Florida Pulse gay club attacked

And...way to try for that political win before the blood dries. Awesome. Job.

And you don't think this should have anything to do with politics if this indeed a terrorist attack?

We had one under Bush: 911 These attacks are becoming more frequent as time goes on and it seems nobody is doing anything about it.

It is you who are the morons here hoping it was a RW nut job

The shooter was clearly a fucking idiot, so my only hope is he's really dead and this isn't a police error in identification.
You see, unlike the more moronic element on this forum, I don't support acts such as this, and won't defend the killer in any way if he turns out to be a Muslim.
Whatever his cause, he's a bastard who deserves to be dead.

You care more about protecting a possible islamist terrorist than you do about gays that were targeted . Very telling.
Honey, both sides have guilty parties here. No mention from you that 2 rw are trying to post the facts and mentioning the seriousness of this event from you. You are part of the problem here.
This event will twist our USMB nutbags into weird shapes. Containing their excitement over a bunch of dead gay people while condemning the perpetrator will require discipline. Can they do it?
Indeed.

Check you out. You are practically creaking in your jeans over this one. Dead gays! Possible Muslim connection! Weeeeeeeeeeee! Win win!

Very stupid.

Honey, both sides have guilty parties here. No mention from you that 2 rw are trying to post the facts and mentioning the seriousness of this event from you. You are part of the problem here.
This event will twist our USMB nutbags into weird shapes. Containing their excitement over a bunch of dead gay people while condemning the perpetrator will require discipline. Can they do it?
Indeed.

Check you out. You are practically creaking in your jeans over this one. Dead gays! Possible Muslim connection! Weeeeeeeeeeee! Win win!
You really are quite sick.

Of course. I'm sick. I point out the obvious and you don't like it. So....I'm sick.

We have had terrorist attacks in this nation both from Muslim terrorists, and from homegrown right wing terrorists. And from people that are just plain out of their heads. Best to wait until we see some definative proof of the perps beliefs before we go making accusations.

Your ideology is part of the problem

Ah, my ideology of fairness and waiting for detail before I offer comment is a problem - only in the minds of the terminally fucking stupid.

It is you who are the morons here hoping it was a RW nut job

The shooter was clearly a fucking idiot, so my only hope is he's really dead and this isn't a police error in identification.
You see, unlike the more moronic element on this forum, I don't support acts such as this, and won't defend the killer in any way if he turns out to be a Muslim.
Whatever his cause, he's a bastard who deserves to be dead.
One person said they thought they saw two shooters. The hospital is on lockdown. Maybe they think a shooter is among the casualties.

And...way to try for that political win before the blood dries. Awesome. Job.

And you don't think this should have anything to do with politics if this indeed a terrorist attack?

We had one under Bush: 911 These attacks are becoming more frequent as time goes on and it seems nobody is doing anything about it.

I think you are very eager to find some political advantage and are motivated by that and that alone.

Another agent said they can't divulge why they are leaning toward this being perpetrated by an Islamist.
We have had terrorist attacks in this nation both from Muslim terrorists, and from homegrown right wing terrorists. And from people that are just plain out of their heads. Best to wait until we see some definative proof of the perps beliefs before we go making accusations.

Forum List

Back