Follow this linked thread for the current Israeli Conflict

Doubt that. The Arab world hasn’t done shit for decades.
It doesn't matter who doubts it. It's a fact. They place no value on human life and see every Muslim death at the hands of Israel as a blessing from Allah.

I mean, it's kind of a given that they are evil, ineffectual morons.

python_top-men.gif

So you do want to mass murder all the Palestinians. Proof you’re uninformed.
You are saying things I did NOT say.

I'm not uninformed....

The Palestinian's leadership were at the least complicit if not supportive of the WAR they started. The celebrations in the streets were indicative of this....cheering over the broken and raped bodies of little girls who were at peace demonstrations. Yeah....there are no innocent Palestinians anymore. No innocent thugs in riots either.

They aren't fighting for democracy or freedom. They are fighting to destroy Israel and all Jews. Just like Hitler and Nazis.
So....guess what?
Jews fight back and will win. What the Palestinians were thinking I haven't a clue....but I do know how this ends. There won't be any Palestinians by the time this is over. Pure and simple....

Choices have consequences. The rape and murder of innocents has to have consequences...and more than the Palestinians are prepared to pay.

You are saying things I did NOT say.

I'm not uninformed....

The Palestinian's leadership were at the least complicit if not supportive of the WAR they started. The celebrations in the streets were indicative of this....cheering over the broken and raped bodies of little girls who were at peace demonstrations. Yeah....there are no innocent Palestinians anymore. No innocent thugs in riots either.

They aren't fighting for democracy or freedom. They are fighting to destroy Israel and all Jews. Just like Hitler and Nazis.
So....guess what?
Jews fight back and will win. What the Palestinians were thinking I haven't a clue....but I do know how this ends. There won't be any Palestinians by the time this is over. Pure and simple....

Choices have consequences. The rape and murder of innocents has to have consequences...and more than the Palestinians are prepared to pay.
No. They are fighting to survive. Living in an apartheid state in an open air prison, isn’t a nice experience.

No. They are fighting to survive. Living in an apartheid state in an open air prison, isn’t a nice experience.
Palestinians demanded that strip of land just to deprive Israel of it. Not because it had any strategic value of a decent port but just to keep Israel from having it. And they have used it to launch a war. So guess what happens next?
The inevitable.

Palestinians demanded that strip of land just to deprive Israel of it. Not because it had any strategic value of a decent port but just to keep Israel from having it. And they have used it to launch a war. So guess what happens next?
The inevitable.
Means nothing.

Forum List

Back