Following Musk Announcement, the Great Twitter Bot Purge Begins and It’s Far Worse Than Most Thought

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
It seems the twitverse is shrinking exponentially as those running the fake bots are deleting the evidence.
After Musk agreed to proceed with the purchase, the millions of accounts harassing conservatives accounts started to disappear.

Like always, the left uses subterfuge to condition the low IQ sheeple into accepting false narratives. Twits does this with fake accounts attacking anyone that goes against the progressive hive mind..
They know the vast majority will follow whatever they believe is a consensus because they don't have the ability or self esteem to think for themselves.
They see a bunch of others (fake accounts) attacking a conservative position & they either actively join in or it influences their limited ability to reason.

Now that twits might be a fair platform that doesn't tilt the field, many "deep thinkers" of the left that thought they represented the majority will be shocked to learn most of their reliable backups have disappeared.
I'm sure I'm not the only one that has seen a new user with a progressive mindset come onto USMB & couldn't believe they had to defend their insane positions with something other than "because CNN told me so" or their pathetic "fact checkers".

Now they will have to put up or shut up.
I might actually consider getting on the twits.

As I noted, it’s probably Twitter but there’s a slight chance it’s someone else. Let’s start with the Twitter possibilities. The most likely scenario is that they’ve had ways to detect bot activity and can instantly delete bots at will. The reason they haven’t is because the vast majority of these bots are used by China, Iran, the World Economic Forum (or, to be more accurate, the Council for Inclusive Capitalism as the “action” arm of the Liberal World Order), or domestic radical leftist groups… pretty much anyone who hates conservatives, loves Democrats, or both.

A less likely scenario is that Twitter itself has a secret “IT” team that actually controls millions of bots. They use these to manipulate trends in favor of whatever top brass among the company as well as the Liberal World Order want them to promote. We saw these in action yesterday when Musk Tweeted his very reasonable peace plan. Initially it was received positively. Then, it suddenly started taking a downturn to favor Ukraine by a huge margin. It was impossible for it to have reflected real sentiment because of the inexplicable shift. It had to be bots.

It seems the twitverse is shrinking exponentially as those running the fake bots are deleting the evidence.
After Musk agreed to proceed with the purchase, the millions of accounts harassing conservatives accounts started to disappear.

Like always, the left uses subterfuge to condition the low IQ sheeple into accepting false narratives. Twits does this with fake accounts attacking anyone that goes against the progressive hive mind..
They know the vast majority will follow whatever they believe is a consensus because they don't have the ability or self esteem to think for themselves.
They see a bunch of others (fake accounts) attacking a conservative position & they either actively join in or it influences their limited ability to reason.

Now that twits might be a fair platform that doesn't tilt the field, many "deep thinkers" of the left that thought they represented the majority will be shocked to learn most of their reliable backups have disappeared.
I'm sure I'm not the only one that has seen a new user with a progressive mindset come onto USMB & couldn't believe they had to defend their insane positions with something other than "because CNN told me so" or their pathetic "fact checkers".

As I noted, it’s probably Twitter but there’s a slight chance it’s someone else. Let’s start with the Twitter possibilities. The most likely scenario is that they’ve had ways to detect bot activity and can instantly delete bots at will. The reason they haven’t is because the vast majority of these bots are used by China, Iran, the World Economic Forum (or, to be more accurate, the Council for Inclusive Capitalism as the “action” arm of the Liberal World Order), or domestic radical leftist groups… pretty much anyone who hates conservatives, loves Democrats, or both.

A less likely scenario is that Twitter itself has a secret “IT” team that actually controls millions of bots. They use these to manipulate trends in favor of whatever top brass among the company as well as the Liberal World Order want them to promote. We saw these in action yesterday when Musk Tweeted his very reasonable peace plan. Initially it was received positively. Then, it suddenly started taking a downturn to favor Ukraine by a huge margin. It was impossible for it to have reflected real sentiment because of the inexplicable shift. It had to be bots.

They purged the most well known BOT a while back.

1664999195019.png

the right wing kooks are not even trying any more.

I have like 2 bots on Twitter. I haven’t checked on them in over 2 years. The penalty if someone finds my bots? Nothing.

Really guys…try harder to manufacture hysteria.

No one knows what's going on in Musk's mind as he is 10 steps ahead of everyone. But I have to see that his willingness to buy Twitter at it's inflated price is a positive. That tells me he sees great potential in the platform and the fact that Leftist Media is freaking out speaks volumes. :113:
It could be a gold mine opportunity if Musk believes more people will join now that the leftist group think has to be backed by real people.
It very well could attract people like me that has always know twits for the mockingbird op it is & never paid it any attention.

I may decide if the progbots on USMB love me so much, why not piss off the rest of the collectivist world too?

Forum List

Back