Florida Pulse gay club attacked

He was investigated by the FBI
"The senior law enforcement source reports that Mateen became a person of interest in 2013 and again in 2014. The Federal Bureau of Investigation at one point opened an investigation into Mateen but subsequently closed the case when it produced nothing that appeared to warrant further investigation. He’s a known quantity, the source said. “He’s been on the radar before"
WTF? Just like with Hillary, the FBI investigates then does nothing.
Omar Mateen, Terrorist Who Attacked Orlando Gay Club, Had Been Investigated by FBI
This politically incorrect environment created by Obama and the Democraps is causing people to get killed.

Yes we should start locking up every rightwing nut who expresses animosity towards homosexuals.

eh?
The number one killer of gays… The Muslim

RWnuts come in all sizes shapes religions and colors. These are your people.
When you manage to somehow get all of those RWnuts out of your throat, could you explain how you managed to do that?

I'm so far up on high ground compared to these people, they need binoculars to see the soles of my shoes.

What a terrible predicament for the modern American conservative...

a Muslim kills dozens of gays.

Oh my, says the RWnut, I have no one to root for!!

Of course the modern American progressive has no such problem...

"The gun is at fault!"

Hatred of gays is at fault. That hatred comes in many varieties - conservative Muslims, conservative Christians, etc.

This politically incorrect environment created by Obama and the Democraps is causing people to get killed.

Yes we should start locking up every rightwing nut who expresses animosity towards homosexuals.

eh?
The number one killer of gays… The Muslim

RWnuts come in all sizes shapes religions and colors. These are your people.
When you manage to somehow get all of those RWnuts out of your throat, could you explain how you managed to do that?

I'm so far up on high ground compared to these people, they need binoculars to see the soles of my shoes.

We can see you look like an ass from down here.

Too easy. Someone take this lightweight. I can't get in it without keyboard.

A lot of people end up on the watch list who are completely innocent.

then there should be a review of the watch list for accuracy.

Agree Joe but........ But the FBI cannot even stop this bastards from buying a guns at gun shows.

Yes they can, there are background checks at gun shows.

There has never been a terrorist attack or even a mass shooting done by anyone who purchased a gun at a gun show. I'd be willing to bet that this Islamic terrorist did not purchase his gun at a gun show.

Preddie. ....... Private gun sellers at gun shows do not require bg checks at gun shows because gun nuts say it's the law.

Show me one, just one time a mass killer bough his weapon at a gun show. Show me or stop saying stupid shit.

Are you lost? Pay attention boy.
Where in my post that I said .................. Mass shooter bought guns at gun shows.
All I'm telling you is .............. Private gun sellers at gun shows do not comply with BG checks. Even a felon and a watch list can buy a gun at gun shows as many as they want. Because that's the law.
Where is 2aguy when you need him?

If the guy with the arsenal out in Santa Monica turns out NOT to be Muslim,

how fast do you think the RWnut cult will dismiss him as NOT a terrorist?

Could be redneck okie from inland empire. With mullet, Chrysler NY, alkie, mtweaker, wife left him, courts cheated him, can't find job. Maybe?

Then you can do the dance of joy! Wooo-hoooo. Pass me PBR up here....

If the guy with the arsenal out in Santa Monica turns out NOT to be Muslim,

how fast do you think the RWnut cult will dismiss him as NOT a terrorist?

Could be redneck okie from inland empire. With mullet, Chrysler NY, alkie, mtweaker, wife left him, courts cheated him, can't find job. Maybe?

Then you can do the dance of joy! Wooo-hoooo. Pass me PBR up here....

Then I can watch a synchronized flip flop spin of biblical proportions, by the RWnuts around here.

I noticed I can't find some gimp sniveling about how the rampaging cops just murdered another innocent minority for no reason in their epidemic of savagery n stuff. Or does that narrative have to wait until Mondays and new scrips from their therapists? ...

Will CAIR have this victim's family file a hate crime lawsuit against the Orlando police dept.? They and some sleazy Mullah hanging around behind some Chief or whatever in a broadcast earlier to day; I guess he was there to tll us the usual line of crap about the religion of peace, and to see that the local political establishment behaved like good little dhimmi, or else. They did, of course.

Last edited:
What a terrible predicament for the modern American conservative...

Oh my, says the RWnut, I have no one to root for!!

Of course the modern American progressive has no such problem...

"The gun is at fault!"

Hatred of gays is at fault. That hatred comes in many varieties - conservative Muslims, conservative Christians, etc.

True Dat, but only one group in those you mentioned kill people as an answer to an edict issued by the powers that be and those would be the Muslims.

I noticed I can't find some gimp sniveling about how the rampaging cops just murdered a minority for no reason in their epidemic of savagery n stuff. Or does that narrative have to wait until Mondays and new scrips from their therapists? ...

In all fairness the Iranian Dani....wanted it captured for "interrogation" lol. 50 years in Gitmo Iranian style. Bring your trunks Awkmed.

Guess he not aware how soft USA courts are. They would let shooter sue for emotional distress.

This isn't a Democratic issue or a Republican issue, a liberal issue or a conservative issue, it is a gun access issue.

A gun doesn't walk into a bar and commit a horrific act, the gun is a tool used by a human being who is fueled by hate and likely fear. Too often we have seen mass killings by a single individual, and too often we see defenders of guns call for more guns, as if more killing is the solution.

