For all you wanting refugees, sign up here

Why should we accept ANY refugees who could be potential terrorists when we don't have the resources to adequately look out for our own veterans (and other less fortunate US CITIZENS)...

As you can see from the links in Post #100, even Newsmax can show you progress in caring for veterans.

As for why you imagine people who packed up their families, abandoned their homes, and fled across borders with nothing but what they could carry, to face a stringent multi-level years-long vetting process would be terrorists and not people fleeing terrorism, when all a genuine terrorist would have to do is apply for a tourist visa, pack his Armanis and his fake passport, lace up his Nikes and get on a plane...you'll have to explain that to me in detail, because I just don't get it.

Let's be honest here....Moore is only doing this to stroke his own ego.

We have plenty of Americans who need food/shelter...I'd prefer to start with them.

Let's be honest here....Moore is only doing this to stroke his own ego.

We have plenty of Americans who need food/shelter...I'd prefer to start with them.
Think of how many homeless shelters (decent ones) we could build with the money it's gonna cost us to feed and house 10,000 Syrians (and that number will increase).

C'mon now, don't be shy, this is an excellent chance to prove to everyone you are solid in your stance.:rolleyes:

Michael Moore Launches #MyHomeIsOpen Website to encourage Americans to House Refugees

On the heels of his announcement that he would open his own Traverse City, Michigan, home to Syrian refugees entering the U.S., leftwing filmmaker Michael Moore has launched a websiteto encourage Americans to join him in opening their own homes to refugees.
Moore has launched the “My Home is Open” campaign on his official website, through which Americans can register their own homes as shelters for Syrian refugees.

“I’m asking anyone who can, anyone who has spare rooms in their homes or an empty apartment, cottage, or whatever, to make it available for Syrian and Iraqi refugees for between six months and a year while they’re being settled in the U.S,” Moore writes on the campaign page, adding:

If you can do this, would you please sign up on the #MyHomeIsOpen registry. Your name and contact info will be kept private and will only be shared with the appropriate refugee agencies sanctioned and overseen by the Obama administration and its participating NGOs. They will contact you when they have refugees that they’ve vetted and need to be placed in homes.

Michael Moore Launches #MyHomeIsOpen Website to encourage Americans to House Refugees

Are you among those whose response to the refugee crisis is "B-but what about homeless veterans, huh? Who cares about them, huh?"

Not that you even noticed them until recently.

So how many homeless veterans will you be taking in?
D

AT LEAST HOMELESS VETS ARE AMERICANS AND FOUGHT FOR THIS COUNTRY.

Why should we accept ANY refugees who could be potential terrorists when we don't have the resources to adequately look out for our own veterans (and other less fortunate US CITIZENS)...

As you can see from the links in Post #100, even Newsmax can show you progress in caring for veterans.

As for why you imagine people who packed up their families, abandoned their homes, and fled across borders with nothing but what they could carry, to face a stringent multi-level years-long vetting process would be terrorists and not people fleeing terrorism, when all a genuine terrorist would have to do is apply for a tourist visa, pack his Armanis and his fake passport, lace up his Nikes and get on a plane...you'll have to explain that to me in detail, because I just don't get it.
You know, our first priority should be looking out for our own people...

Now, since millions of Obozo's fellow Muslims undoubtedly agree with Conservatives that the Magic Negro is the worst US President in history, the idiots that put him in office should step forward to help him try to salvage the disaster he helped to create.

And since the Libs are too chicken to go over THERE and help protect those refugees, the next best thing would be for the Moonbat Messiah's disciples to open their homes to the victims of his incompetence and try to make up for the position he helped put them in..

So go ahead and take them in... After all, Conservatives have told you what a disaster Obungles is for years, and having millions of Muslims curse his "legacy" only reinforces our point...

C'mon now, don't be shy, this is an excellent chance to prove to everyone you are solid in your stance.:rolleyes:

On the heels of his announcement that he would open his own Traverse City, Michigan, home to Syrian refugees entering the U.S., leftwing filmmaker Michael Moore has launched a websiteto encourage Americans to join him in opening their own homes to refugees.
Moore has launched the “My Home is Open” campaign on his official website, through which Americans can register their own homes as shelters for Syrian refugees.

“I’m asking anyone who can, anyone who has spare rooms in their homes or an empty apartment, cottage, or whatever, to make it available for Syrian and Iraqi refugees for between six months and a year while they’re being settled in the U.S,” Moore writes on the campaign page, adding:

If you can do this, would you please sign up on the #MyHomeIsOpen registry. Your name and contact info will be kept private and will only be shared with the appropriate refugee agencies sanctioned and overseen by the Obama administration and its participating NGOs. They will contact you when they have refugees that they’ve vetted and need to be placed in homes.

