Florida Pulse gay club attacked

Nope. Alexander the great died long before the dark ages of europe and the subsequent order by the pope to go forth, steal land, and enslave in the name of god.

Spin away loser. You said that the Pope started European Imperialism, you are wrong. Alexander did it, the Romans did it, twice.
The Pope did start european imperialism. Keep spinning.

Since this is about the shooting in Orlando, I'll say one last thing about it. Alexander was European, he conquered and assimilated more land and more people than any pope ever did. You are wrong and you haven't the intellectual or moral honesty to ever admit it. You are wrong, as you always are, admit it or be dismissed.
Sorry dog. Even whites agree with me.

Imperialism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As usual, your reading difficulties fail you. Again and again you prove to be barely literate. Let me see if I can help you out.

The "Age of imperialism" is an area defined by historians. No where do they say that there wasn't any Imperialism before then, nor do they make the claim that you make; saying that a Pope was the first one to do it. Do you understand now? It would be like saying that there was no art before the Renaissance.

No charge for the education.
Obviously are suffering from what you accused me of. I never said there was no imperialism prior to to the age of imperialism. I said the pope started the age of european imperialism with his pontiff.

You should ask for a refund for your education. They did a bad job.

The killer carried an assault rifle and a pistol, making it as easy as shooting fish in a barrel and accumulate huge numbers of murdered victims.

Maybe one should ask - WHY does a person need an assault rifle? WHY should he have been able to get it? Same thing with the San Diego shooters - they had an arsonal and bullet proof armor. We need to look at extremist ideology yes, but we also need to look at the factors that help to create such a huge death toll.

You wouldn't know an assault rifle if you tripped over one.

Which of these rifle's is an assault rifle?

A2020m4a1_zpsf050dwwb.jpg

this one or both?

ar15_1_zpsaf9qkpva.jpg
It's the other one that she shoved up your asshole.

There are some missing from the last couple of years.
Consider this then.

There are 3.3 million Muslims in the United States peacefully practicing their religion.

There have been 6 successful Islamic terrorist attacks on US Soil since 9/11. There have been 31 foiled attacks by Islamic extremists in that timeframe (15 years).