The Congress, The President and the Supreme Court have the power and duty to act in the best interests of the citizens of our nation. That collectively those members of the Congress who do not act, and defend the 2nd A. as if ordained by God, are culpable, as are those single issue voters who support them.

Unless and until the NRA and the gun industry recognize mass murder by gun is a problem, and one which cannot be fixed by adding more guns to the problem, all of us remain at risk - even those who think concealed carry will keep them safe.
You miss the issue by a mile.

Not a surprise actually.

This is an Islam issue. You take away his ar15 and you STILL have dead Americans.

Period, end of discussion

I miss the issue? Consider mass murders which occurred in the US during the past 10 years? How many were committed by followers of Islam? How many by a man with a gun?

A lot. Someone already posted the numbers in this thread.

A lot? Odd response to two questions which require a numerical answer.

Here are two answers to your question:
1. I really don't care if you ignore the truth.
2. It is in this thread and not too far back. Look for it or not, your opinion means nothing.
This isn't a Democratic issue or a Republican issue, a liberal issue or a conservative issue, it is a gun access issue.

A gun doesn't walk into a bar and commit a horrific act, the gun is a tool used by a human being who is fueled by hate and likely fear. Too often we have seen mass killings by a single individual, and too often we see defenders of guns call for more guns, as if more killing is the solution.

The Congress, The President and the Supreme Court have the power and duty to act in the best interests of the citizens of our nation. That collectively those members of the Congress who do not act, and defend the 2nd A. as if ordained by God, are culpable, as are those single issue voters who support them.

Unless and until the NRA and the gun industry recognize mass murder by gun is a problem, and one which cannot be fixed by adding more guns to the problem, all of us remain at risk - even those who think concealed carry will keep them safe.

Not a surprise actually.

This is an Islam issue. You take away his ar15 and you STILL have dead Americans.

I miss the issue? Consider mass murders which occurred in the US during the past 10 years? How many were committed by followers of Islam? How many by a man with a gun?

2. It is in this thread and not too far back. Look for it or not, your opinion means nothing.

Fuck you. You have no concept of the truth, and when making a statement of fact, it is your duty to provide the evidence.

When that duty is breached the reader has every right to challenge your veracity. BTW, you're simply one more member of the crazy right wing, put on your brown shirt go to a gay bar and start breaking the crystal.

Not a surprise actually.

Not a surprise actually.

Fuck you. You have no concept of the truth, and when making a statement of fact, it is your duty to provide the evidence.

When that duty is breached the reader has every right to challenge your veracity. BTW, you're simply one more member of the crazy right wing, put on your brown shirt go to a gay bar and start breaking the crystal.
Change your diaper. It's sad just how often pacifists shit themselves.

Radicalized Muslim

Reportedly called out ISIS leader and Boston Marathon Bomber brother's names during the attack.

This was not a Democrat or a Republican. It was a Muslim. Muslims hate homosexuals, murder them abroad. So why should we worry about importing more from nations that kill homosexuals?

Was on FBI'S RADAR...interviewed him after violent comments in 2014

FBI says it is overwhelmed, not enough manpower to cover the approx 1,000 cases involving terrorists / potential ISIS Terrorists here IN THE US.

So why bring thousands more from Syria when Obama has admitted flawed background system - NOT helping the FBI or keeping Americans safe.

Despite no proven contact between the 2, ISIS has claimed credit for the attack - warned 3 days ago an attack in Florida was coming.

Worst US TERRORIST mass shooting.

Last edited:
Just heard on TV that the gunman's father said Mateen saw two gay people kissing and carrying on in front of his family and was angry which is why he may have targeted the gay community, so at least that might be a motive along with possible terrorist ties.
His father is a lying muslim pig. He targeted fags because muslims hate fags. Not because Americans hate them.
When did I say Mateen attacked because American's hate gays? I said the possible reason he attacked a soft target loaded with gays is because he was upset because he saw two men kissing in front of his family. I'm sure he would have done the attack regardless but it might have been something else like a mall,graduation or a baseball game. I never implied or said radicalized Muslims didn't hate gays, they hang them all the time?:dunno: I'm a proud Infidel, I know how this shit works.

PROPS to CAIR!

Spokesman for CAIR publicly denounced the violence / the attack, publicly denounced radical Islamic Extremism and ISIS, declared 'You do NOT speak for our religeon!

1st time I have seen such a strong, public response from US Muslim leaders condemning Islamic Extremism!

:clap:

Has a liberal said....."But but but Christians......." yet?

Wait for it.

Of course. They dug up McVeigh again.

But mcveigh wasn't a Christian.....
Right-wing terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Right-wing terrorism is terrorism motivated by a variety of far right ideologies and beliefs, including anti-communism, neo-fascism, neo-Nazism, racism, xenophobia. This type of terrorism has been sporadic, with little or no international cooperation.[1] The terrorist acts are generally poorly coordinated[citation needed], and few identifiable organizations have been involved. Modern right-wing terrorism first appeared in western Europe in the 1980s and in eastern Europe following the dissolution of the Soviet Union.[2]

Right-wing terrorists aim to overthrow governments and replace them with nationalist orfascist-oriented governments.[1] The core of this movement includes neo-fascist skinheads, far right hooligans, youth sympathisers and intellectual guides who believe that the state must rid itself of foreign elements in order to protect rightful citizens.[3] However, they usually lack a rigid ideology.[4]
<more>

Forum List

Back