well that rule is made to be broken because of you. You need to grow a pair and act like a man. Instead of a little boy trying so hard put others down around him. Maybe its because you lack of something. Or you didn't have a good child hood well jb i didn't eaither but you know what at least i have the values of being at least civil to the one's i dislike so very much. But if that makes you sleep better at night and put a big smile on your little jb face then go ahead give me your best shot. But in the mean time grow a pair.
If JB grows a pair, will God put him on the A-list?

what that is what i thought....

Somebody buy this bitch some hooked on phonics.

Seriously, reno, people like you are why America practiced forced sterilization in the 20's.

well people like you is why america today is falling apart... LOOK AT THEY WAY YOU TALK. And they way you are towards people that think diff. then you. I am bitch because I belieave in the lord my GOD or AM I a bitch because you have nothing to belieave in. My grandma raised me with this faith and with values of morals and do others what you want done to you. Just because I don't think like you act like you don't mean your better then me. You and every one says christains think they are better then everyone. Well your not a christian but yet you act like you own the world. Funny huh. I would really like to see you face to face and see what kind of moster lies with in a so called man. HOW can a decent human being act the way you do. Is your heart so black that you can't show compassion unto others. Is your heart broken and gone that it can show others compassion. Don't hate me don't bash me because of my love for GOD I bet IF my frist words on this board was I hate god religion is wrong and for the mental. You and among others would not have said a word about me.

Last edited:
461616_f520.jpg

SOME OF GOD'S HELP TO OTHERS

Yes. My cousin is the only person in the world to have two neck vertebrae completely shattered in a wreck and survive. The second miracle is that his car completely crumpled around him and kept him from being able to move his head or neck. Had his car not crumpled in that way, he would have died instantly. The third miracle is that the car could have blown up at anytime, because the gas line was exposed, but it didn't. The fourth miracle is that the paramedics had to use a medical device called a halo to place around his neck and head to keep them from moving. They were given time to prepare this while the emergency rescuers had to use the jaws of life (equipment) to pry the car open and release him. The fifth miracle is that he was never paralyzed. All throughout, they kept telling him not to move. Two vertebrae in his neck, that's two bones in his neck were completely shattered. Gone, and he was never paralyzed. The doctors had never seen anyone survive a neck break that severe, let alone not be paralyzed. The doctors surgically removed the shattered bones with numerous surgeries and finally replaced the two neck bones with plates that were molded to fit in the shape of the missing vertebrae and move the head and neck as normal. This is five miracles that happened to one person.

Yes, several. But one of the most amazing was a miracle that happened for my fiance's aunt. A while back she found out that she had breast cancer. Of course she was quite distraught over this news. So she went home, and told no one. Not her children, her husband, or any of the family. For a whole week she prayed to God about this, asking him for a healing. When she went into the doctor again at the end of that week, no trace of cancer was to be found. A prime example of the true power of God, and the way he takes care of his people.

We were doing a drama on the greatness of God in a mission trip, and hail started raining very hard. People were running inside their homes for shelter. Our pastor said to keep on doing the skit. We continued, and our pastor looked at the sky and said," In the name of Jesus Christ, stop." Immediately, in the midst of all the chaos, the hail stopped

Last edited:

Seriously, reno, people like you are why America practiced forced sterilization in the 20's.

well people like you is why america today is falling apart... LOOK AT THEY WAY YOU TALK.

Look at the way I speak? Do you not see the irony here?

I am bitch because I belieave in the lord my GOD

:eusa_eh:

How is it , exactly, that you think an admitted whore like you who chooses to associate with the kind of filth who end up infertile from too many abortions has any right to question anybody elses' character?

Yes. My cousin is the only person in the world to have two neck vertebrae completely shattered in a wreck and survive. The second miracle is that his car completely crumpled around him and kept him from being able to move his head or neck. Had his car not crumpled in that way, he would have died instantly.

If God had loved him. the miracle would have been that the crash never happened, despite whatever circumstances led up to it..

The third miracle is that the car could have blown up at anytime, because the gas line was exposed, but it didn't. The fourth miracle is that the paramedics had to use a medical device called a halo to place around his neck and head to keep them from moving.

How is that even remotely miraculous?

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

(Ezekiel 25:17 mixed with Revelations and The Lord is My Shepherd
Samuel L Jackson, Pulp Fiction)

:razz:

well people like you is why america today is falling apart... LOOK AT THEY WAY YOU TALK.

How is it , exactly, that you think an admitted whore like you who chooses to associate with the kind of filth who end up infertile from too many abortions has any right to question anybody elses' character?

I must have it a touchy point...... I am a whore wow I only been with one man filth as in THE LORD THAT DIED FOR YOU WOW. abortions never had been pregnant. and YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT I DONT KILL BABIES LIKE YOU. your CHARACTER IF VERY QUESTIONBLE.

Last edited:

well people like you is why america today is falling apart... LOOK AT THEY WAY YOU TALK. And they way you are towards people that think diff. then you. I am bitch because I belieave in the lord my GOD or AM I a bitch because you have nothing to belieave in. My grandma raised me with this faith and with values of morals and do others what you want done to you. Just because I don't think like you act like you don't mean your better then me. You and every one says christains think they are better then everyone. Well your not a christian but yet you act like you own the world. Funny huh. I would really like to see you face to face and see what kind of moster lies with in a so called man. HOW can a decent human being act the way you do. Is your heart so black that you can't show compassion unto others. Is your heart broken and gone that it can show others compassion. Don't hate me don't bash me because of my love for GOD I bet IF my frist words on this board was I hate god religion is wrong and for the mental. You and among others would not have said a word about me.
I will embrace God as as my savior if he performs the miracle of making you intelligible.

