For all you wanting refugees, sign up here

Southern born and bred...

Indianapolis by choice...

Fast cars and women...

I was playing the song on speaker at the end of the Alabama game and was told to kill that............Didn't listen to the whole song.............will with the head phones later.............

Southern Born and Southern bred here...............Still in the South.......

Born in the land of Robert E Lee, raised in Memphis...

Southern by birth and heritage...

But I live in Yankee territory, and we are all ONE COUNTRY!!!!

It's time to come together and look out for OUR nation!!!

The LIBS want hem, now they can stand up and TAKE them. They do not need us to help, for they are always telling us there is waaaaaaay more of them than us.

Lead by example lefties, take your fair share of refugees and show the rest of America the way-)

So you're giving Michael Moore a lot of power and sway here. Wow. Who-da thunk? Are you as scared of him as you are Obama?

I am all for taking in the refugees. But I hope that if someday you find yourself in a powerless position without refuge you end up on the street. I will be the first person to drive by and run over your head with my front tire.

Your post is illogical, irrelevant, and not material. Are you offering your home lefty, or not? If not, you have no say-)

Answer my question. You are ascribing a lot of power to a left wing celebrity you make fun of every time one of his films comes out. So by your logic, and I use that term loosely, if Sean Hannity comes out and asks you righties to run over a brown person every time you see one in the street, are you going to do it?

Not his power, it is his logic, LEFTY logic. You want them, then take care of them. You can't demand we take care of them, because we don't want them, so you need show the way, or give up the position that America take them. So which is it? Either you show YOUR compassion, or stop demanding everyone show compassion that YOU won't!!!!!!!

So lefty logic has your panties in a wad. All this time we thought you were worried about Obama's power. Doesn't matter what you want, it's about what is.
Have you adopted a Refugee to day...............Get with the Liberal Program.

So let's turn the tables a bit. Let's make abortion illegal and see how many of you assholes step up to open your home to adopt all those babies that will be born in poverty and out of wedlock you fucking hypocrites

Lots of brown and black babies that will need homes. Some of them will have inherited drug addiction problems. Some of them will have mothers and fathers will want to stay in contact after you've adopted them. Step up or shut the fuck up

Southern born and bred...

Indianapolis by choice...

Fast cars and women...

I was playing the song on speaker at the end of the Alabama game and was told to kill that............Didn't listen to the whole song.............will with the head phones later.............

Southern Born and Southern bred here...............Still in the South.......

Born in the land of Robert E Lee, raised in Memphis...

Southern by birth and heritage...

But I live in Yankee territory, and we are all ONE COUNTRY!!!!

It's time to come together and look out for OUR nation!!!

Your horrible secret is safe with me.

So let's turn the tables a bit. Let's make abortion illegal and see how many of you assholes step up to open your home to adopt all those babies that will be born in poverty and out of wedlock you fucking hypocrites
How about personal responsibility..........Give that a try..............Wrap that rascal was the old saying..........Why is it my responsibility for those that are irresponsible with sex..............There are simple ways to keep from getting knocked up............how about dealing with that side of the equation instead of saying we should take care of them...............

Let's declare war on Syria. Let's see how many of you are in favor of a draft or sending your sons and daughters to fight another Middle East war. Come on. Let's go. Commit

How about personal responsibility..........Give that a try..............Wrap that rascal was the old saying..........Why is it my responsibility for those that are irresponsible with sex..............There are simple ways to keep from getting knocked up............how about dealing with that side of the equation instead of saying we should take care of them...............

Personal responsibility is moot
once there is a baby in the womb.
It's a human remember? And you don't want abortion to be legal. So pick your poison
You can't cherry pick which human life is more important than another and yet you are trying to do that here

Last edited:
Let's declare war on Syria. Let's see how many of you are in favor of a draft or sending your sons and daughters to fight another Middle East war. Come on. Let's go. Commit
37399862.jpg

Go for it...

Obama needs recruits for his illegal war against Assad and Russia, and I hear the US ARMY is paying a bonus, where you can get off welfare...

Need directions to the recruiter's office, where you can defend your Messiah's honor????

37399862.jpg
Resorting to cartoons is another way of saying "you win"
Not a cartoon, it's a Meme with Sam Elliot...............your diversionary tactics to change the subject aren't working...............

Now go out and adopt your Syrian today.

37399862.jpg
Not a cartoon, it's a Meme with Sam Elliot...............your diversionary tactics to change the subject aren't working...............

Your diversionary tactic is the one that failed. Sam Elliott has nothing to do with this. 700,000 abortions every year in America. Multiply that over five years and you have 3,500,000 babies that need homes if abortion becomes illegal. Take the hypothetical and apply it to your pissant fear of 26,000 refugees who didn't choose to be here either

You and your ilk have professed that they need help, right now, and we on the right have given you a way to use your assets to help.

You've yet to tell me what you believe my assets are.

And it's obvious from this thread that you on the right don't know the meaning of economies of scale.

37399862.jpg

Your diversionary tactic is the one that failed. Sam Elliott has nothing to do with this. 700,000 abortions every year in America. Multiply that over five years and you have 3,500,000 babies that need homes if abortion becomes illegal. Take the hypothetical and apply it to your pissant fear of 26,000 refugees who didn't choose to be here either
There is nothing "diversionary" about the Democrats killing 52 MILLION voters off, except the fact that they have to replace them with the equivalent number of illegals and Muslim terrorists...

Do the math, Dumbass...

Thankfully, the American people aren't that stupid...

37399862.jpg

There is nothing "diversionary" about the Democrats killing 52 MILLION voters off, except the fact that they have to replace them with the equivalent number of illegals and Muslim terrorists...

Do the math, Dumbass...

I hope most Americans aren't so stupid they believe political persuasion is congenital.

Hard to tell from this board, though.

Do the math, Dumbass...

I hope most Americans aren't so stupid they believe political persuasion is congenital.

Actually, I would like to think the majority of Americans don't have an IQ of under 45...

But we'll find out when they throw Hillary and Obozo under the bus, won't we???

Do the math, Dumbass...

Actually, I would like to think the majority of Americans don't have an IQ of under 45...

Then convince me you understand that political persuasion isn't congenital, because Post #176 suggests otherwise.

Do the math, Dumbass...

Then convince me you understand that political persuasion isn't congenital, because Post #176 suggests otherwise.
So you think the fact that the Democrats killed off 52 MILLION of their voters by genocide, and are desperate to replace them is "diversionary"???

You really are retarded, aren't you???

No wonder the Democrats deserve to lose, and no one takes them seriously...

Now tell us how many illegal immigrants or refugees you will personally support to replace them, under US law....

Forum List

Back