For those who think only "Jesus Freaks" are targeted for bigotry and violence:

How about if I need to be saved, and nobody shows up? I was hit by a car a few years ago and nearly died, where was my savior then?

OKAY OKAY i DONT CARE your right it is my faith and when I die or when the end of the world as we know it ends I know where I am going. that is all there is to it.....

How about if I need to be saved, and nobody shows up? I was hit by a car a few years ago and nearly died, where was my savior then?

your alive arnt ya......

I knew someone would say that. So then tell me O wise one, if a devout christian gets killed in a car accident, where was their savior then? Is that god's will to whack her?

your alive arnt ya......

I knew someone would say that. So then tell me O wise one, if a devout christian gets killed in a car accident, where was their savior then? Is that god's will to whack her?

I really get irked by this argument. You see it a lot and the thing is that there is nothing in religion that supports this view point. Where in the Bible does it say that if you are a good Christian you will live a long happy life? If someone can throw those passages up I would be GREATLY appreciative. ^_^

your alive arnt ya......

I really get irked by this argument. You see it a lot and the thing is that there is nothing in religion that supports this view point. Where in the Bible does it say that if you are a good Christian you will live a long happy life? If someone can throw those passages up I would be GREATLY appreciative. ^_^

Ok, so then you have to admit that your god isn't omnipotent. Or he just doesn't care. Because we're actually pretty insignificant in the big picture?
or are you just going to admit that you have no clue.

your alive arnt ya......

HOW ABOUT THIS....... when the day comes when jesus takes his people and your left behind wich you would be happy about anyways seeing that you care 2 cents not even that about GOD. SO why ask when you dont want the answer or care about the answer.... I dont see the big deal on why I want to have my faith and It's for me... You dont have to like it but save your crap for yourself........ MY grandmother got hit by a car and died at 57 years old things happen in this world.... GOD HAD HER DIE or the man that had to flip somone off behind him and didnt see my grandma till she was on top of the car. wont go into details... of her death but while that man got away with killing my grandmother she is now in heaven in peace..... So for someone to say HEAVEN IS NOT REAL GOD is this mean GOD but yet he takes those that fellowed him to heaven in a warm embrace more then this hell hole of a world ever did.... In the bible it says the deil steals kills and destorys..... and he is the little g god of this world till GOD comes again..... And I know that most of you if not all of you are going to frist off pick on me call me stupied that is a given..... But also You will give me crap on my faith have you heard me say you should belieave in GOD or your faith in not or did I ever say it is a cult or for the mental.... NO All I said was GOD will judge everyone in the end and if you dont belieave there is as heaven or hell or devil or GOD then you dont have nothing to worry about..... Thats it thats all.......

Last edited:

Ok, so then you have to admit that your god isn't omnipotent. Or he just doesn't care. Because we're actually pretty insignificant in the big picture?

I didnt say christains would live a happy long life... They are the most attacked the devil dont want anyone with GOD he would do anything for you to betray him and he attacks those who are close to GOD I guss I am very close to GOD THEN because everyone on this board besides like 2 or 3 give me crap and bash me and my lord....

Wait hon.. you didn't respond to my statement.. just seemed to assume that it fueled your fire. God does not promise you eternal life nor does it state anywhere in the Bible that you will live to an old age if you live by God's law. It says that you will be welcomed into the kingdom of heaven.. but says nothing about life on Earth even being easy. Look at what happened to Job and his family, a group of God fearing and loving individuals.

Point is life happens.. and no I don't have a layout of what life and the after life are, you don't either. You need to trust what is true to you. I'm not going to tell you that you have to believe in what I believe in, but you don't have to treat the people who don't believe the way you do like they are stupid little things to be mocked. :tongue:

Your Savior has already ensured that you will rise from the dead. Can you ask for anything more than that? Where is your gratitude for being alive?

Well that's an incredibly unreasonable expectation. We all have a death sentence on us. Every single one of us is going to die. So somehow if we die it's proof that God isnt there? That's the most absurd idea I've ever heard. And keep in mind, I've had discussions with sealy.

You can't even comprehend the eternal perspective. Does it death matter when we are assured immortality and resurrection? Christ has already saved us from the consequences of death. Yet you cant think past your mortal death. I understand why. You think its the worst thing in this life. But if you arent willing to try to comprehend the possibilities of life after you die, what the heck is the point of trying to talk to you? You will never understand until you stop being an arrogant *#&@& and try to learn. And you just look stupid pretending your intelligent without any effort to understand.

Forum List

Back