For those who think only "Jesus Freaks" are targeted for bigotry and violence:

Reno is a prime example of why some people should not be allowed to reproduce.

Look at you. You are no better maybe even wrose and its not reno. Its renoite thank you.

I've never been to wrose.

Easy, renotwat, me'nage a' trois, whatever you want to call yourself. Go back in the corner and play with your crayons.

I call myself renoite. JB is what you call yourself blow job nice Johnny blow. I'm sure its not Johnny brat. lol lmao lmfao :)

"Christian Churches Impacted by Six Homicides and More Than $6.3 Million in Property Loss in the First Six Months of 2009

CINCINNATI, Ohio -- According to "Crimes Against Christian Organizations in the United States," a new report released by the Christian Security Network, of the 17 violent crimes reported by Christian churches thus far in 2009, six resulted in homicides. Additionally, churches lost more than $6.3 million in property loss due to burglary, theft, robbery, arson and vandalism."

So when a guy pulls a gun and confronts a nun or a priest and asks for their money, they are doing it because they don't like christians? Geez,. I thought it was because they needed the money.

Look at you. You are no better maybe even wrose and its not reno. Its renoite thank you.

Easy, renotwat, me'nage a' trois, whatever you want to call yourself. Go back in the corner and play with your crayons.

I call myself renoite. JB is what you call yourself blow job nice Johnny blow. I'm sure its not Johnny brat. lol lmao lmfao :)
Do you kiss your crucifix with that mouth?

Do you kiss your crucifix with that mouth?

Do you kiss anyone with yours I hope not. For there sake. This is really funny. People like you think you can hurt my feelings. It is called the internet. You can say more over the pc then you would in person trust that. Your big and bad crap talker over the internet. It is just that simple nothing NOTHING you can say can have ANY !!!!!!! effect on me. awww to bad. RIGHT ? LOL

Allie, while I do agree that the bigotry on both sides exists, that is still a very small amount compared to what the true jesus freaks have done. Not to justify the behavior, but looking at the big picture, there is much violence from all groups.

Ah, so what? Why are you trying to belittle her point with generalizations?

GOD BASH GOD - Sounds like a cool name for a punk band.

"i DON'T NEED TO SAY NOTHING MORE." I couldn't agree more, please don't speak again.

Oh another God basher... its okay another lost soul.. not my prob have a good life. Because when you die I don't think it will be much fun.

The dumbass fundies always get to the "you're gonna get yours" comments sooner or later. Ho hum.

GOD BASH GOD - Sounds like a cool name for a punk band.

"i DON'T NEED TO SAY NOTHING MORE." I couldn't agree more, please don't speak again.

Oh another God basher... its okay another lost soul.. not my prob have a good life. Because when you die I don't think it will be much fun.

The dumbass fundies always get to the "you're gonna get yours" comments sooner or later. Ho hum.

Pretty much In the end GOD will judge you not I nor anyone else but the lord almighty. If you don't like that then sorry. I am just telling you in the end GOD will be the one judging you. So live the way you want to live. Live your way or GOD'S way. The end will only tell. I'm good I am going to heaven. I dont give a rats behind what you think. I am just going to stand by with the lord while all the lost souls stay behind while the lord takes his people.

Reno, do tell how Earth had plants growing on it before the sun existed

DUH it didn't plants need sunlight for plants to grow. But if can read GOD doesn't have any concept of time. Wich means it could of been 7 days to him and a million of years to us.

Reno, do tell how Earth had plants growing on it before the sun existed

DUH it didn't plants need sunlight for plants to grow. But if can read GOD doesn't have any concept of time. Wich means it could of been 7 days to him and a million of years to us.

I was almost going to make fun of you but I realize you have dyslexia.

You'd think they would have more faith than that.

I mean what's the point of wanting someone "get theirs" after this life? If they have faith in God, wouldnt they realize that there is still much life in you and expect that God will eventually reveal Himself to you?

Personally, I think the latter. I think God will at some point make Himself known to you and you will take that opportunity to begin exercising faith. The whole point of the Gospel is so that we don't have to get what we deserve. We are blessed despite what we might deserve because God has mercy for us.

But Im not a fundie, so that's probably why I dont really see the point of condemning.

Pretty much In the end GOD will judge you not I nor anyone else but the lord almighty. If you don't like that then sorry. I am just telling you in the end GOD will be the one judging you. So live the way you want to live. Live your way or GOD'S way. The end will only tell. I'm good I am going to heaven. I dont give a rats behind what you think. I am just going to stand by with the lord while all the lost souls stay behind while the lord takes his people.

He will judge you as well. If you think you're in good position then good for you.

But can you really be living God's way if you dont have charity? Charity is the pure love of Christ. Do you love as He loves? If you think so, then you're in good shape.

But would Christ care what the other person thought and did? Would Christ care about the salvation of others? I think you can answer that yourself.

Do you love YWN like Christ does?

Forum List

Back