Flotation Isolation Therapy

Actually, I have. Back in the 80's when I was racing bicycles in Memphis, I used to stop into a holistic spa that had a couple of those tanks. It cost me back then about 25 bucks for an hour, but it was also one of the most relaxing things I ever experienced, and I went there about once every two weeks.

Matter of fact, to get there, I would have to ride 30 miles there, would soak in the tank for an hour (you get some really interesting visions in there, it's almost like lucid dreaming), and would pop out fully relaxed and ready to ride back home.

If you have the opportunity, take it. And, if you're nervous about what you might experience in there, go for a half hour at first. I noticed also that after I'd been in there for over 10 or 15 min, it was kinda hard to define where I ended and the water began.

It's a good experience, trust me............you'll enjoy it. And, if you're worried about what you may see, think happy thoughts before going in, and during while in.

Actually, I have. Back in the 80's when I was racing bicycles in Memphis, I used to stop into a holistic spa that had a couple of those tanks. It cost me back then about 25 bucks for an hour, but it was also one of the most relaxing things I ever experienced, and I went there about once every two weeks.

Matter of fact, to get there, I would have to ride 30 miles there, would soak in the tank for an hour (you get some really interesting visions in there, it's almost like lucid dreaming), and would pop out fully relaxed and ready to ride back home.

If you have the opportunity, take it. And, if you're nervous about what you might experience in there, go for a half hour at first. I noticed also that after I'd been in there for over 10 or 15 min, it was kinda hard to define where I ended and the water began.

It's a good experience, trust me............you'll enjoy it. And, if you're worried about what you may see, think happy thoughts before going in, and during while in.

OMG what if you got super stoned and floated in total darkness, HELP!!!! :lol:

Forum List

Back