For all you wanting refugees, sign up here

37399862.jpg
Resorting to cartoons is another way of saying "you win"
Not a cartoon, it's a Meme with Sam Elliot...............your diversionary tactics to change the subject aren't working...............

Now go out and adopt your Syrian today.

Your diversionary tactic is the one that failed. Sam Elliott has nothing to do with this. 700,000 abortions every year in America. Multiply that over five years and you have 3,500,000 babies that need homes if abortion becomes illegal. Take the hypothetical and apply it to your pissant fear of 26,000 refugees who didn't choose to be here either
There is nothing "diversionary" about the Democrats killing 52 MILLION voters off, except the fact that they have to replace them with the equivalent number of illegals and Muslim terrorists...

Do the math, Dumbass...

Thankfully, the American people aren't that stupid...

But you are. That is probably the most convoluted, desperately stupid post I've seen in a long time.

None of that. The silly insistence by the RW here that the only possible solution is for the left-leaning members of USMB to emulate Michael Moore.

I suppose it they all "popping off" about what we should do.......maybe they could help out? I can't and won't. I got other issues. USA is $20T in debt. They ain't cutting nuttin' either.

Maybe every govt employee but active duty military take 10% paycut for 5 years no new hires to pay for this "crisis"

Or edumacate yourselves about the hundreds of thousands of refugees who have been successfully integrated into American society and become productive tax-paying citizens.

Nah, that would give y'all one less thing to bitch about...

Tell me how this succeeds in terms of economies of scale.

which this? 1 mil from south? 250K from Syria? House food medical educate transport per year? $50K/person/year? for 1 million = 50 bil? who knows? 5 years of it 250bil? $500bil?

any return on investment? any payback out of it or just on-going welfare forever?

None of that. The silly insistence by the RW here that the only possible solution is for the left-leaning members of USMB to emulate Michael Moore.
So take care of our own underprivileged (like the BLACKS)!!!

You can't???

Thank you for throwing them under the bus, asshole!!!!

So take care of our own underprivileged...

So you're not good at multitasking, huh?
I am, and do...

What do you do, other than spend your day posting propaganda on a message board for the Moonbat Messiah?????

Feel free to post your answer, and I honestly hope it involves sponsoring a few of those "widows and orphans"....

Unless you don't care??!

I am, and do...

What do you do?

Is this your way of guessing at my net worth? j/k

I'm an independent contractor. Which means I make my own hours, and sometimes those hours mean being at the keyboard seven days a week. It also means I'm neither a 1% nor a SNAP recipient.

I also take the lesson of Luke 18:9-14 very much to heart, and I have a healthy respect for economies of scale.

As I said at the beginning, Moore is grandstanding. Ultimately I suspect he and his wealthy friends would rather write a larger check to Doctors Without Borders or any of the numerous NGOs that are helping the refugees than do what he suggested, and I'm reasonably certain the refugees don't want to be "adopted" like puppies, either.

I am, and do...

What do you do?

I'm an independent contractor. Which means I make my own hours, and sometimes those hours mean being at the keyboard seven days a week. It also means I'm neither a 1% nor a SNAP recipient.

I also take the lesson of Luke 18:9-14 very much to heart, and I have a healthy respect for economies of scale.

As I said at the beginning, Moore is grandstanding. Ultimately I suspect he and his wealthy friends would rather write a larger check to Doctors Without Borders or any of the numerous NGOs that are helping the refugees than do what he suggested, and I'm reasonably certain the refugees don't want to be "adopted" like puppies, either.
Then put the peanut butter up, unless you think the refugees will lick it....

If you don't want them, we don't either...

Concession noted!!!!

I am, and do...

What do you do?

Then put the peanut butter up, unless you think the refugees will lick it....

If you don't want them, we don't either...

Concession noted!!!!

Concession to a common sense approach that helps the most people? You're welcome.

Or should I start calling you Where_r_my_Keys from now on? :p

Are you among those whose response to the refugee crisis is "B-but what about homeless veterans, huh? Who cares about them, huh?"

Not that you even noticed them until recently.

So how many homeless veterans will you be taking in?

Let's just say you won't either. Nobody is willing to take complete strangers into their homes. Well, except for Michael Moore, who will soon live to regret it.

So, will you take in refugees and veterans into your own home? Or will you sit there lecturing others about their so called lack of compassion?

Are you among those whose response to the refugee crisis is "B-but what about homeless veterans, huh? Who cares about them, huh?"

Let's just say you won't either. Nobody is willing to take complete strangers into their homes. Well, except for Michael Moore, who will soon live to regret it.

So, will you take in refugees and veterans into your own home? Or will you sit there lecturing others about their so called lack of compassion?

Tell me what you know about my home.

Tell me what you know about ours. Smart alec.

Tell me what you know about ours. Smart alec.

I'm not trying to get you to emulate Michael Moore.

Let's try this another way: Is there any circumstance under which you and your family would be comfortable being offered shelter by a Muslim family?

Let's try this another way: Is there any circumstance under which you and your family would be comfortable being offered shelter by a Muslim family?

What is this, a trap question? Yes. Charity has no face or religion. Why in fact we met a nice Muslim woman who refilled my grandmother's medicine. Grandma nor I thought anything about the hijab she was wearing around her face. The drugs are no less effective because of her religion. Same can be said for hospitality, charity, or compassion.

Last edited:

What is this, a trap question? Yes. Charity has no face or religion. Why in fact we met a nice Muslim woman who refilled my grandmothers medicine. Grandma nor I thought anything about the veil she was wearing around her face. The drugs are no less effective because of her religion. Same can be said for hospitality, charity, or compassion.

I apologize. It's not always easy to hear the voice of reason on this board past all the screaming hysterics.

I agree with you, as does this man: Holocaust Survivor George Weidenfeld Bankrolls Rescue of 2,000 ISIS Victims - Breaking News

Now, there are incredibly stupid people here who'll tell you the Holocaust never happened. There are incredibly stupid people here who hate Jews almost as much as they hate Muslims. Both categories of Stupid will tell you that article is a lie, and because they're Haters, everyone else should be, too.

And of course the point of Moore's gesture, which goes right over their pointy little heads, is to get the public's attention - which he has done - and get people talking.

Will some individuals take Muslim families in to their homes? I don't know. Will many charities reach out to and help far more refugees than could be helped by this quixotic gesture? Absolutely.

So what's the goal? To help displaced families find places to live? Then what's the most efficient way to do that?

If Michael Moore hadn't gotten flea-brains like Sassy all upset, the issue wouldn't have gotten the attention it has. He's played her and the other Stupids and they don't even know it.

Besides, give 'em 24 hours and they'll be OUTRAGED about something else.

I apologize. It's not always easy to hear the voice of reason on this board past all the screaming hysterics.

No worries. I don't do grudges, especially over something so petty as a comment on a political board.

I was a neo-Conservative once. Then I got tired of not being taken seriously by other adults, so I changed myself and my views. That was eight years ago. Being neo-anything only fills a person with hatred, not compassion.

Forum List

Back