For all you wanting refugees, sign up here

So how many are you taking in???

More than you.

Or are you being a typical Lib, demanding something, and then wanting others to do it FOR YOU because you're too damn greedy or lazy to put forth the effort for what YOU want???

What exactly do you feel I have "demanded," and could you please link to where I've ostensibly made this "demand"?

So tell me which makes more sense to you: Converting the approximately 8,500,000 vacant houses in America into liveable spaces for homeless veterans and other homeless people, or the silliness promulgated in this thread?

Are the houses vacant but owned, or vacant and abandoned?

If you didn't, how many of those poor "widows and orphans" are you taking in, to get them out of the cold???

More than you.

Mr Moore has asked his fellow Americans (that's you) to take in a refugee. Will you?

How would you know?

It's in his statement in the first comment on this thread, I even copied and pasted it a page back. You're losing this badly, lib :)

If you didn't, how many of those poor "widows and orphans" are you taking in, to get them out of the cold???

More than you.

Mr Moore has asked his fellow Americans (that's you) to take in a refugee. Will you?

How would you know?

It's in his statement in the first comment on this thread, I even copied and pasted it a page back.

Not an answer to the question. Here, let me help you:

You: Will you?
Me: How would you know?

Hey Arian nation, or whatever your monicker is..................you are the ones who need to step up to the plate. Want to change the world and society? Can't do that by hiding, or demanding that others do it for you!

It is YOUR time to show if you believe in what you say. Nobody is going to believe it if you don't! You can't give away the country, then decide you want to save your house; that is totally illogical, so be consistent. (your house is inside the country, so giving the country away is also giving your house away, duh!)

So then, lead by example, or........change your tune..........or shut up and hide, because you have had no answer yet to anything. Go to college did you? If so, then use your logic............you must think what you want is GOOD, so get a whole bunch of GOODNESSS and spread it in your household.

Let me know how that works out for ya-)

So how many are you taking in???

More than you.

Or are you being a typical Lib, demanding something, and then wanting others to do it FOR YOU because you're too damn greedy or lazy to put forth the effort for what YOU want???

What exactly do you feel I have "demanded," and could you please link to where I've ostensibly made this "demand"?
How many is "more"???

And remember that imaginary friends don't count!!!!

I am more concerned about our homgrown christian taliban terrorists attacking the homeland
Great...

So tell us how many "widows and orphans" YOU are taking in...

Then we'll sit back and see if being bat shit crazy is contagious!!!

So tell me which makes more sense to you: Converting the approximately 8,500,000 vacant houses in America into liveable spaces for homeless veterans and other homeless people, or the silliness promulgated in this thread?

I think it depends on where they are and what type. Single-family houses in places like Detroit tend to be simply abandoned, whereas multi-family units in places like NYC are owned by landlords who deliberately leave some apartments vacant because they want to drive the remaining tenants out so they can raise the rent or convert to co-ops.

Obviously there'd be a difference in how you'd approach an owned property vs an abandoned one. Not suggesting eminent domain.

I am more concerned about our homgrown christian taliban terrorists attacking the homeland

Well, that is what I should be concerned about, but unfortunately, you guys screwed it up for us. How/why? Because now we have to worry about crazy people who should not even be here, because YOU decided for all of US, that YOU/Obysmal/Paint my patootie, and a host of others; came to the conclusion to ignore the WILL OF 2/3rds OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, just because you think you know better.

I think it depends on where they are and what type. Single-family houses in places like Detroit tend to be simply abandoned, whereas multi-family units in places like NYC are owned by landlords who deliberately leave some apartments vacant because they want to drive the remaining tenants out so they can raise the rent or convert to co-ops.

Obviously there'd be a difference in how you'd approach an owned property vs an abandoned one. Not suggesting eminent domain.

Okay. I would support a program to convert available housing for use by honorable veterans. No problem.

Okay. I would support a program to convert available housing for use by honorable veterans. No problem.

There is a program like that in Indianapolis, it's ran by a veteran organization. Sorry, I don't recall the name of it.

There is a program like that in Indianapolis, it's ran by a veteran organization. Sorry, I don't recall the name of it.

HVAF of Indiana

HVAF of Indiana
It's commendable that you see the need to help our veterans, but you should be aware that the need far exceeds the available resources...

So that begs the question...

Why should we spend resources on refugees who REFUSED to fight for their own country (and remember that 75% of the refugees are MEN OF FIGHTING AGE) when we have so many men who fought for US living on the streets???

The very fact that the Libs would even propose that tends to suggest that potential terrorists mean more to them than our own veterans!!!

Wag4k5c.jpg

It's commendable that you see the need to help our veterans, but you should be aware that the need far exceeds the available resources...

How do you figure? The most conservative estimate I've seen for the number of vacant residences in the U.S. is 8.5 million.

The number of homeless - veterans and non-veterans - is estimated at around 3.5 million.

Why should we spend resources on refugees who REFUSED to fight for their own country (and remember that 75% of the refugees are MEN OF FIGHTING AGE)

Not correct. See my sig.

when we have so many men who fought for US living on the streets???

I only raised the issue because last week the Frightened of Refugees side was singing "B-bu-but what about VETERANS, huh? Huh?"

Maybe you can show me where those posters were genuinely concerned about homeless veterans in the past, because I'm relatively new here and I may have missed it.

How do you figure? The most conservative estimate I've seen for the number of vacant residences in the U.S. is 8.5 million.

The number of homeless - veterans and non-veterans - is estimated at around 3.5 million.

Why should we spend resources on refugees who REFUSED to fight for their own country (and remember that 75% of the refugees are MEN OF FIGHTING AGE)

Not correct. See my sig.

when we have so many men who fought for US living on the streets???

I only raised the issue because last week the Frightened of Refugees side was singing "B-bu-but what about VETERANS, huh? Huh?"

Maybe you can show me where those posters were genuinely concerned about homeless veterans in the past, because I'm relatively new here and I may have missed it.
Actually, the UN has fed us so much bullshit that most Americans find your sig meaningless, but I'm still willing to rephrase my question...

Why should we accept ANY refugees who could be potential terrorists when we don't have the resources to adequately look out for our own veterans (and other less fortunate US CITIZENS)...

After all, money doesn't grow on trees (or magically appear when Obozo's mystical unicorn farts), and OUR veterans and other citizens who are less fortunate should come first....

So care to explain your stance that OUR people need to go to the back of the line just to satisfy Obozo's wishes???

(And BTW, you probably did miss the fact that a lot of the conservative posters here, myself included, are veterans who have a great deal of interest and concern about helping our fellow veterans)...

HVAF of Indiana

So that begs the question...

Why should we spend resources on refugees who REFUSED to fight for their own country (and remember that 75% of the refugees are MEN OF FIGHTING AGE) when we have so many men who fought for US living on the streets???

The very fact that the Libs would even propose that tends to suggest that potential terrorists mean more to them than our own veterans!!!
1. Government Goals
The Obama administration set a goal in 2009 of ending veteran homelessness by the end of 2015. Data revealed a sharp decline in the number of homeless veterans between 2010 and January 2014. The number of homeless veterans in America was at 49,933, a 33-percent decline, or 24,837 fewer homeless vets, according to a report from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, the Department of Veterans Affairs, and the U.S. Interagency Council on Homelessness.

2. Government Funding
The Obama administration, Congress and the Veterans Administration have worked to increase funding to prevent veteran homelessness with substantial increases in 2013 and 2014, according to the National Alliance to End Homelessness.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com 6 Efforts to End Veteran Homelessness You Didn't Know
Urgent: Rate Obama on His Job Performance. Vote Here Now!

Forum List

Back