For all you wanting refugees, sign up here

C'mon now, don't be shy, this is an excellent chance to prove to everyone you are solid in your stance.:rolleyes:

Michael Moore Launches #MyHomeIsOpen Website to encourage Americans to House Refugees

On the heels of his announcement that he would open his own Traverse City, Michigan, home to Syrian refugees entering the U.S., leftwing filmmaker Michael Moore has launched a websiteto encourage Americans to join him in opening their own homes to refugees.
Moore has launched the “My Home is Open” campaign on his official website, through which Americans can register their own homes as shelters for Syrian refugees.

“I’m asking anyone who can, anyone who has spare rooms in their homes or an empty apartment, cottage, or whatever, to make it available for Syrian and Iraqi refugees for between six months and a year while they’re being settled in the U.S,” Moore writes on the campaign page, adding:

If you can do this, would you please sign up on the #MyHomeIsOpen registry. Your name and contact info will be kept private and will only be shared with the appropriate refugee agencies sanctioned and overseen by the Obama administration and its participating NGOs. They will contact you when they have refugees that they’ve vetted and need to be placed in homes.

Michael Moore Launches #MyHomeIsOpen Website to encourage Americans to House Refugees

As the President reminded us, the Pilgrims were refugees the Indians took in. And look how well that turned out for the Indians. ;)

I'm sorry, but if I was a refugee and America was an option, I'd rather be waterboarded to death than come to this sick fucked up country that loves its nuts and worships the gun.

It's revealing how many Americans born and raised here who can do so, leave. Probably be one of them once family obligations dont keep me here. Trying to find something with the social maturity of Denmark, and the climate of Australia :)

Lets get something clear first...I gave this country, unlike 99.99% of you cowards here, 10 years of military service...at this point, I can pretty much say anything I damned well please, k?
And we can tell you to file your complaints with us in the 3rd Port-o-let on the right side.......basement section.............You see we disagree with you and your stupidity..........

and that's how Free Speech works...................so are you warm in your Self Righteousness................Now go and save the refugees..........Adopt them.

I hate this country and what its done to Obama, to blacks, to the poor, to hard workers, to our unions, to our lack of caring for the mentally ill, poor children, our seniors, our neglect...I could spend a life time listing the shit I hate about this gotdamned country and I have fucked up whites and conservatives to thank for it!!

Obama has done it to himself.

That said, what have you yourself contributed to all those neglected and unfortunate people? Or are you an unskilled EBT playboy as well?

LOLOLOLOL....Oh, so Obama is the reason you white racist fucks are going buck fuckin crazy, gotcha....listen, you know and I know, I work for a living, cause computers aren't free, nor is the electricity, nor is the net...not to mention the roof that houses all this, so lets not go there....secondly, why do you grease a pole and slowly glide onto it bottom first!!...oh and youtube it!!

C'mon now, don't be shy, this is an excellent chance to prove to everyone you are solid in your stance.:rolleyes:

On the heels of his announcement that he would open his own Traverse City, Michigan, home to Syrian refugees entering the U.S., leftwing filmmaker Michael Moore has launched a websiteto encourage Americans to join him in opening their own homes to refugees.
Moore has launched the “My Home is Open” campaign on his official website, through which Americans can register their own homes as shelters for Syrian refugees.

“I’m asking anyone who can, anyone who has spare rooms in their homes or an empty apartment, cottage, or whatever, to make it available for Syrian and Iraqi refugees for between six months and a year while they’re being settled in the U.S,” Moore writes on the campaign page, adding:

If you can do this, would you please sign up on the #MyHomeIsOpen registry. Your name and contact info will be kept private and will only be shared with the appropriate refugee agencies sanctioned and overseen by the Obama administration and its participating NGOs. They will contact you when they have refugees that they’ve vetted and need to be placed in homes.

As the President reminded us, the Pilgrims were refugees the Indians took in. And look how well that turned out for the Indians. ;)

I'm sorry, but if I was a refugee and America was an option, I'd rather be waterboarded to death than come to this sick fucked up country that loves its nuts and worships the gun.

