Focused Like a Laser on The Big Issues, Baltimore Mayor Sues Over Climate Change

Weren't you the one crying about changing subjects? All your Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi accusations have all been proven to be crap. I won't play that game with you.

So much bull feces here. The problem with the Benghazi investigations was a lack of real prosecutorial skill.

Bring in Mrs. Clinton for questioning under oath, and any discrepancies need to be prosecuted for Obstruction and Perjury.

Aim the investigation at her daughter and son in law, I bet she would be willing to drop the dime on others involved.

Why don't you jump into the Way Back machine and go take care of that. In 2018, it's history.
HILLARYIOUS!
At this point what difference does it make!

File that under 2016 Election, Moron.

I wonder how many jobs for the citizens of Baltimore, and how many taxes are paid by the coal business. No chance she is deflecting from her world class murder rate is there?

That's exactly what she is deflecting from. She just sucks--no doubt about it.

Why don't you jump into the Way Back machine and go take care of that. In 2018, it's history.

So was the Trump Access Hollywood taping, accusations about housing discrimination by the Trump Organization the 1970's and Trump's father getting pinched in the vicinity of a Triple K march.

Yet this stuff is still being brought up.

Forum List

Back