For all you wanting refugees, sign up here

Let's declare war on Syria. Let's see how many of you are in favor of a draft or sending your sons and daughters to fight another Middle East war. Come on. Let's go. Commit
Go for it...

Obama needs recruits for his illegal war against Assad and Russia, and I hear the US ARMY is paying a bonus, where you can get off welfare...

Need directions to the recruiter's office, where you can defend your Messiah's honor????
You've got me confused with one of your redneck Bubbas on here. Only one on welfare is you.

1 mil per year Southern Border kids looking for homes? where 100K/month they go?
250k Muslims arrive airports looking for homes? where they go?

How much they pay you per body to give em' rooms? Rent + food + utilties + travel
they ain't going to just sit there for years? you gotta drag them to courts, medical, lawyers. yikes!

Let's declare war on Syria. Let's see how many of you are in favor of a draft or sending your sons and daughters to fight another Middle East war. Come on. Let's go. Commit
Go for it...

Obama needs recruits for his illegal war against Assad and Russia, and I hear the US ARMY is paying a bonus, where you can get off welfare...

Need directions to the recruiter's office, where you can defend your Messiah's honor????
You've got me confused with one of your redneck Bubbas on here. Only one on welfare is you.
Nope, I just support a bunch of shiftless Democrats....

Get a job, Motherfucker!!!!

37399862.jpg
Resorting to cartoons is another way of saying "you win"
Not a cartoon, it's a Meme with Sam Elliot...............your diversionary tactics to change the subject aren't working...............

Now go out and adopt your Syrian today.

Your diversionary tactic is the one that failed. Sam Elliott has nothing to do with this. 700,000 abortions every year in America. Multiply that over five years and you have 3,500,000 babies that need homes if abortion becomes illegal. Take the hypothetical and apply it to your pissant fear of 26,000 refugees who didn't choose to be here either
There is nothing "diversionary" about the Democrats killing 52 MILLION voters off, except the fact that they have to replace them with the equivalent number of illegals and Muslim terrorists...

Do the math, Dumbass...

Thankfully, the American people aren't that stupid...

But you are. That is probably the most convoluted, desperately stupid post I've seen in a long time.

Lets get something clear first...I gave this country, unlike 99.99% of you cowards here, 10 years of military service...at this point, I can pretty much say anything I damned well please, k?

Assuming that is true, thank you for your service.

Be aware that such service does not impart wisdom.

I agree....strange though....every time a service member embarks on a political run, its the first thing conservative voters look for....wisdom from a mf that put on a uniform and survived mess hall duty!!

you should be most against it and the southern border too.

As the President reminded us, the Pilgrims were refugees the Indians took in. And look how well that turned out for the Indians. ;)

I'm sorry, but if I was a refugee and America was an option, I'd rather be waterboarded to death than come to this sick fucked up country that loves its nuts and worships the gun.

It's revealing how many Americans born and raised here who can do so, leave. Probably be one of them once family obligations dont keep me here. Trying to find something with the social maturity of Denmark, and the climate of Australia :)

Lets get something clear first...I gave this country, unlike 99.99% of you cowards here, 10 years of military service...at this point, I can pretty much say anything I damned well please, k?
And we can tell you to file your complaints with us in the 3rd Port-o-let on the right side.......basement section.............You see we disagree with you and your stupidity..........

and that's how Free Speech works...................so are you warm in your Self Righteousness................Now go and save the refugees..........Adopt them.

Listen, for the last time, a syrian refugee on a scale of 1 to 10 imposing fear...1....a white motherfucker with a folk up his ass.....10,

it ain't the fear....it is the cost for many years. Cost. Cost Cost. Same for the border.

^How would you know what anyone here does offline?

think of the opportunities. If you took in a Mom and few kids, maybe a husband or phony husband. you could write a book, go on Oprah, maybe BHO would call you to big house. you could just get a weekend job if things are tight. Maybe BHO will pay you to do it? you won't know till you commit.

if it takes TWO YEARS intense Vetting? huh? what they gonna do lay in a field outside Hungary till somebody comes and asks questions? Bull hockey. ZERO vetting. it is simply pull up a plan and try to keep a riot from breaking out to get on it.

YIKES!

^How would you know what anyone here does offline?

think of the opportunities. If you took in a Mom and few kids, maybe a husband or phony husband. you could write a book, go on Oprah, maybe BHO would call you to big house. you could just get a weekend job if things are tight. Maybe BHO will pay you to do it? you won't know till you commit.

Tell me how this succeeds in terms of economies of scale.

which this? 1 mil from south? 250K from Syria? House food medical educate transport per year? $50K/person/year? for 1 million = 50 bil? who knows? 5 years of it 250bil? $500bil?

any return on investment? any payback out of it or just on-going welfare forever?

which this? 1 mil from south? 250K from Syria? House food medical educate transport per year? $50K/person/year? for 1 million = 50 bil? who knows? 5 years of it 250bil? $500bil?

any return on investment? any payback out of it or just on-going welfare forever?

None of that. The silly insistence by the RW here that the only possible solution is for the left-leaning members of USMB to emulate Michael Moore.

None of that. The silly insistence by the RW here that the only possible solution is for the left-leaning members of USMB to emulate Michael Moore.

I suppose it they all "popping off" about what we should do.......maybe they could help out? I can't and won't. I got other issues. USA is $20T in debt. They ain't cutting nuttin' either.

Maybe every govt employee but active duty military take 10% paycut for 5 years no new hires to pay for this "crisis"

Forum List

Back