Follow this linked thread for the current Israeli Conflict

Are you suggesting millions of Palestinians in the Gaza Strip be mass murdered?

When hog hunting you kill everything, even the little ones because they grow-up to be just like the big ones.....That is the view that should be taken when dealing with the Palestinians.

Yasser Arafat, among many others, used to boast about “the womb of the Palestinian woman,” as the “strongest weapon against Zionism,” and eventually the harbinger of victory.

I say take them at their word and do the needful.....I'm talking Curtis LeMay amounts of leveling and loss of life.

Breaking News Israel: Hundreds of Israeli Tanks are being deployed to the border with Lebanon and Syria in the Pilon region.
I can only hope Jorden joins Syria and Lebanon, and yes, even Egypt unite into a fight against the Israeli occupation.
:)-

When hog hunting you kill everything, even the little ones because they grow-up to be just like the big ones.....That is the view that should be taken when dealing with the Palestinians.

Yasser Arafat, among many others, used to boast about “the womb of the Palestinian woman,” as the “strongest weapon against Zionism,” and eventually the harbinger of victory.

I say take them at their word and do the needful.....I'm talking Curtis LeMay amounts of leveling and loss of life.
Jesus you’re a fucking psychopath.

If that is what the terrorists want to put out there, true or not, they should suffer accordingly.

Terrorists will do terrorist things until their women are sobbing in the streets holding the charred remains of their loved ones and have an unquestionable belief that supporting terrorism will result in more of the same.

Forum List

Back