For all you wanting refugees, sign up here

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
C'mon now, don't be shy, this is an excellent chance to prove to everyone you are solid in your stance.:rolleyes:

Michael Moore Launches #MyHomeIsOpen Website to encourage Americans to House Refugees

On the heels of his announcement that he would open his own Traverse City, Michigan, home to Syrian refugees entering the U.S., leftwing filmmaker Michael Moore has launched a websiteto encourage Americans to join him in opening their own homes to refugees.
Moore has launched the “My Home is Open” campaign on his official website, through which Americans can register their own homes as shelters for Syrian refugees.

“I’m asking anyone who can, anyone who has spare rooms in their homes or an empty apartment, cottage, or whatever, to make it available for Syrian and Iraqi refugees for between six months and a year while they’re being settled in the U.S,” Moore writes on the campaign page, adding:

If you can do this, would you please sign up on the #MyHomeIsOpen registry. Your name and contact info will be kept private and will only be shared with the appropriate refugee agencies sanctioned and overseen by the Obama administration and its participating NGOs. They will contact you when they have refugees that they’ve vetted and need to be placed in homes.

Michael Moore Launches #MyHomeIsOpen Website to encourage Americans to House Refugees

C'mon now, don't be shy, this is an excellent chance to prove to everyone you are solid in your stance.:rolleyes:

On the heels of his announcement that he would open his own Traverse City, Michigan, home to Syrian refugees entering the U.S., leftwing filmmaker Michael Moore has launched a websiteto encourage Americans to join him in opening their own homes to refugees.
Moore has launched the “My Home is Open” campaign on his official website, through which Americans can register their own homes as shelters for Syrian refugees.

“I’m asking anyone who can, anyone who has spare rooms in their homes or an empty apartment, cottage, or whatever, to make it available for Syrian and Iraqi refugees for between six months and a year while they’re being settled in the U.S,” Moore writes on the campaign page, adding:

If you can do this, would you please sign up on the #MyHomeIsOpen registry. Your name and contact info will be kept private and will only be shared with the appropriate refugee agencies sanctioned and overseen by the Obama administration and its participating NGOs. They will contact you when they have refugees that they’ve vetted and need to be placed in homes.

Are you among those whose response to the refugee crisis is "B-but what about homeless veterans, huh? Who cares about them, huh?"

Not that you even noticed them until recently.

So how many homeless veterans will you be taking in?

He sounds like a true Christian to me. Something you espouse loudly on this board but don't practice, obviously.

The website provided by the author of this thread really gives Liberals in America a step to "man up" and get some skin in the game they're in such support of. To the board Liberals - how many of you have already signed up? What have you been assured by the application's authors?

He sounds like a true Christian to me. Something you espouse loudly on this board but don't practice, obviously.

So, how many are you taking?

Obama and his wife have room to adopt several.

Which you'll immediately play as "See? SEE????? Told you he was a Secret Muslim..."

Why in the world would I think he's Muslim? Just because a news media outlet controls your thinking, rest assured, most of us aren't fooled by what we see/hear on the "Boob Tube." Try to make some sense next time. Thanks.

(X)Where is the nay column? Moore is just another dumb white lieberal that wants to dilute the white race, and send our race into extinction. If those refugees were white ones he would probably be the first out there to say no, don't let them in, we have to many white people already. I want less. Chuckle-chuckle.

Which you'll immediately play as "See? SEE????? Told you he was a Secret Muslim..."

Why in the world would I think he's Muslim?

Ask those here who dredge that myth up every few posts. Now, since you want to talk about the White House, let's take a look at this:

Veterans & Military Families

Given the fact that there are far more vacant homes than homeless Americans, this is called "a practical solution."

If you buy into PhonyIrishLass's silliness, then insist that the only solution is everyone taking someone into their own homes.

Ask those here who dredge that up every few posts. Now, since you want to talk about the White House, let's take a look at this:

Given the fact that there are far more vacant homes than homeless Americans, this is called "a practical solution."

If you buy into PhonyIrishLass's silliness, then insist that the only solution is everyone taking someone into their own homes.

My silliness? I provided the link, this is Fat Mikey's game. You just feel ashamed because you won't sign up LMAO By the way, gfy :)

The website provided by the author of this thread really gives Liberals in America a step to "man up" and get some skin in the game they're in such support of. To the board Liberals - how many of you have already signed up? What have you been assured by the application's authors?

So, how many are you taking?

Here you go, as a Christian I am sure you are willing to help. Make Jesus proud.

"""1. What can I do to help?
The best possible way to help those affected is to get involved and support relief efforts by a reputable humanitarian organization working in the region. Check out AidRefugess.gov, which lists organizations that are responding to particular disasters. Then share the information about these organizations and the importance of needs-based assistance in your community to spread the word about the most effective ways to help those in need. Here’s how you can get started.""

What You Need to Know About the Syrian Refugee Crisis and What the U.S. is Doing to Help

Ask those here who dredge that up every few posts. Now, since you want to talk about the White House, let's take a look at this:

The "Princess on High" cares about Veteran's now?
Well, since you want to talk about veteran's - we totally despise Obama. WORST than Clinton and Carter combined. And, that's not just retiree's opinion, that's service-wide, all branches. Now, I am sure you'll whip out a few photo ops of Obama smiling with troops assuring you he cares. This institute has done more for veterans over the past eight years than Obama/Clinton and Carter have done for us combined. Thanks for your non-service
Military Service Initiative

Well, since you want to talk about veteran's - we totally despise Obama. WORST than Clinton and Carter combined. And, that's not just retiree's opinion, that's service-wide, all branches. Now, I am sure you'll whip out a few photo ops of Obama smiling with troops assuring you he cares. This institute has done more for veterans over the past eight years than Obama/Clinton and Carter have done for us combined. Thanks for your non-service

Do you agree it's better for veterans to be housed than not?

You just feel ashamed because you won't sign up LMAO By the way, gfy :)

Can you reword that in English?

Just put your home where you mouth is.

(A) You don't know what I'm doing
(B) Get back to me when you've taken in a couple of homeless vets

This is about Syrian refugees, I know exactly what you are doing, deflecting. I promise you I do more for homeless veterans and homeless in general than you ever have or ever will. So take your elementary, lame and ineffective deflection and sell it elsewhere, little dude :)

Do you agree it's better for veterans to be housed than not?

Depends on the veteran. There's a shitload of them in the brig/penitentiaries, sex-offender registries, local jails and institutions and many more hospitalized, depressed, suicidal, drug addicts/dealers, and committing crimes - many serious crime. So, what type of veterans specifically are you inquiring about?

New Topics

Forum List

Back