for those who do not believe in god.......

Oh fuck! Lolsome. In an effort to get a rise out of Christian fundamentalists (and ride the free advertising media wave of self righteouos and hysterical Christian indignation) some anti-fundamentalist retards adopt the patently retarded strategy of asserting that atheists are Satanists by inventing (out of thin fucking air) and then selling, the riotously self-contradictory notion of . . . and I can't beleive any thoughtful individual would buy into this hilarious notion . . . "Atheistic Satanism." :clap2::rofl::clap2::rofl:

I think you misunderstand me. Satanists of either type are a very small minority. I did not claim all atheists are Satanists. I am an atheist, but not a Satanist.

You can declare yourself a mammalian bumble bee, and you can get those who beleive in magical animals (like the pegasus, the minotaur, the unicorn, etc) to agree with you--but amongst those of us who are interested in the real world, if you're a bumble bee, you're not a mammal; and if you're a mammal, you're not a bumble bee. I'm sorry LiveUninhibited, actual Satanists neccessarily worship Satan, believe in God, and are neccessarily NOT atheists.

Um, no. That's simply not correct. There are theistic and atheistic Satanists. Atheistic satanists see Satan as a positive symbol, but not a real being.

But that's all beside the actual point, right? A point you'd rather not explore, I'm wagering.
Why would someone who does not believe in God go to hell for standing up for their principles?
What principle is it EXACTLY, that an atheist holds that is so repugnant to God, that in His infinite mercy and Divine <LOL>Justice</LOL>, He would sentence that person He loves sooooooooooooooooo dearly to Hell?

LOL. I'm not a Christbot. I am an atheist. There are all kinds of atheists though.

Last edited:
The word Satanist implies the following of the being called by that same name, Satan. Satan is a christian concept, not an atheist concept, therefore no true atheist could ever follow Satan since it would require the acknowledgement of the christian myths. Satanism is the "dark" christian belief, as every religion has our own "bile', Satanists are the christian "bile', the worst of the worst. No pagan could ever be a Satanist either, nor heathens, since none of us acknowledge the existence of such a being either, though we do have our own "dark" gods, like Set the poisoner for mine. As for the role the dark sides play in the religions themselves not all are considered evil, though Satanists are by default, the being they follow is of pure evil according to the myths.

The word Satanist implies the following of the being called by that same name, Satan. Satan is a christian concept, not an atheist concept, therefore no true atheist could ever follow Satan since it would require the acknowledgement of the christian myths. Satanism is the "dark" christian belief, as every religion has our own "bile', Satanists are the christian "bile', the worst of the worst. No pagan could ever be a Satanist either, nor heathens, since none of us acknowledge the existence of such a being either, though we do have our own "dark" gods, like Set the poisoner for mine. As for the role the dark sides play in the religions themselves not all are considered evil, though Satanists are by default, the being they follow is of pure evil according to the myths.

The only "atheist concept" is a lack of belief in God/gods. Beyond that you're going to find a plethora of philosophies, rational and irrational. In fact any philosophy that is not mutually exclusive with theism. This includes asserting that neither God nor Satan actually exist, but that Satan is a symbol of what they consider good while God is a symbol of tyranny. Look up Satanism on Wikipedia.

Last edited:

The only "atheist concept" is a lack of belief in God/gods. Beyond that you're going to find a plethora of philosophies, rational and irrational. In fact any philosophy that is not mutually exclusive with theism. This includes asserting that neither God nor Satan actually exist, but that Satan is a symbol of what they consider good while God is a symbol of tyranny. Look up Satanism on Wikipedia.

Wiki as a source of facts ... sad. How about this, just look in the dictionary, here:

Online Etymology Dictionary

To believe in Satan one must believe in christian myth, thus they also believe in the other christian god, they just chose to follow the dark one instead of the light one. Seriously, I thought you were logical and didn't like taking what one person wrote as fact without study of some sort.

You know, I almost WISH that there were a god so that half of you self righteous pricks can be told "depart, I know ye not" and put one last smile on my face before going to hell.

Oh fuck! Lolsome. In an effort to get a rise out of Christian fundamentalists (and ride the free advertising media wave of self righteouos and hysterical Christian indignation) some anti-fundamentalist retards adopt the patently retarded strategy of asserting that atheists are Satanists by inventing (out of thin fucking air) and then selling, the riotously self-contradictory notion of . . . and I can't beleive any thoughtful individual would buy into this hilarious notion . . . "Atheistic Satanism." :clap2::rofl::clap2::rofl:

I think you misunderstand me.
I'm sure I understand you--and I'm not sure you understand what "atheist" means.

