Follow this linked thread for the current Israeli Conflict

F77oXdJXMAAqqLR

When I think about the Palestine/Israel conflict it always reminds me of the Malcolm X quote

“If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.”
An accurate quote no matter what his motive for saying it.

For instance on this thread and others, many on the left have accused or condemned Netanyahu, make ridiculous claims about the Israelis, etc. and make excuses for Hamas if they don't outright defend them. But as yet I haven't seen a single one condemn or criticize Hamas for anything.

An accurate quote no matter what his motive for saying it.

For instance on this thread and others, many on the left have accused or condemned Netanyahu, make ridiculous claims about the Israelis, etc. and make excuses for Hamas if they don't outright defend them. But as yet I haven't seen a single one condemn or criticize Hamas for anything.
Then you aren't paying attention.

Looks like tens of tens showed up....Each one should be checked for their immigration status and put on the terrorist watch list.....You know, like the moms that speak-out at a school board meeting.

Announcement from the Office of the Minister of National Security - Emergency Operation in the Firearms Division:

The Minister of National Security, MK Itamar Ben Gvir, instructed the Firearms Licensing Division to launch an emergency operation, in order to allow as many citizens as possible to arm themselves. The plan will go into effect within 24 hours, below are its main points :

1. Any citizen who meets the detailed tests for carrying a private firearm due to self-defense and service of the security forces, and has no criminal or medical record, will be required to undergo a telephone interview instead of a physical interview, and will be able to receive permission to carry a firearm within a week. (Self-defense tests: residence in an eligible settlement , rifle veterans 07 and above, officers in the rank of lieutenant and above and officers in the rank of major and above in the IDF and the security forces, service in special units, firefighters, policemen, and workers and volunteers in the rescue forces).

2. Any citizen who received a conditional permit to purchase a firearm and did not purchase a firearm during the year 2023 and the conditional license has expired, will be able to purchase a firearm now without the need to submit another application. The exemption will apply to about 4000 citizens.

3. Any citizen who deposited his weapon in the last six months due to failure to perform refresher training or renewal training, will be able to receive his weapon back. The exemption will apply to about 1800 citizens.

4. In addition, starting next Tuesday, conditional permits to carry firearms will be issued with a permit allowing the purchase of up to 100 bullets instead of 50 today.

Minister of National Security MK Itamar Ben Gabir: "I thank the personnel of the Firearms Licensing Division, the Civil Response Department of the Israel Police and the employees of the Ministry of Health for the very important commitment that will allow as many citizens as possible to arm themselves and protect themselves and their environment when necessary."

t.me/admma_news/73865

Sigh, better late than never I guess.

Day late, and a dollar short.

It is the other way around. The MSM for the most part is not showing the havoc, dead bodies, destruction in Israel but tries to make the world think Israel is the aggressor.
That is not what is happening. No need for these silly lies right now.

Looks like tens of tens showed up....Each one should be checked for their immigration status and put on the terrorist watch list.....You know, like the moms that speak-out at a school board meeting.

Good place for a CS gas grenade

Are you suggesting millions of Palestinians in the Gaza Strip be mass murdered?
They were told to leave the war zone....and it's only a 2 mile wide strip of land.

This is all out and out WAR. Not a police action after terrorists. This was an obvious act of war. No different than any other act of war. So....when the Palestinians are no longer able to so much as throw a rock in Israel's direction the WAR will be over.

They were told to leave the war zone....and it's only a 2 mile wide strip of land.

This is all out and out WAR. Not a police action after terrorists. This was an obvious act of war. No different than any other act of war. So....when the Palestinians are no longer able to so much as throw a rock in Israel's direction the WAR will be over.
So you do want to mass murder all the Palestinians. Proof you’re uninformed.

Forum List

Back