As the President reminded us, the Pilgrims were refugees the Indians took in. And look how well that turned out for the Indians. ;)

For the life of me, I don't know why your morons are stressing over these effin muslims.....could it be, no, no, but could it be the white boys are afraid of yet another sausage invasive temptation for your prized mops to slobber all over...the dreaded sand nigga from the middle east??? Or or or could it be, the fear of all the white sheets being bought up for fashion by the dreaded sand negro or or or could it be, yes perhaps....the white race is marginalized even more, by yet ANOTHER DREADED MINORITY THAT WILL DWINDLE YOUR RACE????? Its gotta be something???

Couldn't possibly be terrorism with all these home grown crazy white motherfuckers we got here already!!

For the life of me, I don't know why your morons are stressing over these effin muslims.....could it be, no, no, but could it be the white boys are afraid of yet another sausage invasive temptation for your prized mops to slobber all over...the dreaded sand nigga from the middle east??? Or or or could it be, the fear of all the white sheets being bought up for fashion by the dreaded sand negro or or or could it be, yes perhaps....the white race is marginalized even more, by yet ANOTHER DREADED MINORITY THAT WILL DWINDLE YOUR RACE????? Its gotta be something???

Couldn't possibly be terrorism with all these home grown crazy white motherfuckers we got here already!!
Maybe we're tired of "terrorists", since black "terrorists" tend to kill around six times as many people (per capita) as those white "terrorists" you seem to be so terrified of....

Maybe we're tired of "terrorists", since black "terrorists" tend to kill around six times as many people (per capita) as those white "terrorists" you seem to be so terrified of....

LOLOLOLOLOLO....oh, so now Tryone bumping off LaQuan for a crack rock, now he's a terrorist???? LOLOLOLOLLLL, even on my best day, I couldn't make this shit up, LOLOLOLOL....you motherfuckers are something else......LOLOLOLOLOLO....how in the fuck do you shit for brains roach eggs, sleep at night will all the bs you spew here????

As the President reminded us, the Pilgrims were refugees the Indians took in. And look how well that turned out for the Indians. ;)

I'm sorry, but if I was a refugee and America was an option, I'd rather be waterboarded to death than come to this sick fucked up country that loves its nuts and worships the gun.

I'm sorry, but if I was a refugee and America was an option, I'd rather be waterboarded to death than come to this sick fucked up country that loves its nuts and worships the gun.

It's revealing how many Americans born and raised here who can do so, leave. Probably be one of them once family obligations dont keep me here. Trying to find something with the social maturity of Denmark, and the climate of Australia :)

If you hate this country so much, start a GoFundMe account for a plane ticket out...

I'll gladly be the first to contribute, since that would relieve me of my "obligation" to pay for your welfare and food stamps.....

And yet, you are still here.

Yeah, I'm still here...I'm just waiting for the planet to cool down a bit, before I bounce...but check this out...if the US was to ever and I mean ever do one of those surveys on would you recommend us....I'd be one hating black beyatch!! LOLOLOLOLO

I hate this country and what its done to Obama, to blacks, to the poor, to hard workers, to our unions, to our lack of caring for the mentally ill, poor children, our seniors, our neglect...I could spend a life time listing the shit I hate about this gotdamned country and I have fucked up whites and conservatives to thank for it!!

It's revealing how many Americans born and raised here who can do so, leave. Probably be one of them once family obligations dont keep me here. Trying to find something with the social maturity of Denmark, and the climate of Australia :)

Lets get something clear first...I gave this country, unlike 99.99% of you cowards here, 10 years of military service...at this point, I can pretty much say anything I damned well please, k?

Lets get something clear first...I gave this country, unlike 99.99% of you cowards here, 10 years of military service...at this point, I can pretty much say anything I damned well please, k?
You may damned well be able to say anything you want, but you sure as hell can't write it, k?

I hate this country and what its done to Obama, to blacks, to the poor, to hard workers, to our unions, to our lack of caring for the mentally ill, poor children, our seniors, our neglect...I could spend a life time listing the shit I hate about this gotdamned country and I have fucked up whites and conservatives to thank for it!!

Obama has done it to himself.

That said, what have you yourself contributed to all those neglected and unfortunate people? Or are you an unskilled EBT playboy as well?

Assuming that is true, thank you for your service.

Be aware that such service does not impart wisdom.

You may damned well be able to say anything you want, but you sure as hell can't write it, k?

Since when do I give a rats fuck about you, sugar britches....I mean, honestly!!
images

Assuming that is true, thank you for your service.

Be aware that such service does not impart wisdom.

I agree....strange though....every time a service member embarks on a political run, its the first thing conservative voters look for....wisdom from a mf that put on a uniform and survived mess hall duty!!

Forum List

Back