It's revealing how many Americans born and raised here who can do so, leave. Probably be one of them once family obligations dont keep me here. Trying to find something with the social maturity of Denmark, and the climate of Australia :)

Lets get something clear first...I gave this country, unlike 99.99% of you cowards here, 10 years of military service...at this point, I can pretty much say anything I damned well please, k?
And we can tell you to file your complaints with us in the 3rd Port-o-let on the right side.......basement section.............You see we disagree with you and your stupidity..........

and that's how Free Speech works...................so are you warm in your Self Righteousness................Now go and save the refugees..........Adopt them.

Listen, for the last time, a syrian refugee on a scale of 1 to 10 imposing fear...1....a white motherfucker with a folk up his ass.....10,

If you hate this country so much, start a GoFundMe account for a plane ticket out...

I'll gladly be the first to contribute, since that would relieve me of my "obligation" to pay for your welfare and food stamps.....

One more time, I am a veteran, I hate this country, I hate stupid motherfuckers like you and I can pretty much say and do any damn thing I please, as often as I please and will do so, cause it pleases me....now take your money, put a little butter on it and shove it up your sheeps ass, I know she's up by now!!
images

Listen, for the last time, a syrian refugee on a scale of 1 to 10 imposing fear...1....a white motherfucker with a folk up his ass.....10,
I'm not listening to you............I'm listening to the possible consequences if a small number of them aren't what they say they are................As the Feds, CIA, and Senators like Jeff Sessions are warning about.....................................

Your side says............TRUST THE VETTING SYSTEM......No worry's...................they are all ANGELS and none will slip through...........why should I trust this process given refugees took part in the Paris shootings.

I'm not listening to you............I'm listening to the possible consequences if a small number of them aren't what they say they are................As the Feds, CIA, and Senators like Jeff Sessions are warning about.....................................

Your side says............TRUST THE VETTING SYSTEM......No worry's...................they are all ANGELS and none will slip through...........why should I trust this process given refugees took part in the Paris shootings.

Dude, get a grip...the vetting takes about a year or so to complete and if you do the math, look at history, the very people causing havoc in this particular country alllllllll home grown nuts. Yes a few bad apples may slip in, but damnit, that's with white immigrants from Canada, illegals from Mexico, immigrants from Paris, etc...stop trying to paint these people as having to be equal to God to come here....mankind period is innately evil, not just muslims and white men....hint hint!!

Dude, get a grip...the vetting takes about a year or so to complete and if you do the math, look at history, the very people causing havoc in this particular country alllllllll home grown nuts. Yes a few bad apples may slip in, but damnit, that's with white immigrants from Canada, illegals from Mexico, immigrants from Paris, etc...stop trying to paint these people as having to be equal to God to come here....mankind period is innately evil, not just muslims and white men....hint hint!!
The Sleeper cells that performed 9/11 had been here most of their life...............Watching them in a Refugee camp for a year.......you don't think they are capable of keeping that a secret for a year......hint hint..................

You could say pretty much anything you please w/o having served, that's what the First Amendment is all about

What is this! This thread still here-) OMG, and only brave lefties (lol, no such thing) have shown their faces.

Actually, Arian of the hood or whatever his monicker is, I have respect for. He got raked over the coals pretty well, but did at least try to defend his losing position. The rest of them are far better political tacticians than he, which is why they won't invade a thread they know they have zero chance of making any point!!!

That being said, back to the topic at hand-----------> LEFTIES, what has happened to all of you, seriously? You adopt polar bears, you adopt every endangered species that I can think of, including cockroaches. You adopt starving children around the world that Sally Struthers tells you to, lol. But, you resist adopting and helping WIDOWS and ORPHANS? (hey, it must be true cause Obysmal says that is what they are, and we know he NEVER lies)

Now, you PERSONALLY have the opportunity to move so far up the compassion ladder, all your libby friends will honor the ground you walk on. They will be nominating you for neighbor most likely to help, giving you accolades everywhere, and if you want to be, you could probably be elected to the local school board, and you would run unopposed as who would dare run against the most compassionate person in the area?!?!?!?!

