Florida mosque bombed

is a shame indeed. no one should behave like this,, but in furthur news 14 American soldiers were bombed in Afghanistan. Five of them have died and nine of them have terrible injuries. I understand in the Jacksonville mosque bombing no one was injured. Thanks for informing us.

I have jumped on the media for ignoring troop deaths over and over, so you're barking up the wrong tree. They tend to do so more in Iraq than Afghanistan.

Funny how that didn't start until Obama took office........:eusa_whistle:

is a shame indeed. no one should behave like this,, but in furthur news 14 American soldiers were bombed in Afghanistan. Five of them have died and nine of them have terrible injuries. I understand in the Jacksonville mosque bombing no one was injured. Thanks for informing us.

I have jumped on the media for ignoring troop deaths over and over, so you're barking up the wrong tree. They tend to do so more in Iraq than Afghanistan. But imagine if this were a brown colored man bombing a church?!?!

The media would be shitting a brick. Then again, this is nothing new. Just like the right's support for torturing terror suspects. I wonder if that would change if it was Hutaree and the like being tortured.

I have jumped on the media for ignoring troop deaths over and over, so you're barking up the wrong tree. They tend to do so more in Iraq than Afghanistan. But imagine if this were a brown colored man bombing a church?!?!

The media would be shitting a brick. Then again, this is nothing new. Just like the right's support for torturing terror suspects. I wonder if that would change if it was Hutaree and the like being tortured.

I have a landscape project a half mile down the road from where they captured the last guy. He is out on bond now. Interesting trivia, not much else.

I have a landscape project a half mile down the road from where they captured the last guy. He is out on bond now. Interesting trivia, not much else.

Actually, that's more than interesting trivia to me, as it highlights my point.
If you're a Muslim and you plot to commit a terrorist attack, you're held indefinitely without trial. If you're a Christian and do it, you get out awaiting trial.

All I can say is good, I hope people bomb a few more. Now why don't you take your support for OWEbama and go fuck yourself.

Noooo, why was this guy banned - his posts are excellent. His banning should be lifted asap.

If you, Pole Rider, or some like-minded douchebag tries this shit where I live you'll be eating lead. Applauding attempts to kill innocent worshipers... you worthless fucking scum.

Well these Hutaree goobers didn't really even have a plot per se. A lot of talk and not much else. Most Muslim terrorists a least actually attempted to carry out their plot. Before you lump everyone into the we hate Muslim club, a (as in singular) federal judge decided to release the Hutaree member.

All I can say is good, I hope people bomb a few more. Now why don't you take your support for OWEbama and go fuck yourself.

Noooo, why was this guy banned - his posts are excellent. His banning should be lifted asap.

If you, Pole Rider, or some like-minded douchebag tries this shit where I live you'll be eating lead. Applauding attempts to kill innocent worshipers... you worthless fucking scum.

Remove the log from your eye before helping your brother take the stick from his.

Muslim turd, you have the gall to post BS about the chechen filth in your sig after Beslan?

After that, I couldn't have cared if Russia exterminated every muslim cockroach within 1,000 miles...

And as for blowing up mosques, the party is just getting started. I can guarantee you that that is an event that will be occurring MUCH more frequently over the coming years not just in the US, but all over the West, and cannot happen soon enough.

had hutaree actually done anyting? nope
did they have a reasonable plan set into place? nope
did they get taken down for thought crimes? yep

Muslim turd, you have the gall to post BS about the chechen filth in your sig after Beslan?

After that, I couldn't have cared if Russia exterminated every muslim cockroach within 1,000 miles...

And as for blowing up mosques, the party is just getting started. I can guarantee you that that is an event that will be occurring MUCH more frequently over the coming years not just in the US, but all over the West, and cannot happen soon enough.

yea because fighting religious extremism is done best by becoming religous extremists :cuckoo:

Well these Hutaree goobers didn't really even have a plot per se. A lot of talk and not much else. Most Muslim terrorists a least actually attempted to carry out their plot. Before you lump everyone into the we hate Muslim club, a (as in singular) federal judge decided to release the Hutaree member.

They had already amassed arms and were planning a test run. I'd say that's a plot.

Amassed arms. lol

Dude, I'm probably one of the few people who doesn't have multiple guns in their house around here.

Where's the media on this one? Mute:
By karoli Wednesday May 19, 2010 2:00pm

On May 10th, a middle-aged man carried a can of gasoline and a pipe bomb into the Jacksonville Islamic Center of Northeast Florida during evening prayers and detonated it. Fortunately, there were no injuries to people, though the bomb did damage property.

The surveillance video above gives a fairly decent picture of this man, who is clearly white, middle-aged, and on a mission.

The local news is all over it, of course. WOKV.com reports the FBI investigating it as a hate crime and possible domestic terrorism.

"It was a dangerous device, and had anybody been around it they could have been seriously injured or killed," says Special Agent James Casey. "We want to sort of emphasize the seriousness of the thing and not let people believe that this was just a match and a little bit of gasoline that was spread around."

Casey says surveillance video from the Islamic Center shows the arsonist carrying gasoline and the pipe bomb. When the explosive went off, parts of it were found 100 feet away on 9A.

So, a mosque is bombed by a white guy and the bomb isn't exactly small, but the national media sees no value in reporting it? Really? And yet, that is evidently the case.

Remember the times square coverage?! It dominated news.

Okay, I'm in no way justifying this, I just have a question....how could a bomb go off during prayers and no one get hurt? Either this man was very stupid, or hurting people wasn't his intention.

I have no idea why it isn't all over the news. Maybe for the same reason the church burnings in Kenya never made our news. I feel like I'm living in what I was taught the soviet union was like....government controlled media.

Supposedly they had bombs too. Should I be worried when I'm digging holes for plants?

I have three trees on the truck now, so a quick answer would be helpful.

Last edited:
Amassed arms. lol

Dude, I'm probably one of the few people who doesn't have multiple guns in their house around here.

There is a difference between having a few guns and having an armory in your basement.

whats the difference legally? as far as I know you can have as many as you want

The difference is intent. You can have as many as you want as long as you're engaged in legal activity. The instant you start planning to use it in the commission of a crime though, the act of possession alone is a criminal offense in most jurisdictions.

Forum List

Back