2001.09.11 USA New York, NY 2752 251 Islamic hijackers steer two planes packed with fuel and passengers into the World Trade Center, killing hundreds on impact and eventually killing thousands when the towers collapsed. At least 200 are seriously injured.
2001.09.11 USA Washington, DC 184 53 Nearly 200 people are killed when Islamic hijackers steer a plane full of people into the Pentagon.
2001.09.11 USA Shanksville, PA 40 0 Forty passengers are killed after Islamic radicals hijack the plane in an attempt to steer it into the U.S. Capitol building.
2002.03.19 USA Tuscon, AZ 1 0 A 60-year-old man is gunned down by Muslim snipers on a golf course.
2002.05.27 USA Denton, TX 1 0 Muslim snipers kill a man as he works in his yard.
2002.07.04 USA Los Angeles, CA 2 0 Muslim man pulls out a gun at the counter of an Israeli airline and kills two people.
2002.09.21 USA Atlanta, GA 1 0 Muslim terrorists gun down an employee at a liquor store.
2002.09.21 USA Montgomery, AL 1 1 Muslim snipers shoot two women, killing one.
2002.09.23 USA Baton Rouge, LA 1 0 A Korean mother is shot in the back by Muslim snipers.
2002.10.02 USA Wheaton, MD 1 0 Muslim snipers gun down a program analyst in a store parking lot.
2002.10.03 USA Montgomery County, MD 5 0 Muslim snipers kill three men and two women in separate attacks over a 15-hour period.
2002.10.09 USA Manassas, VA 1 1 A man is killed by Muslim snipers while pumping gas two days after a 13-year-old is wounded by the same team.
2002.10.11 USA Fredericksburg, VA 1 0 Another man is killed by Muslim snipers while pumping gas.
2002.10.14 USA Arlington, VA 1 0 A woman is killed by Muslim snipers in a Home Depot parking lot.
2002.10.22 USA Aspen Hill, MD 1 0 A bus driver is killed by Muslim snipers.
2003.08.06 USA Houston, TX 1 0 After undergoing a 'religious revival', a Saudi college student slashes the throat of a Jewish student with a 4" butterfly knife, nearly decapitating the young man.
2004.04.15 USA Scottsville, NY 1 2 In an honor killing, a Muslim father kills his wife and attacks his two daughters with a knife and hammer because he feared that they had been sexually molested.
2006.06.16 USA Baltimore, MD 1 0 A 62-year-old Jewish moviegoer is shot to death by a Muslim medical student in an unprovoked terror attack.
2006.06.25 USA Denver, CO 1 5 Saying that it was 'Allah's choice', a Muslim shoots four of his co-workers and a police officer.
2006.07.28 USA Seattle, WA 1 5 An 'angry' Muslim-American uses a young girl as hostage to enter a local Jewish center, where he shoots six women, one of whom dies.
2008.01.01 USA Irving, TX 2 0 A Muslim immigrant shoots his two daughters to death on concerns about their 'Western' lifestyle.
2008.07.06 USA Jonesboro, GA 1 0 A devout Muslim strangles his 25-year-old daughter in an honor killing.
2009.02.12 USA Buffalo, NY 1 0 The founder of a Muslim TV station beheads his wife in the hallway for seeking a divorce.
2009.04.12 USA Phoenix, AZ 2 0 A man shoots his brother-in-law and another man to death after finding out that they visited a strip club, in contradiction to Islamic values.
2009.06.01 USA Little Rock, AR 1 1 A Muslim shoots a local soldier to death inside a recruiting center explicitly in the name of Allah.
2009.11.02 USA Glendale, AZ 1 1 A woman dies from injuries suffered when her father runs her down with a car for being too 'Westernized.' (10-20-09)
2009.11.05 USA Ft. Hood, TX 13 31 A Muslim psychiatrist guns down thirteen unarmed soldiers while yelling praises to Allah.
2009.12.04 USA Binghamton, NY 1 0 A non-Muslim Islamic studies professor is stabbed to death by a Muslim grad student in revenge for 'persecuted' Muslims.
2010.04.14 USA Marquette Park, IL 5 2 After quarrelling with his wife over Islamic dress, a Muslim convert shoots his family members to 'take them back to Allah' and out of the 'world of sinners'.
2011.04.30 USA Warren, MI 1 0 A 20-year-old woman is shot in the head by her stepfather for not adhering to Islamic practices.
2011.09.11 USA Waltham, MA 3 0 Three Jewish men have their throats slashed by Muslim terrorists.
2012.01.15 USA Houston, TX 1 0 A 30-year-old Christian convert is shot to death by a devout Muslim for helping to convert his daughter.
2012.11.12 USA Houston, TX 1 0 A 28-year-old American man is shot to death by a conservative Muslim over an alleged role in converting a woman to Christianity.
2013.02.07 USA Buena Vista, NJ 2 0 A Muslim targets and beheads two Christian Coptic immigrants.
2013.03.24 USA Ashtabula, OH 1 0 A Muslim convert walks into a church service with a Quran and guns down his Christian father while praising Allah.
2013.04.15 USA Boston, MA 3 264 Foreign-born Muslims describing themselves as 'very religious' detonate two bombs packed with ball bearings at the Boston Marathon, killing three people and causing several more to lose limbs.
2013.04.19 USA Boston, MA 1 1 Jihadists gun down a university police officer sitting in his car.
2013.08.04 USA Richmond, CA 1 0 A convert "on a mission from Allah" stabs a store clerk to death.
2014.03.06 USA Port Bolivar, TX 2 0 A Muslim man shoots his lesbian daughter and her lover to death and leaves a copy of the Quran open to a page condemning homosexuality.
2014.04.27 USA Skyway, WA 1 0 A 30-year-old man is murdered by a Muslim fanatic.
2014.06.01 USA Seattle, WA 2 0 Two homosexuals are murdered by an Islamic extremist.
2014.06.25 USA West Orange, NJ 1 0 A 19-year-old college student is shot to death 'in revenge' for Muslim deaths overseas.
2014.09.25 USA Moore, OK 1 1 A Sharia advocate beheads a woman after calling for Islamic terror and posting an Islamist beheading photo.
2014.12.18 USA Morganton, NC 1 0 A 74-year-old man is shot several times in the head by a 'radicalized' ISIS supporter.
2015.07.16 USA Chattanooga, TN 5 2 A 'devout Muslim' stages a suicide attack on a recruiting center at a strip mall and a naval center which leaves five dead.
2015.12.02 USA San Bernardino, CA 14 17 A 'very religious' Muslim shoots up a Christmas party with his wife, leaving fourteen dead.

2016.6.12 USA Orlando, FL 50 dead so far 53 injured

Islamic Attacks on America

because people carry their guns in their purse, back packs, waist and brief case in a gun free zones.
Two of my golf buddies carry their guns at golf course and wherever they go..........

Much better to be caught with it...

than without it... :biggrin:

Fine.......... but gun nuts keep saying......... It's a gun free zones which is just an excuse.
Why would a lunatic bastard like Omar even care if it's a gun free zones or not?

YESSS!!!!
They are part of a firearm, just as radio waves, paper and so on are part of free speech… Dumbass
You don't have free speech, you can't yell FIRE! in a crowded room. You can't say on CNN that you want to kill Obama...
Just like the 2nd Amendment isn't absolute, and bullets are not mentioned. Tough luck Charlie, go back to your school of tuna.
We do have free speech. However, like all rights it's limited to not intruding on someone else's right. Causing a stampede in a movie theater certainly could trample their right to live.

This sort of event highlights the difference between the left and right. The right sees the bronze age ideology as a threat, badly in need of a reformation or grave site, their call.

The liberal blames access to guns, yet the problem exist in Europe with very tight gun controls and the problem is getting worse since they have been lax about Muslims pouring in. The good liberal ignores all that and thinks doing the same thing here will work.
The countries with the strictest gun laws have the lowest amount of gun deaths. Nothing will ever be at zero, but that won't stop you from using a bogus comparison.