You need to lead on this lefties, you really, really, do! PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH, INSTEAD OF PREACHING TO US WHAT YOU WANT US TO PRACTICE!
If you can't do that, than YOU are a phony-)

If I were a member of the 1% with multiple homes, would I follow Moore's lead? Possibly. But I'd still be the person I am, so I'd probably take the more efficient route I am now. There are plenty of opportunities for concerned middle-class Americans to remember that their own people came here under duress, to have the knowledge that tens of thousands of Islamic refugees are already in this country, and that it's crazies like Robert Dear Lewis who are the real danger to America, not families running for their lives, and for those concerned Americans to donate time, money, and material goods to those people in need.

If y'all prefer to cry crocodile tears for the homeless (whom I'm sure some of you despised until you found someone else to hate even more) and yammering about terrorists, y'all go right ahead.

Just step to the side a little, mmkay? The grownups are trying to accomplish something here.

If I were a member of the 1% with multiple homes, would I follow Moore's lead? Possibly. But I'd still be the person I am, so I'd probably take the more efficient route I am now. There are plenty of opportunities for concerned middle-class Americans to remember that their own people came here under duress, to have the knowledge that tens of thousands of Islamic refugees are already in this country, and that it's crazies like Robert Dear Lewis who are the real danger to America, not families running for their lives, and for those concerned Americans to donate time, money, and material goods to those people in need.

If y'all prefer to cry crocodile tears for the homeless (whom I'm sure some of you despised until you found someone else to hate even more) and yammering about terrorists, y'all go right ahead.

Just step to the side a little, mmkay? The grownups are trying to accomplish something here.
Great...

Just sign up to take in a dozen refugees, and feed and clothe them...

And if one goes bat shit crazy, you can feel free to march yourself down to the police station and turn yourself in for harboring a terrorist...

You're so full of it you stink

Great...

And if one goes bat shit crazy, you can feel free to march yourself down to the police station and turn yourself in for harboring a terrorist...

Got an idea for those of you libs not in the 1%. You guys/gals should not be shortchanged in showing your compassionate side, don't you conservatives agree!

So lets try this, which conservative on here has internet site making ability? We need to create a site for the middle class lefties like arion of the hood, where they can ROTATE refuges, illegal aliens who are just here out of love, and early release inmates. We understand that their income doesn't allow them to show FULL compassion, so how about we set it up so they only live with them a week every other month! I know they can do that, since they are now all living in Obamas resurging economy, and they can help them find a job too!

No need to thank me lefties for finding a way to allow your compassion to show through. I am just trying to HEEEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPPPPP you, and I think I have; don't you-)

Eagle, I want to thank you profusely for that video in one of your threads by Cheryl A. EVERY conservative should see it, so it should not be a thread of its own, but rather posted in threads where these lefty posters with 30,000 posts reside. Those people are very good astro turfers, but once everyone becomes educated what an astro turfer is, their power dissipates like the morning fog; and we who are correct can laugh at them profusely!

So how many drum-beating, love-thy-Muslim Libs have manned up (for once) and put some skin in the game by signing up to adopt?

Haven't seen one in this thread yet, in fact, most of the hardcore libs won't touch this thread with a 10ft pole! Why do you think we keep it going, lolol! Crickets from the left is music to our ears-)

You're so full of it you stink

Proof that you've never done anything for anyone but yourself. Not surprising.

Your cartoon dystopia is not one I'm familiar with.

So last week the Official RW Meme was that I was "someone getting free stuff." This week, for your convenience, I'm perceived as at least as wealthy as Michael Moore.

How long before you switch back to the original meme?

So how many drum-beating, love-thy-Muslim Libs have manned up (for once) and put some skin in the game by signing up to adopt?

I like the use of the word "adopt," as if you're talking about a puppy.

Forum List

Back