For those who think only "Jesus Freaks" are targeted for bigotry and violence:

DUH it didn't plants need sunlight for plants to grow. .
There you go, you have just declared God to be a liar and the Genesis story to have been debunked.

1. You are taking things way to literal.

Again you demonstrate that brilliance and education that provides you so much insight :rolleyes:

2. Taking things too literal allows no room for improvement and stops all development.
Wrong, you idiot. I have explained in the other threads that this not only does in literalism, but those who try to say a 'day' is a billion years.

For all your repeated attempts to sound intelligent and find flaws in JB's reasoning, you've yet to ever do so.

There you go, you have just declared God to be a liar and the Genesis story to have been debunked.

1. You are taking things way to literal.

Again you demonstrate that brilliance and education that provides you so much insight :rolleyes:

2. Taking things too literal allows no room for improvement and stops all development.
Wrong, you idiot. I have explained in the other threads that this not only does in literalism, but those who try to say a 'day' is a billion years.

For all your repeated attempts to sound intelligent and find flaws in JB's reasoning, you've yet to ever do so.

Talking in the third person ... sure, that's a sign of intelligence.

You do realize that all of our technology is thanks to dreamers and poets, not to science. Science merely aided in making those dreams come true. Rigid thought is not intelligence, it is ignorance, and is exactly the same thing that the real "Jesus Freaks" do, just on the opposite end of the pole. Just knowing the science does nothing to progress science, and it's why our technological advances have been so ... slow lately. Not enough Asimovs left and too many popes.

The fallacy here is that neither has squat to do with the other

You do realize that all of our technology is thanks to dreamers and poets, not to science.

The fallacy here is gross stupidity combined with a false dichotomy. It is science that brings the dreamer's vision into reality.
Science merely aided in making those dreams come true.

Science was the means to their creation; dreams are but inspiration.

Rigid thought is not intelligence, it is ignorance

Just look at the source- you've yet to say anything correct or meaningful

Just knowing the science does nothing to progress science,

Understanding what science has thought us is critical to furthering our knowledge; that you deny that shows your own ignorance and foolishness

and it's why our technological advances have been so ... slow lately.

Actually, that's do to the laziness of the Left rewarding non-workers and the Right's anti-intellectual efforts as their god is given less places to hide. We need the Soviets back; such a common enemy would spur progress once again.

Not enough Asimovs left and too many popes.

Was that supposed to be a sentence? :confused:

The fallacy here is that neither has squat to do with the other

You do realize that all of our technology is thanks to dreamers and poets, not to science.

The fallacy here is gross stupidity combined with a false dichotomy. It is science that brings the dreamer's vision into reality.

Science was the means to their creation; dreams are but inspiration.

Just look at the source- you've yet to say anything correct or meaningful

Understanding what science has thought us is critical to furthering our knowledge; that you deny that shows your own ignorance and foolishness

and it's why our technological advances have been so ... slow lately.

Actually, that's do to the laziness of the Left rewarding non-workers and the Right's anti-intellectual efforts as their god is given less places to hide. We need the Soviets back; such a common enemy would spur progress once again.

Not enough Asimovs left and too many popes.

Was that supposed to be a sentence? :confused:

Thanks for proving your ignorance beyond a reasonable doubt.

Thanks for proving your ignorance beyond a reasonable doubt.

You okay, little kitty? Talking to yourself isn't a good sign

You do realize you suck at flaming. If you are going to do something, at least do it right. :cool:

You falsely declare victory in an online argument which has no real bearing on real life talking in the third person about yourself and not understanding any of the information you have memorized (or stored somewhere) as well as displaying not even an ounce of abstract thought ... you are an evolutionary dead end and yet you simply do not realize it because while you preach science, you have no understanding of science.

I try to express some concern, and you go on the attack. Clearly having your ignorant assertions demonstrated to be fallacious and inaccurate has left you wounded and now, like all wounded animals, you lash out at the kind soul that seeks to help you.

I find it interesting that you routinely attack JB, yet you never actually address the points we've made. It's not surprising, really, given your ignorance and inferior intelligence.

I try to express some concern, and you go on the attack. Clearly having your ignorant assertions demonstrated to be fallacious and inaccurate has left you wounded and now, like all wounded animals, you lash out at the kind soul that seeks to help you.

I find it interesting that you routinely attack JB, yet you never actually address the points we've made. It's not surprising, really, given your ignorance and inferior intelligence.

:eusa_eh: Sorry ... I don't swing that way.

I don't attack, I point out your faults, however your responses are always defensive turning yourself into nothing but a ball of yarn, so to speak. My intellect is fine, it is yours that is lacking. You memorize facts and information, nothing more, and in doing so you have failed to comprehend what you memorize. Basically, you could never be a true scientist. I believe that is why you have to spout what you memorize, knowing full well that there is no way you can actually use that information. Here's some helpful advice, learn how to think instead of recite. ;)

It is you who rountinely seeks to attack JB. You have not a ddressed a single pint I made, but mere accused they who have demonstrated the lgocal fallcies and ignorance inherent in your words of somehow being 'ignorant' themselves- yet you have never demonstrated any such thing.

