IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Did somebody say something about high black crime"

BBQaAgF.img

Jay Weaver and David Ovalle, Miami Herald
2 hrs ago

Raimundo Atesiano, the former Biscayne Park police chief who directed his officers to frame innocent men for a series of unsolved burglaries, admitted he wanted to appease community leaders and polish the village's property crimes record.

Even in a small village of about 3,000 residents, the pressure was just too much, he said.

"When I took the job, I was not prepared," Atesiano told a federal judge on Tuesday. "I made some very, very bad decisions."

His apologies did not sway U.S. District Judge K. Michael Moore, who on Tuesday sentenced the 53-year-old former cop to three years in prison. He allowed Atesiano to remain free for two weeks before surrendering so he can care for his mother, who is dying of leukemia.

"If they have burglaries that are open cases that are not solved yet, if you see anybody black walking through our streets and they have somewhat of a record, arrest them so we can pin them for all the burglaries," one cop said in an internal probe ordered in 2014.

For framing innocent black men, a Florida police chief gets 3 years in prison

BBQaAgF.img

2 hrs ago

Raimundo Atesiano, the former Biscayne Park police chief who directed his officers to frame innocent men for a series of unsolved burglaries, admitted he wanted to appease community leaders and polish the village's property crimes record.

Even in a small village of about 3,000 residents, the pressure was just too much, he said.

"When I took the job, I was not prepared," Atesiano told a federal judge on Tuesday. "I made some very, very bad decisions."

His apologies did not sway U.S. District Judge K. Michael Moore, who on Tuesday sentenced the 53-year-old former cop to three years in prison. He allowed Atesiano to remain free for two weeks before surrendering so he can care for his mother, who is dying of leukemia.

"If they have burglaries that are open cases that are not solved yet, if you see anybody black walking through our streets and they have somewhat of a record, arrest them so we can pin them for all the burglaries," one cop said in an internal probe ordered in 2014.

Actually I'm somewhat impressed. I would have expected them to use the "Stand Your Ground" law to murder all of the suspects, then lie and say "they resisted arrest"

When he is released, he will likely be hired at another agency.

SMGDH

Last edited:
And I bet the burglaries continue. Not good. He should get more time. Like life, for ruining several peoples' lives deliberately.

BBQaAgF.img

2 hrs ago

Actually I'm somewhat impressed. I would have expected them to use the "Stand Your Ground" law to murder all of the suspects, then lie and say "they resisted arrest"

SMGDH

If he makes it to release.

3 years?

He should have to serve the maximum penalties that the three people he framed were facing, IMO.

Same thing for cops who commit perjury.

3 years?

He should have to serve the maximum penalties that the three people he framed were facing, IMO.

That's what I was thinking. Their 3 sentences combined would be perfectly fair.

BBQaAgF.img

2 hrs ago

SMGDH
Wow. That's bitter. I'm glad they got the guy--there's not much worse than a dirty cop.

3 years?

That's what I was thinking. Their 3 sentences combined would be perfectly fair.
I have to agree. If you falsely accuse someone of a crime, you should have to do the maximum sentence for that crime. That goes for false rape accusations and fake hate crimes too. If youre black and you draw a swastika on your door and try to pin it on white people, you go to prison.

BBQaAgF.img

2 hrs ago

I’m glad you were able to find an obscure case that seems to support your general beliefs.

:)

And I bet the burglaries continue. Not good. He should get more time. Like life, for ruining several peoples' lives deliberately.
Well, maybe not life but something pretty harsh.

I say the sum of the sentences of the people he framed run consecutively.

When one runs out, he starts another.

All done in GP.

That's unlikely to happen. That's fucked up, though.

Does not catch real criminal, frames several innocent people. He should do the sum of all their sentences combined.

It's a serious disservice to the community.

All done in GP.

Does not catch real criminal, frames several innocent people. He should do the sum of all their sentences combined.

I actually agree and feel he should have no protection and be in GP. He would not survive the week and it would be what he deserves.

All done in GP.

I actually agree and feel he should have no protection and be in GP. He would not survive the week and it would be what he deserves.

Would not last 72 hrs in GP.

All done in GP.

Possible but I know damn well know a week is the longest...

He either become a bride and seeing his age too old or he get killed but he will be a bottom for a few days.

You never know if he will be killed quickly or tortured for period of days before he ends his life.

( Damn I sound like I have been in prison )

All I know is those like him are the reason why our men and women in Blue are always living with a target on their back even more...

All done in GP.

Possible but I know damn well know a week is the longest...

He either become a bride and seeing his age too old or he get killed but he will be a bottom for a few days.

You never know if he will be killed quickly or tortured for period of days before he ends his life.

( Damn I sound like I have been in prison )

All I know is those like him are the reason why our men and women in Blue are always living with a target on their back even more...

Some of us know what GP is, and some don't. :tomato:

8/10 of my friends (Guys I grew up with) are convicted felons.

I wish it wasn't that way, but it is.

Forum List

Back