Utter Nonsense. It's not guns or gun control laws that affect behavior, it's the culture. Venezuela, for example, has very extreme gun control laws. How's that working out for them?

Firearms Related Death Rates:

View attachment 77879

Here's What Happened When Venezuela Imposed Gun Control Laws | Zero Hedge

Do Stricter Gun Laws Reduce Gun Violence in Latin America?
Your example is a failed shithole. Epic fail. :lol:

No asshole...that is racist...the fact that they are all radical muslims is the fucking point.......
With entirely different leadership structures you ignorant asshat! Which means they can't all be lumped together as one big pot o' "Muslim Fuckheads". Jesus Christ how do we produce such stupid people in this country!!!!

Yeah, actually you can lump them all together.

Until the vast majority of Imam's in all the mosque's around the country and in Europe come out in unison to totally deplore and reject the radicals committing these acts, they are all one in the same. Quietly sitting on the sidelines is not adequate. I believe the "moderate" Imam's and their followers fear the radicals in their various mosques.

Shall not be infringed covers bullets. Idjit.
And I have a right to make my own ammo...
Sure, make your own bullets. But seriously, how many people in the US who own guns or are gang bangers that can make their own bullets that won't blow up in their face? About 6?
This what I have in the back of my shop... Nice try dumb fuck

So that's one person. Only 5 left. :D

Just look on YouTube, thousands just like me… LOL

And the ingredients have no constitutional protection either. :eek:

Spin away loser. You said that the Pope started European Imperialism, you are wrong. Alexander did it, the Romans did it, twice.

Since this is about the shooting in Orlando, I'll say one last thing about it. Alexander was European, he conquered and assimilated more land and more people than any pope ever did. You are wrong and you haven't the intellectual or moral honesty to ever admit it. You are wrong, as you always are, admit it or be dismissed.

As usual, your reading difficulties fail you. Again and again you prove to be barely literate. Let me see if I can help you out.

The "Age of imperialism" is an area defined by historians. No where do they say that there wasn't any Imperialism before then, nor do they make the claim that you make; saying that a Pope was the first one to do it. Do you understand now? It would be like saying that there was no art before the Renaissance.

Obviously are suffering from what you accused me of. I never said there was no imperialism prior to to the age of imperialism. I said the pope started the age of european imperialism with his pontiff.

You are stupid, illiterate, AND a liar. Here is your exact quote:

"Thats because you lack the knowledge. The Pope for example is the one that started european imperialism in the name of god."

You are dismissed, loser.

They are part of a firearm, just as radio waves, paper and so on are part of free speech… Dumbass
You don't have free speech, you can't yell FIRE! in a crowded room. You can't say on CNN that you want to kill Obama...
Just like the 2nd Amendment isn't absolute, and bullets are not mentioned. Tough luck Charlie, go back to your school of tuna.
We do have free speech. However, like all rights it's limited to not intruding on someone else's right. Causing a stampede in a movie theater certainly could trample their right to live.

This sort of event highlights the difference between the left and right. The right sees the bronze age ideology as a threat, badly in need of a reformation or grave site, their call.

The liberal blames access to guns, yet the problem exist in Europe with very tight gun controls and the problem is getting worse since they have been lax about Muslims pouring in. The good liberal ignores all that and thinks doing the same thing here will work.
The countries with the strictest gun laws have the lowest amount of gun deaths. Nothing will ever be at zero, but that won't stop you from using a bogus comparison.

Utter Nonsense. It's not guns or gun control laws that affect behavior, it's the culture. Venezuela, for example, has very extreme gun control laws. How's that working out for them?

View attachment 77879

Condolences on your lack of reading and cognitive abilities. I'm afraid the condition is terminal.

You are stupid, illiterate, AND a liar. Here is your exact quote:

"Thats because you lack the knowledge. The Pope for example is the one that started european imperialism in the name of god."

You are dismissed, loser.
Thanks for posting my quote which shows you cant read very well.

I especially like the parade of political hacks to TV to ensure all is OK. After the slaughter is complete.

Maybe they stop some events for the Trillions they loot....?

And I have a right to make my own ammo...
Sure, make your own bullets. But seriously, how many people in the US who own guns or are gang bangers that can make their own bullets that won't blow up in their face? About 6?

Color me unsurprised that a progressive fool doesn't understand "shall not be infringed". The Right extends to everything needed to ENJOY that Right. Moron.

terrorist is dead ?

If we had a president with some intestinal fortitude, I'd have preferred he be captured alive and shipped off to GITMO for a bit of enhanced interrogation and quiet time.

i dont know why 99 % of american terrorist or .... killed by police

Dani, they attack "gun not allowed" zone. They murder as many persons possible until Police are calledband drive car over. Then they shoot or get shof by Police.

They don't go to a shooting range to do murder.

Those same countries you idolize also have far higher rates of violent crime.

Color me unsurprised that a progressive fool doesn't understand "shall not be infringed". The Right extends to everything needed to ENJOY that Right. Moron.

Too bad you're wrong. :D

View attachment 77879

Condolences on your lack of reading and cognitive abilities. I'm afraid the condition is terminal.
You would know, you'll be dead before I will. :D

Forum List

Back