Focused Like a Laser on The Big Issues, Baltimore Mayor Sues Over Climate Change

I see a wonderful way to deal with these asinine lawsuits. Refuse to provide any energy to these cities that comes from fossil fuels. Let them survive (or not as the case may be) on their renewables. That would teach them right damned quick just how fucking stupid they are.
Maybe Trump can get a judge to intercede for Baltimore and get them off the grid to save Mother Gaia. No electricity, gas, gasoline, propane allowed.

Screw the Mayor. It's 66 degrees and rainy in Baltimore right now.

Doesn't sound like they're having any "global warming" to me.

Bloody weather ...

3eRw.gif

I see a wonderful way to deal with these asinine lawsuits. Refuse to provide any energy to these cities that comes from fossil fuels. Let them survive (or not as the case may be) on their renewables. That would teach them right damned quick just how fucking stupid they are.

Wow. Great idea. Your logic is almost as good as Alex Jones. You should be proud.

Wow. Great idea. Your logic is almost as good as Alex Jones. You should be proud.

Yes, it is. If she feels so strongly about her idiocy, let her deal with the results. The hospitals will be fine because they have diesel powered generators to make sure they keep running. Screw that stupid idiot, and any of her sycophants who are so stupid that they can't think about the consequences of their actions. It's time to let Mother Nature start meting out punishment for stupidity again.

Yes, it is. If she feels so strongly about her idiocy, let her deal with the results. The hospitals will be fine because they have diesel powered generators to make sure they keep running. Screw that stupid idiot, and any of her sycophants who are so stupid that they can't think about the consequences of their actions. It's time to let Mother Nature start meting out punishment for stupidity again.

I wouldn't call you crazy for any reason, but your post is certainly something that could be expected from a crazy person.

I wouldn't call you crazy for any reason, but your post is certainly something that could be expected from a crazy person.

No, what is crazy is ripping off the American taxpayer in a scheme that has no basis in factual, observed, science. That is crazy.

The crime statistics for 2016 indicate that the violent crime rate in Baltimore was about three times the national average, around 991 in Baltimore. as opposed to around 216 nationally. Wouldn't you think that the Baltimore mayor would worry about crime rather than global warming? That's an example of the warped skewed political thinking of the left.

How do you know what logic Alex Jones applies?

He describes it every time he comes up with a new conspiracy theory.

Well Hillary said there was a vast right wing conspiracy..Do you think the same of her?

Well Hillary said there was a vast right wing conspiracy..Do you think the same of her?

There is a vast right wing conspiracy. They supply an unending litany of false accusations. It has recently expanded to include Russian spies.

There is a vast right wing conspiracy. They supply an unending litany of false accusations. It has recently expanded to include Russian spies.
False accusations like dumbass lawsuits wasting taxpayer money?

Funny how all those screaming it's a crisis are unwilling to make any sacrifice to address their agenda. It's always everyone else.

Forum List

Back