Post 103- you post logical fallacious and ignorant pipedreams with no basis in reality

Post 104- I demonstrate the fallacies and ignorance in tour words

Post 105- you begin your evasions and pathetic attempts to attack JB- itself a logical fallacies known as an ad hom, as you seek to attack m,y person as a means of avoiding actually addressing my points

Now, until you address the points made, I shall waste no further time on your ignorant and inane posts.

It is you who rountinely seeks to attack JB. You have not a ddressed a single pint I made, but mere accused they who have demonstrated the lgocal fallcies and ignorance inherent in your words of somehow being 'ignorant' themselves- yet you have never demonstrated any such thing.

Post 103- you post logical fallacious and ignorant pipedreams with no basis in reality

Post 104- I demonstrate the fallacies and ignorance in tour words

Post 105- you begin your evasions and pathetic attempts to attack JB- itself a logical fallacies known as an ad hom, as you seek to attack m,y person as a means of avoiding actually addressing my points

Now, until you address the points made, I shall waste no further time on your ignorant and inane posts.

See, there's more dishonesty or a lack of intellect, I did address all the points I made and responded to, the rest is of no concern to me beyond my responsibilities.

The dumbass fundies always get to the "you're gonna get yours" comments sooner or later. Ho hum.

You'd think they would have more faith than that.

I mean what's the point of wanting someone "get theirs" after this life? If they have faith in God, wouldnt they realize that there is still much life in you and expect that God will eventually reveal Himself to you?

Personally, I think the latter. I think God will at some point make Himself known to you and you will take that opportunity to begin exercising faith. The whole point of the Gospel is so that we don't have to get what we deserve. We are blessed despite what we might deserve because God has mercy for us.

But Im not a fundie, so that's probably why I dont really see the point of condemning.

Yes GOD will judge me also. But I will be in that book when the angel looks to see if my name is in the book of life. And GOD will say well done my child. No I am not perfect but I fellow crist and spread his word. Yes I am in good shap. GOD will juge all me you and everyone in the end. I never said I wasn't going to be judged also.

Yes GOD will judge me also. But I will be in that book when the angel looks to see if my name is in the book of life. And GOD will say well done my child. No I am not perfect but I fellow crist and spread his word. Yes I am in good shap. GOD will juge all me you and everyone in the end. I never said I wasn't going to be judged also.
If your name is in that book, it must be a typo. :lol:

If your name is in that book, it must be a typo. :lol:[/QUOTE

GOD DON'T MAKE MISTAKES LOL SORRY . It is okay you can be sad that you wont be lol cry its okay. And its not typed so there can't be a typo....

And its not typed so there can't be a typo....
You've actually seen it?

I know what it looks like from what it says in the bible. I do know GOD don't make mistakes.

Then why would he ever have top blot out his mistakes, like it mentions him doing?

The book of life was written by the hand of GOD. Not by a pc. Ya GOD has a pc in heaven just typeing away lol.
How is that any more bizarre than to expect god to use a quill and ink and write on scrolls like a 6000-year-old barbarian?

Last edited:
WELL all this is really pointless BECASE ALL YOU ARE WANTING TO HEAR IS GOD SUCKS GOD ANIT REAL GOD THIS GOD THAT. You don't care 2 cents about GOD or the book of life or who is going to heaven or to hell. If you want to sit there on you butt and talk a hole bunch of crap about GOD ABOUT HIS PEOPLE then. This is all pointless convo. Pick up the good book maybe you will learn something about GOD AND HIS PEOPLE. go on your marry life wich you think is the right way of living. AND I will go on living my life wich I know is the right way of living and we will all find out when GOD comes again. Till that day comes you will be ignorant meaning lack of knowing. GOD is real and every one will know it when the world as we know it ends. Maybe you should wach the movies left behind based on the books that 2 pasters wrote. That will give you some what of a clue what is going to happen in the end of time. Mock me mock the lord but in the end you wish you hadnt mock the lord almighty because he will come again and save his people. when the anti crist comes and the wrold comes to end as we know it. Maybe then you will wake up and see.

Last edited:
'marry life'?

Pasters wrote books? Did they do the cutting, too?

just shut up now what that is what i thought....

This old saying here if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all. Well that rule is made to be broken because of you. You need to grow a pair and act like a man. Instead of a little boy trying so hard put others down around him. Maybe its because you lack of something. Or you didn't have a good child hood well jb i didn't eaither but you know what at least i have the values of being at least civil to the one's i dislike so very much. But if that makes you sleep better at night and put a big smile on your little jb face then go ahead give me your best shot. But in the mean time grow a pair.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back