For all two of you Romney fans

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
970612_638651259490076_1246298896_n.jpg

Probably 10 times what Obama's Book on "How to be a Great US President" would sell for

He's back to the old, buyout a losing company, raid the retirement funds, file bankruptcy and have the govt. bail out retirement funds while they buy another mansion.

Probably 10 times what Obama's Book on "How to be a Great US President" would sell for

Oh don't be such a poor loser.

This is actually good news. It means you can still get one of the few millions copies that no one else wants.

:lol:

I saw Hope by Bill Clinton at the dollar store. Nancy Pelosi's book was used as ballast, they even tried giving it away for DNC donations.

Having owned bookstores in Denver, my bet is I know more than you do about the book business. OTOH, even if you're in the business of selling framastats, you sometimes have to take a loss in order to make space for items that will most certainly sell better than this turkey.

This is a real buy for the hc. Its $1.66 on Amazon.

But, for a penny, you can buy the paperback.

BUT, even though President Obama has done very well with his titles, traditionally, books by politicians don't sell well at all. Especially if you're a chronic loser like Mittens, or, for that matter, $illy $arah.

Also take note that even the most popular titles, authors and subjects are usually available on Amazon for one cent. If you ever wanna know how people can make money selling books for one cent, let me know. Also interesting is that you can find books that are worth, oh say, $3, for sale for $3000. But I guess all you authorities on the book business already knew all this. Me? I learn something new every day.

Last edited:
Having owned bookstores in Denver, my bet is I know more than you do about the book business. OTOH, even if you're in the business of selling framastats, you sometimes have to take a loss in order to make space for items that will most certainly sell better than this turkey.

BUT, even though President Obama has done very well with his titles, traditionally, books by politicians don't sell well at all. Especially if you're a chronic loser like Mittens, or, for that matter, $illy $arah.

Also take note that even the most popular titles, authors and subjects are usually available on Amazon for one cent. If you ever wanna know how people can make money selling books for one cent, let me know. Also interesting is that you can find books that are worth, oh say, $3, for sale for $3000. But I guess all you authorities on the book business already knew all this. Me? I learn something new every day.

Guess that makes us even. My family owned a bookstore for many years. It was my first job, my first management position, and my first love.

Are you bragging because his book is selling for twice the one cent?

Did you miss where I wrote,

Also take note that even the most popular titles, authors and subjects are usually available on Amazon for one cent.

GET IT NOW??

Guess that makes us even. My family owned a bookstore for many years. It was my first job, my first management position, and my first love.

Mine too. No matter what, I'll always be addicted to books. I like the look, the feel and the smell. Love my Kindle too but I live in two houses and there's not one room in either house that doesn't include bookcases. THAT's why I'm in the biz of selling used books on line.

Mine too. No matter what, I'll always be addicted to books. I like the look, the feel and the smell. Love my Kindle too but I live in two houses and there's not one room in either house that doesn't include bookcases. THAT's why I'm in the biz of selling used books on line.

See, I can't give up the tactile feel of holding a book and turning the pages. My wife loves her Nook, but I will always choose the hardback or paperback, if I can wait that long.

Forum List

Back