461616_f520.jpg

Yes. My cousin is the only person in the world to have two neck vertebrae completely shattered in a wreck and survive. The second miracle is that his car completely crumpled around him and kept him from being able to move his head or neck. Had his car not crumpled in that way, he would have died instantly. The third miracle is that the car could have blown up at anytime, because the gas line was exposed, but it didn't. The fourth miracle is that the paramedics had to use a medical device called a halo to place around his neck and head to keep them from moving. They were given time to prepare this while the emergency rescuers had to use the jaws of life (equipment) to pry the car open and release him. The fifth miracle is that he was never paralyzed. All throughout, they kept telling him not to move. Two vertebrae in his neck, that's two bones in his neck were completely shattered. Gone, and he was never paralyzed. The doctors had never seen anyone survive a neck break that severe, let alone not be paralyzed. The doctors surgically removed the shattered bones with numerous surgeries and finally replaced the two neck bones with plates that were molded to fit in the shape of the missing vertebrae and move the head and neck as normal. This is five miracles that happened to one person.

Yes, several. But one of the most amazing was a miracle that happened for my fiance's aunt. A while back she found out that she had breast cancer. Of course she was quite distraught over this news. So she went home, and told no one. Not her children, her husband, or any of the family. For a whole week she prayed to God about this, asking him for a healing. When she went into the doctor again at the end of that week, no trace of cancer was to be found. A prime example of the true power of God, and the way he takes care of his people.

We were doing a drama on the greatness of God in a mission trip, and hail started raining very hard. People were running inside their homes for shelter. Our pastor said to keep on doing the skit. We continued, and our pastor looked at the sky and said," In the name of Jesus Christ, stop." Immediately, in the midst of all the chaos, the hail stopped

LOL!! A miracle!!
This is obviously a C&P. Attribute your source.

oh by the way I am glad you know me so well when did we ever meet. For you to know me so well. And with whom I have had sex with and have been PG. All you are is person on a pc typing.

461616_f520.jpg

LOL!! A miracle!!
This is obviously a C&P. Attribute your source.

all you want to see is the stuff that proves that GOD IS NOT REAL OR IS HATEFULL but once GOD show's kindness and compassion ITS A LOAD OF CRAP. okay when you are dieing dont ask him for help.

all you want to see is the stuff that proves that GOD IS NOT REAL OR IS HATEFULL but once GOD show's kindness and compassion ITS A LOAD OF CRAP. okay when you are dieing dont ask him for help.
What if God turns out to be a reasonable sort of person and says to me, "Well yeah, you did goof on a nut case on a message board once but I'm still gonna let you in heaven because I'm a nice guy ? What will you you do then, renoite? Throw another hissy fit?

Last edited:
461616_f520.jpg

Why did God allow for your cousin to get injured in the first place? Was he angry with your cousin? Your cousin survived based on the way that the car crashed along with the skill of the people involved in his recovery. People often claim that dolphins like humans and that the dolphins know to rescue drowning humans by pushing them to shore. You never hear of drowning people being pushed further out to sea by ambivalent dolphins.

Good things happen to good people. Good things happen to bad people. Bad things happen to bad people. Bad things happen to good people. There is no cosmic equalizer seeing to it that all things balance out for people on earth.

Why did your aunt get cancer? What sin did she commit? What was this infant’s sin?

http://grahahost.com/wp-content/uploads/vulture-avvoltoio_morte-death_baby.gif

I guess that the baby was not one of God’s people. Luckily it survived.

Consider those who believe so strongly that they refuse medicine and resort to prayer alone?

Colo. Girl's Diabetes Death Ruled Homicide - ABC News

I guess that the child was not one of God’s people. Shouldn’t the baby have died and became food for the vulture while the child be allowed to live? I know the common cop-out excuse. “God works in mysterious was”.

Face reality. Some people are stricken with cancer, pray, and live for many more decades. Some people are stricken with cancer, pray, and die soon from the cancer. It is based on a roll of the dice, attention that the subject pays to his life, and the skill of the people around him that determines the outcome.

It was nice to know that the rain stopped. It would have probably stopped even if the pastor did not pray. If only your pastor had prayed harder for the people of New Orleans in late August 2005. Then Hurricane Katrina might have remained in the Gulf of Mexico. On the other hand, perhaps those hundreds of people living in southern Louisiana were so sinful that they needed to be swept away.

That is a nice picture. Was it made with a photo-editing tool or is it an unaltered picture of a random cloud pattern? I saw a pretty cloud pattern in the shape of Mickey Mouse once.

Last edited:
What if God turns out to be a reasonable sort of person and says to me, "Well yeah, you did goof on a nut case on a message board once but I'm still gonna let you in heaven because I'm a nice guy ? What will you you do then, renoite? Throw another hissy fit?

READ the bible you cant enter havean if you dont beleave that GOD SENT his son to die on the cross for you and if your bashing on GOD and his people..... just read the bible

I will embrace God as as my savior if he performs the miracle of making you intelligible.

well if you dont want to embrace GOD THEN THAT IS ALL ON YOU YOUR SOUL NOT MINE

Meh. JenT, reoite. I got the two mixed up. Can't really blame me, though; it's hard to tell the idiots apart.

oh its okay if you can see the idiots its okay if you cant see yourself has one. you ARE ON HOPELESS CASE. YOU DONT DEBATE ALL YOU DO IS BASH ON CHRISTIAN'S WHAT ELSE IS NEW

READ the bible you cant enter havean if you dont beleave that GOD SENT his son to die on the cross for you and if your bashing on GOD and his people..... just read the bible
I'm a'scared too reed the bibull. I'm a'feard et'll tern me into a dipshit like you!

Forum List

Back