Florida Pulse gay club attacked

News reports say terrorist called 911 20 minutes into the massacre and pledged allegiance to ISIS as he murdered Americans...

Has a liberal said....."But but but Christians......." yet?

Wait for it.

Of course. They dug up McVeigh again.

But mcveigh wasn't a Christian.....
Right-wing terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Right-wing terrorism is terrorism motivated by a variety of far right ideologies and beliefs, including anti-communism, neo-fascism, neo-Nazism, racism, xenophobia. This type of terrorism has been sporadic, with little or no international cooperation.[1] The terrorist acts are generally poorly coordinated[citation needed], and few identifiable organizations have been involved. Modern right-wing terrorism first appeared in western Europe in the 1980s and in eastern Europe following the dissolution of the Soviet Union.[2]

Right-wing terrorists aim to overthrow governments and replace them with nationalist orfascist-oriented governments.[1] The core of this movement includes neo-fascist skinheads, far right hooligans, youth sympathisers and intellectual guides who believe that the state must rid itself of foreign elements in order to protect rightful citizens.[3] However, they usually lack a rigid ideology.[4]
This was not RIGHT or LEFT anything. This was RADICAL ISLAMIC EXTREMISM. This was the extreme Muslim faith that teaches HATE for homosexuals and results in the murder / genocide of homosexuals in Islamic states.

Why they not throw purse or high heels at shooter? Those coke snorters are shape like bullet. Ready Brad, oh you throw like a girl, beeatch gimmee that pump.
NOT funny right now, dude. 50 AMERICANS murdered...and possibly counting.

Don't believe anything from cair or any muzzlem. The book says to lie lie lie to support the movement. Homey don't buy it. They just want BHO to keep those dollars coming in.

ISIS claims responsibility for America's most deadly mass shooting: Terror group celebrates their New York-born 'fighter' Omar Mateen, 29, who died in Orlando gay club after killing 50
US citizen Omar Mateen, 29, opened fire inside Pulse gay club in Orlando in the early hours of Sunday morning
Mateen, from Port St. Lucie in Florida, killed at least 50 people, injured 53 and took about 100 party-goers hostage
Police used an explosive device to distract the gunman and rescued around 30 people who had been taken hostage
Officers engaged in gunfire with the man and an officer was shot in the head, but he was saved by his helmet
Mateen was eventually shot dead by officers shortly after 5am - three hours after the massacre began
Shooter had an associates degree in criminal justice and worked as a security guard with a company called G4S
Mateen was a 'known quantity' to the FBI and was investigated twice before the mass shooting
ISIS claims responsibility for massacre of 50 in Orlando gay club
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

PROPS to CAIR!

Spokesman for CAIR publicly denounced the violence / the attack, publicly denounced radical Islamic Extremism and ISIS, declared 'You do NOT speak for our religeon!

1st time I have seen such a strong, public response from US Muslim leaders condemning Islamic Extremism!

:clap:
Do you have a link/transcript?
Watching CNN and Fox both liveright now...

Wait for it.

Right-wing terrorism is terrorism motivated by a variety of far right ideologies and beliefs, including anti-communism, neo-fascism, neo-Nazism, racism, xenophobia. This type of terrorism has been sporadic, with little or no international cooperation.[1] The terrorist acts are generally poorly coordinated[citation needed], and few identifiable organizations have been involved. Modern right-wing terrorism first appeared in western Europe in the 1980s and in eastern Europe following the dissolution of the Soviet Union.[2]

Right-wing terrorists aim to overthrow governments and replace them with nationalist orfascist-oriented governments.[1] The core of this movement includes neo-fascist skinheads, far right hooligans, youth sympathisers and intellectual guides who believe that the state must rid itself of foreign elements in order to protect rightful citizens.[3] However, they usually lack a rigid ideology.[4]
This was not RIGHT or LEFT anything. This was RADICAL ISLAMIC EXTREMISM. This was the extreme Muslim faith that teaches HATE for homosexuals and results in the murder / genocide of homosexuals in Islamic states.
And many so called Christians teach hate of homosexuals, too.

ISIS claims responsibility for America's most deadly mass shooting: Terror group celebrates their New York-born 'fighter' Omar Mateen, 29, who died in Orlando gay club after killing 50
US citizen Omar Mateen, 29, opened fire inside Pulse gay club in Orlando in the early hours of Sunday morning
Mateen, from Port St. Lucie in Florida, killed at least 50 people, injured 53 and took about 100 party-goers hostage
Police used an explosive device to distract the gunman and rescued around 30 people who had been taken hostage
Officers engaged in gunfire with the man and an officer was shot in the head, but he was saved by his helmet
Mateen was eventually shot dead by officers shortly after 5am - three hours after the massacre began
Shooter had an associates degree in criminal justice and worked as a security guard with a company called G4S
Mateen was a 'known quantity' to the FBI and was investigated twice before the mass shooting
ISIS claims responsibility for massacre of 50 in Orlando gay club
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Just some things I saw today.

At the press conference the only person of a religious side was a Muslim Imam. He made no apologies but basically babbled on repeating what others said. I might have missed a Chrisitan pastor but I don't think I did. Truth, I don't want to hear from an Imam, what happened to separation?

I heard that this club wasn't exclusively gay.

I also decided after listening to the news, I am going to put Stev McGarret on ignore for his comments on the first page.

When I listen or read crap like he posted the bad dog starts coming out. I don't want the bad dog winning.

I do not want to make this political, but I am disappointed in Obama. He jumped on gun control again, he refused to say the words 'ISLAMIC' extremism, and only called it 'violent terrorism'. I give him credit, though - he did call it terrorism! That's a start.

Wait for it.

Nope, never ran into many Christians that said to hate a homosexual or a Muslim, never. Not sure what circles you run in but I am thinking you need better friends.

Why they nthrow purse or high heels at shooter? Those coke snorters are shape like bullet. Ready Brad, oh you throw like a girl, beeatch gimmee that pump.
NOT funny right now, dude. 50 AMERICANS murdered...and possibly counting.
OK. I get it. We knew it was coming. Not schocking to me, yes more may die at hospital. Always do. I respectfully apologize.

Nope, never ran into many Christians that said to hate a homosexual or a Muslim, never. Not sure what circles you run in but I am thinking you need better friends.
Just read the posts from the Right on these boards.

What ideology was involved in Sandy Hook?

Rightwing Gun Nut.
He was a progressive left-a-tard.... Dumbass

No Dorkface. He was a rightwing gun nut with a right wing gun nut mother enabling him. Geez, you guys can't even own your own?
No doubt he was a progressive nutcase… Seen by his behavior
He was a registered democrat.
Whatever he WAS, he became a radicalized ISLAMIC extremist. THAT is all that matters.

Wait for it.

<more>

That was stupid.

True Christians / Christianity teaches hate for THE SIN but to have love and compassion for 'the sinner'. Anyone who claims Christianity is about 'hate' has no clue what they are talking about.

My mistake, I thought you said Christians. You're not being a stereotyping bigot are you?

I do not want to make this political, but I am disappointed in Obama. He jumped on gun control again, he refused to say the words 'ISLAMIC' extremism, and only called it 'violent terrorism'. I give him credit, though - he did call it terrorism! That's a start.

Not sure why you would be disappointed when Obama acts exactly like he always acts.

Forum List

Back