How to defeat the t party radicals

Snookie

Groovy Dude
Jan 24, 2013
virginia
In order to vote in some states in the primaries for a republican or democrat you must be registered as either a republican or democrat to vote for such.

The T party has purged all the decent members of the republican party by ousting them in the primaries in which only a few people vote.

Democrats in states that require a party affiliation to vote for either party should start registering as republicans in order to derail their choices of hard core moon bat crazy right wingers.

I only vote in the republican primaries in virginia and have been using this strategy for years. That's why the t party has not taken over Virginia.

So, let's get with it my democratic friends and throw those rotten bastards some curve balls of our own.

Also buy a gun and get a concealed weapon permit.

Thank you very much.:eusa_angel:

In order to vote in some states in the primaries for a republican or democrat you must be registered as either a republican or democrat to vote for such.

The T party has purged all the decent members of the republican party by ousting them in the primaries in which only a few people vote.

Democrats in states that require a party affiliation to vote for either party should start registering as republicans in order to derail their choices of hard core moon bat crazy right wingers.

I only vote in the republican primaries in virginia and have been using this strategy for years. That's why the t party has not taken over Virginia.

So, let's get with it my democratic friends and throw those rotten bastards some curve balls of our own.

But, we want the hard core moon bat crazy right wingers as candidates, they don't require as much work to defeat!:lol:

When Obama came into power I was opposed to the tea party because they were a group of people who had decided to completely close their minds to anything he would do and to hell with America if it meant stopping Obama.

I have no problem with them anymore because any radicals in the movement have been balanced out by sensible people with real concerns. Blind hatred of the tea party won't do anyone any good. They have some interesting things to say and it's worth listening to.

Last edited:

But, we want the hard core moon bat crazy right wingers as candidates, they don't require as much work to defeat!:lol:

Look what happened in North Carolina. They are going back in time.

When Obama came into power I was opposed to the tea party because they were a group of people who had decided to completely close their minds to anything he would do and to hell with America if it meant stopping Obama.

I have no problem with them anymore because any radicals in the movement have been balanced out by sensible people with real concerns. Blind hatred of the tea party won't do anyone any good. They have some interesting things to say and it's worth listening to.

Such as?

Such as?

How about extending the Patriot act?

Such as?

How about extending the Patriot act?

It's damaging to our bill of rights.

If you can't win with ideas and civil debate...cheat.

Got it.

Sounds like almost every other liberal plan I've heard.

Got it.

It's what I learned from republicans. Voting laws are a prime example. Fight fire with fire.

Got it.

It's what I learned from republicans. Voting laws are a prime example. Fight fire with fire.

You are full of crap.

Deceitful, underhanded, yellow bellied, cheaters.

Great plan...fits liberal philosophy to a Tee.

Carry on.

Got it.

You are full of crap.

Carry on.

No law against it. It's a free country. Maybe not to you t party people.

You are full of crap.

Carry on.

No law against it. It's a free country. Maybe not to you t party people.

Deceitful, underhanded, and yellow bellied...but not criminal !

That should be the new slogan of liberals everywhere.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhFSHh-aaZw]True Colors - YouTube[/ame]​

Well, that's one way of admitting you can't win honestly without gaming the system.

And no, I don't care WHO does it. It's dishonest.

Republicans can use that tactic to greater effect than democrats, like cutting Hillary off at the knees.

Forum List

Back