Satanists of either type are a very small minority. I did not claim all atheists are Satanists.
I didn't claim you did.

I am an atheist, but not a Satanist.
You CAN'T be a Satanist if you are an atheist.

You can declare yourself a mammalian bumble bee, and you can get those who beleive in magical animals (like the pegasus, the minotaur, the unicorn, etc) to agree with you--but amongst those of us who are interested in the real world, if you're a bumble bee, you're not a mammal; and if you're a mammal, you're not a bumble bee. I'm sorry LiveUninhibited, actual Satanists neccessarily worship Satan, believe in God, and are neccessarily NOT atheists.

Um, no. That's simply not correct.
It most certianly is.

There are theistic and atheistic Satanists.
No. There are ONLY theistic Satanists.

Atheistic satanists see Satan as a positive symbol, but not a real being.
Then they are NOT Satanists.

But that's all beside the actual point, right? A point you'd rather not explore, I'm wagering.
Why would someone who does not believe in God go to hell for standing up for their principles?
What principle is it EXACTLY, that an atheist holds that is so repugnant to God, that in His infinite mercy and Divine <LOL>Justice</LOL>, He would sentence that person He loves sooooooooooooooooo dearly to Hell?

LOL. I'm not a Christbot. I am an atheist. There are all kinds of atheists though.
Actually, there are really only two types of athiest; and one of them IS NOT "theistic atheist."

when you die......and you discover there is a god.......what will you do........

will you beg for forgivness or stand by your principals and go to hell......

Perhaps it will take pity on my poor, weak little brain that just couldn't understand what you know as absolute fact.:rolleyes:

Other than that, I would probably ask why he was such an asshole. Why make me rational and then show me no evidence? Why allow evil in the world? Why is it a sin to be jealous, unless you are being jealous? Why didn't you just use your power to forgive sin rather than sadistically have your son tortured? Why create man when you know you're going to have to destroy most of them? Why not kill the devil in the beginning so man could not be tempted to original sin? Why did someone all-knowing change his mind so much? Why order genocide of other people, including bashing childrens' skulls upon rocks? Why end 1/3 of all pregnancies in miscarriage? Why kill William Jennings Bryan 5 days after he defended you in court, but let the chain-smoking atheist live years and years? Why harden the Pharoah's heart and basically compel him to reject moses and go to his own death? Doesn't that violate free will? Why kill the first born as a plague? I thought children were innocent? Why didn't you condemn slavery? Why were you racist, revealing yourself to only one small, select group of people in the entire world? Why not communicate your message clearly so there would be less conflict between different faiths and denominations? Why would the most powerful being in the universe like the smell of burning animal flesh in sacrifices? Why create so much wasted space in the universe? Why allow 99% of all species to die on earth? Why reward people who chose to accept something without rational reasons on the basis of faith, rather than those who use their reason- the true distinction of humanity?

These are where I would start.

Satan is a term which means "adversary". If someone considers themselves adversarial toward religion- especially the major monotheistic religions, I suppose one could consider themselves a philosophical satanist who doesn't actually accept the supernatural existence of god or satan but considers themselves adversarial to the concept of god/church. A bit like atheists who are buddhists. Accepted philosophically, but rejects divine aspects as untrue. Still, it would be confusing. Just call yourself a damn anti-theist like hitchens.

when you die......and you discover there is a god.......what will you do........

By then, it will be too late.

$atheist.gif

By then, it will be too late.

View attachment 7077

Sending atheists to hell for not believing in God never made any sense to me.

But that mgiht be a different thread.

No, this is the perfect thread for that, that's basically what the contention is.

I think it's nuts to, any sane god wouldn't care about that, they'd be more interested in how a person lives and treats other beings, more importantly how they treat the other living things than anything, since it's the deities creations in the first place. A true god would be all powerful regardless of who worships them or even how, so why would they care? No intelligent being would care.

What if you die and it turns out that the Muslims were the ones that had it right?

You'd be okay as long as you act righteously and you don't blaspheme God. If you're maleficent and you mock believers, though, you're screwed unless you repent before dying.

I love the arrogance of people who expect God to make sense to them.

The one and only requirement to attain heaven is faith that Jesus died for our sins and intercedes for us with God. That's it.

You don't do that, you're doomed. Not my rules, God's. But man is arrogant, and evil in nature, and the majority will choose evil over good.

And the Bible explains it. Except those who challenge God are too stupid and too enamored of their own "reason" to read it.

I love how the wingnuts expect other to take something that makes no sense, logic, or even contain any fact as truth ...

Forum List

Back